[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest xian1243

I compile the latest code for each release, August 14th build could very well mean RC3. :D RC3 is just a marking point for a candidate, every day there are new imrovements, and that's what we call a nightly. My ROMs are newer than RC2, and most certainly now newer than RC3. :D

I compile the latest code for each release, August 14th build could very well mean RC3. :D RC3 is just a marking point for a candidate, every day there are new imrovements, and that's what we call a nightly. My ROMs are newer than RC2, and most certainly now newer than RC3. :D

these roms are making me thirsty!!! xD

sorry for being impatient, but how far along are you towards a new release?

Guest Ramdanih

WOW, you are the best XIAN!!! :D

I can't waiting this update ROM...!!! ;)

Guest Redline66
I'm sitting, waiting, wishing....

Same here :D Refreshing the page every 5 minutes :D BTW Xian, all my apologize! I haven't been one of your strong supporter in the past ;) But this ROM is totally awesome - unbelievable browsing experience, and the camera problem is not a blocking issue for me. Thanks a lot for your great work, and your devotion to the Liquid community.

Guest mgroover

The camera is the only thing holding me back right now.. Tried the 0.5 and it's amazing how fast it is! Currently running phhussons froyo but feeling it is a bit slow compared to your ROM. (I hope it's not something HW related as I did drop the phone screen down last weekend so my screen is fail)

As soon as you have the new ROM out I am sooo pushing it in!

Guest Piter1225
Go out to a bar, get some orange juice. Come back and hopefully it'll be up.

+1

I can't understand ppl so excited about any new ROM updates that they can't move away from PC's

Guest Redline66
+1

I can't understand ppl so excited about any new ROM updates that they can't move away from PC's

But I guess you understand people who spend all their free time, and sit nights and days if front of their PC's, for cooking new ROMs :D Would they do it if nobody would be interested in their work, and nobody would impatiently be waiting for updates? :D

Guest L0cu7us
But I guess you understand people who spend all their free time, and sit nights and days if front of their PC's, for cooking new ROMs ;) Would they do it if nobody would be interested in their work, and nobody would impatiently be waiting for updates? :D

+1 :D

Guest Piter1225
But I guess you understand people who spend all their free time, and sit nights and days if front of their PC's, for cooking new ROMs ;)

Really? I don't know personally anyone who will suit this description.

I think all dev's know their prioritates in life, and believe me, there are many more important things in normal men life than new ROM for device.

Would they do it if nobody would be interested in their work, and nobody would impatiently be waiting for updates? :D

Thats right, all we do for Liquid is for users, if we would do this for ourselves we wouldn't share it :D

Hope this will end off-top

Guest kevnangel
Really? I don't know personally anyone who will suit this description.

I think all dev's know their prioritates in life, and believe me, there are many more important things in normal men life than new ROM for device.

Thats right, all we do for Liquid is for users, if we would do this for ourselves we wouldn't share it :D

Hope this will end off-top

I agree, there are things way more important than new ROMs. I would not spend my whole time refreshing a page, surely. But I do get in here atleast once a day to find out what are the news.

Thanks to the Devs Teams for all the great work and sharing.

Guest phhusson
just flash the rom

it said that my sd card is blank

but i can read the card with the cardreader...

it weird, anyone got some idea?

Delete your app2sd partition.

Guest nameless'
v1 uploading (done in 20 minutes), check OP for changelog and download.

Enjoy,

Xian

Thx once again for you huge work xian !

Btw, would it be possible to increase volume sound with headset ? (Don't know if the "no more fade" for 1.0 is for this or not). For me the volume is a bit down/weak/? (Dont't remember the good word...), but maybe it's because I'm too much used to listen mp3 with Dolby mobile :D