Modaco Official froyo ROM?

Guest 325i

Guest Shizophren
Correct. Speculation is not useful.

Sorry people.Calm down. This shouldnt sounds so bad. The next time i will choose my words better.

I dont want to blame Paul. He does a great work.

Guest loney01843
So why he twittered that he does that today? This is s***.

Everyone is waiting for this reason...

I'm not being rude but I find this hilarious! Every time a new highly anticipated ROM is mentioned, you get this kind of behaviour all over modaco and xda-developers forums.

Personally, I am also looking forward to the ROM. When it is released I will install it and enjoy using it but I would rather wait than have an unfinished ROM without the first-class optimisations that Paul has added to every other modaco ROM that I have installed.

The fact that we get the use of an on-line ROM kitchen is worth waiting for alone!

Patience is a virtue!

Guest Shizophren
I'm not being rude but I find this hilarious! Every time a new highly anticipated ROM is mentioned, you get this kind of behaviour all over modaco and xda-developers forums.

I ? Are u kidding???

Guest Asselberghs
I ? Are u kidding???

I think he means that there occurs quite a few of "comon comon give it to us already" attitude on both MoDaCo and XDA-Developers forums leading up to new releases in general.

Guest Tristan de harde
Oh ok. I thought he means especially "my" behavior.

This was my first "rude" post ever.

oke back to the main subject :)

pauls rom :P.

I'm checking the forum every 30 minutes to check if it's avaible, i only think that when it's avaible the kitchen

is getting very very busy :D

So i have to wait until paul's says it's time to eat :D

Guest loney01843
I'm in no hurry.... i rather take a fully tested rom then something that is out so fast as yesterday and full with bugs.

That's what I meant. Its worth waiting for the finished product. I will also wait until the kitchen is on-line.

@Shizophren - Don't take offence, I get impatient too! Every big ROM release has so much hype around it.

The feature I really want to see is iTunes sync. This ROM should solve one of the biggest niggles I have about android (music synchronisation). I have used Paul's ROMs in the past and I believe that they are the best you can get on the Desire. That's why I'm holding out for this ROM.

Guest AndrewMe

People, please, stop flooding. There are so many posts about when Paul uploads "official" 2.2, that we should read all this to get know, that nobody of us exactly knows when.. :)

Let's just wait.. It'll definitly come, as we all good know...

Guest djtosh

people are anxious because they are expectin the rom today as announced by paul yesterday, theres nothing wrong with people being anxious, if you havent noticed this is huge news and events like this are the reason why this forum gets so much traffic.

Edited by djtosh

Guest nobnut

How about we all just sit down and have a nice big cup of tea?

If you are getting anxious/frustrated/niggly... just go and wack one off/kick the cat/have sex with a horse... whatever your thang is.

ROM(e) wasn't built in a day.

You are all starting to sound like a bunch of ingrateful, whiny runts... and no one likes those. If I was Paul I would deliberately make you wait for a week, just for the badness. Some of you I would make wait until Steve Jobs developed a sense of self respect (but I guess that is a litle bit too long to wait).

Do you want to know when it will be done?

When it is done.

Guest PeteT
How about we all just sit down and have a nice big cup of tea?

If you are getting anxious/frustrated/niggly... just go and wack one off/kick the cat/have sex with a horse... whatever your thang is.

ROM(e) wasn't built in a day.

You are all starting to sound like a bunch of ingrateful, whiny runts... and no one likes those. If I was Paul I would deliberately make you wait for a week, just for the badness. Some of you I would make wait until Steve Jobs developed a sense of self respect (but I guess that is a litle bit too long to wait).

Do you want to know when it will be done?

When it is done.

:)

Well said.

@everyone complaining. If Paul rushs it out and there are issues then you would complain. Good things come to those who wait!!

Guest djtosh

if u want to wait without posting then do so quietly, if others want to post then let them, its not affecting you. Paul has been dealin with ungrateful request of ppl for a long time, and usually just ignores them. there's no need for you to get hostile on his behalf.

Guest djtosh
No, I meant you have a good HANDLE on things.

The thing at the end of a bell... a handle.

Relax.

im not gonna stoop to your level grow up