[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest vanisleguy1976

Followed all the instructions, but it won't flash for me! when I try to flash, it tells me to unmount FS, which I do. Then upon flashing it says it can't read the zip file. Any suggestions?

Guest Chewy11
Followed all the instructions, but it won't flash for me! when I try to flash, it tells me to unmount FS, which I do. Then upon flashing it says it can't read the zip file. Any suggestions?

same here...

downloaded file must be corrupted

will try original DL link later.

Guest vanisleguy1976
same here...

downloaded file must be corrupted

will try original DL link later.

I have a theory... Chewy, did you dl with your phone? That's what I did. The .zip file was quite small (only 293 bytes according to my astro file manager). But it is listed on the multiupload site as being 94.8 mb.

I'm now downloading it with my pc, and it is downloading the full file size.

6 minutes remaining on the dl... Will keep you posted.

Guest vanisleguy1976
I have a theory... Chewy, did you dl with your phone? That's what I did. The .zip file was quite small (only 293 bytes according to my astro file manager). But it is listed on the multiupload site as being 94.8 mb.

I'm now downloading it with my pc, and it is downloading the full file size.

6 minutes remaining on the dl... Will keep you posted.

Update: So much for my theory :-P Haha... No good. I'm going to leave this ROM alone for now! Can't wait to get a functional file!!

Guest Chewy11
Update: So much for my theory :-P Haha... No good. I'm going to leave this ROM alone for now! Can't wait to get a functional file!!

original DL should come back online soon

Be patient, a lot of us are downloading it, so his Dropbox is clogged up

Ar....no boot.img can not flash. Xian is sleeping now..... :)

cannot download from drop.....it down.... :)

Guest Borkata
For Xian:

I got GPS working by flashing your previous fix (usb+gps fix) made for V1 on top of V1.2a :)

Nice nice work, keep up!

Seems you have managed to download latest version my friend. Can you please upload to mirrors?

Guest grooltor
Seems you have managed to download latest version my friend. Can you please upload to mirrors?

Downloaded yesterday evening...

Now I can't upload it, I'm not at home... maybe later this afternoon :)

Guest Borkata

Now I can't upload it, I'm not at home... maybe later this afternoon :(

Guest Ramdanih

Now I can't upload it, I'm not at home... maybe later this afternoon :)

wow. can you have a review/feedback this rom?? :)

Guest grooltor
wow. can you have a review/feedback this rom?? :)

Yup...

Only a word: AWESOME.

CM6 6.0.0 RC3 (aka XianKoud LiquidF v1) has been the ROM I used the most (almost two months!!!): this new 1.2 is going to replace it for another long time :) I hope Cyanogen will fix camera soon, is the only thing I'm missing right now!

MIUI is great too... but not as smooth as CM! I fell in love this summer with this ROM, and I think it's the best ROM all over the world (a good compromise of features and performance, especially when using LPP according to my setup).

I'm not using CompCache (seems a little faster) and AutoKiller is set to "Moderate" (30,35,40): LPP flyes, and I'm using 3x Pure Messenger 4x4 scrollable widget and 3x3 Pure Calendar scrollable widget on a total of 7 screens.

Yup...

Only a word: AWESOME.

CM6 6.0.0 RC3 (aka XianKoud LiquidF v1) has been the ROM I used the most (almost two months!!!): this new 1.2 is going to replace it for another long time :) I hope Cyanogen will fix camera soon, is the only thing I'm missing right now!

MIUI is great too... but not as smooth as CM! I fell in love this summer with this ROM, and I think it's the best ROM all over the world (a good compromise of features and performance, especially when using LPP according to my setup).

I'm not using CompCache (seems a little faster) and AutoKiller is set to "Moderate" (30,35,40): LPP flyes, and I'm using 3x Pure Messenger 4x4 scrollable widget and 3x3 Pure Calendar scrollable widget on a total of 7 screens.

No camera is the only thing missing? might have to upgrade my v1..

Guest grooltor
No camera is the only thing missing? might have to upgrade my v1..

The camera is the only thing I miss.

I don't use Bluetooth or WiFi for example, and don't care about proximity/light sensors... so maybe it's not the same for you :)

Look at OP to see what's working and what's not :)

If using an A1, try to flash the fix from v1 to have a working GPS (just did it and it works).