Modaco Official froyo ROM?

Guest 325i

Guest RODNiC

Lol.. we're still simply talking about a smart-phone ROM aren't we?

Give the guy his own time.. it's not that he lives 24hours on the Pc...

Plus R5/6 are already more then good enough.. :)

Guest rekekjeks

Hey!

I'm just wondering.

If I wan't the standard Android 2.2 look (when Paul launches the ROM), is all I have to do just _not_ include Sense in the kitchen?

Guest Asselberghs
Hey!

I'm just wondering.

If I wan't the standard Android 2.2 look (when Paul launches the ROM), is all I have to do just _not_ include Sense in the kitchen?

Depends on what components are in the kitchen you might have to disable standard HTC IME keyboard and disable HTC Lockscreen. But we have to take a look at what we can bake when he is done.

Guest klutsh

Not blowing own horn, but Froyo Delite r0.2 is as close to the OTA update as you are going to get, any bug's in it now are in the official OTA.

A MCR based on the OTA Froyo will be uploaded when ready, Paul's looking at what's what in the ROM first.

Guest bergkuh
@PaulOBrien Any idea when you'll be releasing Moda Desire 2.2?

@theasset Next day or two...

Just seen a few hours ago via twitter... So stay tuned! :)

Edited by bergkuh

Guest danifamous

I can't wait. Fed up of all these Roms that are all the same, but somehow with different bugs, or a pile of rubbish installed that I'd never want

Guest WhiT3Kr0w
I can't wait. Fed up of all these Roms that are all the same, but somehow with different bugs, or a pile of rubbish installed that I'd never want

"Next day or two..." :)

That's fine with me. Will wait for it. Currently with r3.1 which is really nice.

Guest HearThatVoiceAgain
"Next day or two..." :)

That's fine with me. Will wait for it. Currently with r3.1 which is really nice.

Agreed, it's not like there is going to be a huge amount of change from what is an already stable and smooth ROM. I know people are always after the latest and the best but seeing as many of the rushed out ROMS were buggy I would rather get a finished product.

Guest RevoWution
"Next day or two..." :D

I second that! :)

Take your time, Paul!! :D

Guest lomdar
That's what I meant. Its worth waiting for the finished product. I will also wait until the kitchen is on-line.

Seems to me, that we are not waiting, because of quality issues, but Paul beeing more intrested in the i9000 at the moment...

Edited by lomdar

Guest le_lutin
Seems to me, that we are not waiting, because of quality issues, but Paul beeing more intrested in the i9000 at the moment...

That's his prerogative and that's fine with me.

Guest flolee
That's his prerogative and that's fine with me.

jup, it's surely his right to do so.... especially since the i9000 is an amazing piece of hardware. sadly it feels like a very cheap piece of plastic-s*** as soon as you touch it, therefore the desire won "my race".

Guest WhiT3Kr0w

We can't really make Paul work on the Desire against his will :)

He is free to do whatever he wants. It's not like we are paying for a service with a deadline or anything.

I will wait, and I will be really glad when he decides to release the most-wanted rom in this thread :D

Guest djtosh

thats true theres no obligation for him to do anything but im still a but gutted that were still waitin for an official version of MCR whilst another handset has had 2 updates.

Guest dunbad
We can't really make Paul work on the Desire against his will :)

He is free to do whatever he wants. It's not like we are paying for a service with a deadline or anything.

I will wait, and I will be really glad when he decides to release the most-wanted rom in this thread :D

I'm using a Rom by neophyte over on xda at the moment and its really good. It's better than modaco roms which I believe its based on. Nextsense is his most recent Rom and the updated version is smooth as silk and quick as hell with no bugs I'm finding. Worth trying perhaps instead of waiting around.

Guest dchuraman

doesnt look like anything will happen today, lets hope for tomorrow. there are some good looking roms over at xda and here so might give them a go

Guest dunbad
doesnt look like anything will happen today, lets hope for tomorrow. there are some good looking roms over at xda and here so might give them a go

Variety is the spice of life!

There are some bloody good roms about amongst the dross. I've tried many but would defiantly check out neophyte 1.4. Nothing comes close at the moment. Yes even modaco roms! That's how good it is. When Paul comes back, we can rejoice! Till then sitting around and waiting is not something I shall do!