[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Finally, got my "H" back. Now the miss call LED just stay lid after I clear my calls. :D A very good rom overall especially now that we got camera working!!!

Just wondering is there anyway to disable the menu button to unlock feature at the lock screen. I have tried to turn it off or on in the cyanogen mod option screen but to no available.

hhey i have only 3G too....i have this rom and the theme for cm6 . how do u get the H back?

Guest botolo
IF the file browser is the problem, I use thunar, try with it. ( But.. if fdisk don't find it out..)

No no, It's the phone that do not do anything when I plug in the usb cable. It's strange, but it's not a big deal.

I can use Windows or boot in recovery mode and enable usb data storage from there.

Btw I'm using Ubuntu.

(Do you like Arch? I'm so lazy that I didn't try it :D )

Edited by botolo

Guest xian1243

The H and 3G don't mean anything, if you don't have the H (due to themeing) then that won't affect your 3G speeds. Can people please concentrate on the bigger problems?

LiquidF v1.1 will work on LiquidE, will be coming out soon. :D

Guest Liquidator
Another inconvenience: i can turn on Bluetooth, but it doesn't find any devices, and when I push "search for devices" nothing happens.

Am I the only one with this problem? It's quite inconvenient I can't use my headset in the car...

Guest xian1243

Bluetooth works fine (it may be a bit strange, but it works), maybe your devices aren't visible? *sigh*

Edited by xian1243

The H and 3G don't mean anything, if you don't have the H (due to themeing) then that won't affect your 3G speeds. Can people please concentrate on the bigger problems?

What other changes are we gonne see in 1.1? In v1 i always hung my phone after ending a call.. (using dialer one)

Guest Baspar
No no, It's the phone that do not do anything when I plug in the usb cable. It's strange, but it's not a big deal.

I can use Windows or boot in recovery mode and enable usb data storage from there.

Btw I'm using Ubuntu.

(Do you like Arch? I'm so lazy that I didn't try it :D )

Well.. i've an acer Liquid ( Not E or ferrari) on 1.100.63 with Xian V1 with his fix.. And it works. TRy to reflash the ZIP, and perhaps the BIN .

( Arch is stable and very customisable, but you need acquaintances, because Arch have no WM and Xorg after the install :D )

Guest Quipeace

Hello Xian,

Too busy to come on irc the coming days, but you might want to actually lower the volume a bit, I'm using in-ear Bluetooth earphones, and when I wanted to listen some music I found out that the music volume was on high, the hard and painful way. Sound this loud will definitely damage your ears and your headphones.

EDIT: Corrected spelling a lil, looks like I had autocorrect on the wrong language

Edited by Quipeace

Guest PhilNelwyn
Beu Xian,

Too bidt to come on irc the coming days, but you might want to actually lower the volume a bit, I'm using in-ear Bluetooth earphones, and when I wanted to listen some music I found out that the music volume was on high, the hard and painful way. Sound this loud will definitely damage your ears and your headphones.

That's why you have a button to lower the volume.

If someone has hearing problems he needs the sound to be loud in order to hear it, so it's better if it's loud by default, just decrease it if it's too much for you.

Edited by PhilNelwyn

Beu Xian,

Too bidt to come on irc the coming days, but you might want to actually lower the volume a bit, I'm using in-ear Bluetooth earphones, and when I wanted to listen some music I found out that the music volume was on high, the hard and painful way. Sound this loud will definitely damage your ears and your headphones.

Weather bug doesn't work. but all is ok. i'll keep Monitoring.

Guest nameless'
Beu Xian,

Strange, for me it's a way lower than when using Dolby mobile :D In the metro, putting the volum @ max, sometimes I hear the music lowly ;)

What are your settings ? Did you tweaked anything ? I tried to setup the EQ, but the sound is over saturated when I enable it :D

Edited by nameless'

Guest mrwrong

After I flashed xian Rom , there is a message showing blank SD card on the notification bar, and the SD card is not detected by the phone, anyone else got this problem?

Guest boostnek9
After I flashed xian Rom , there is a message showing blank SD card on the notification bar, and the SD card is not detected by the phone, anyone else got this problem?

Do you have an EXT partition on your SD?

if so, that's why..

Guest vikings123

Look forward to the new release .

Will Acer EasyLink work under v1.1? I have problem with EasyLink under v1.0 and have to flash back to 1.100.63 to use it.

Guest hbahaie
Bluetooth works fine (it may be a bit strange, but it works), maybe your devices aren't visible? *sigh*

You are right, i have a big problem, but not sure if it is only pertaining to your ROM, it was first time appeared after flashing my device with a FET ROM, then flashing XaniKoud bin over it, but now it occurs with all ROMs, either cooked or original. The problem is my device doesn't connect to 2G network anymore, it only work in 3G areas, and if i moved to a 2G area it shutsdown suddenly.

Guest Quipeace
Strange, for me it's a way lower than when using Dolby mobile :D In the metro, putting the volum @ max, sometimes I hear the music lowly ;)

What are your settings ? Did you tweaked anything ? I tried to setup the EQ, but the sound is over saturated when I enable it :D

No tweaks, Tried with EQ and without. My earphones (HBH-IS800) start making crackling noises (not good at all) at about a two clicks from maximum volume, but the sound is loud enough to hurt lower than that.

Perhaps the sound over bluetooth is louder than over cable?

Haven´t tested soud yet, but I have another problem -

Im taking random reboots (880,920, 960 mhz, doesn´t depend on speed, last ROM (official) was perfect stable at 920mhz) and I can´t check if the RAMZSWAP ( compcache) is functional or not (I turned it on in CMs settings, but Free via terminal said that there is no swap...)

Anyway, perfect, fast froyo ROM, thx :D

Guest pipajoja

i see that haptic feedback for capacitive keys and LEDs are fixed in phh's froyo rom

any idea how that fix can be applied on this rom please?

Guest botolo
i see that haptic feedback for capacitive keys and LEDs are fixed in phh's froyo rom

any idea how that fix can be applied on this rom please?

I guess in the next update Xian is working on