[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest KeruDoitsu

Awesome, xian =)

1.2b CM Rom (not MIUI one) is still to be realised and put on as D/L?

I'll try your MIUI of course xD I'm trying a lot of roms O-O

-going crazy but I like it- xD

EDIT: Just forgot, is usb tethering (not wifi) working in CM MIUI? In CM? thx =)

Edited by KeruDoitsu

wow xian, thank you!

one note: in first post both the 2 download link are pointing to same url:

Xian (LiquidF) v1.2b ROM - MIUI (FULL WIPE)

- Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a ROM (FULL WIPE)

Edited by pgr79

wow xian, thank you!

one note: in first post both the 2 download link are pointing to same url:

Xian (LiquidF) v1.2b ROM - MIUI (FULL WIPE)

- Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a ROM (FULL WIPE)

+ 1

Guest elgubbo

whooops :( just flashed the V1.2a because i thought it was the MIUI version :)

quick question: link coming today or should i start restoring ? :)

Edited by elgubbo

Integrating the progress I've made in CM into MIUI, that's pretty much what it means.

Hi Xian,

What a nice job, thanks for your hard working :).

I post the source code about sensor fix here:

PowerManagerService.zip

ps. If you want to use my libcamera fix, I will upload too.

ps2. I think we can't find the proper distance threshold for every liquid, so we need our own calibration tool.

Edited by roggin

Guest xian1243

Roggin:

Did you make any code changes for the camera? I already had phh's libcamera working, and Acer's libcamera with Cyanogen's patch, but in order to keep everything clean for all of CM's devices, he had to remove it. I'm working with arcee and with #teamdouche, on a froyo libcamera :)

We already have it built, with zoom, no green preview, anti-banding, all that's left is autofocus and camcorder (which shouldn't take too long).

Great job on the proximity and light sensor code :( I'll test it ASAP

I'll try to get Cyanogen to commit it to CyanogenMod...

Xian

P.S. Just a question, could you please tell me exactly which lines of code you changed in the .java? It would help me out a lot :)

Edited by xian1243

Roggin:

Did you make any code changes for the camera? I already had phh's libcamera working, and Acer's libcamera with Cyanogen's patch, but in order to keep everything clean for all of CM's devices, he had to remove it. I'm working with arcee and with #teamdouche, on a froyo libcamera :)

We already have it built, with zoom, no green preview, anti-banding, all that's left is autofocus and camcorder (which shouldn't take too long).

Great job on the proximity and light sensor code :( I'll test it ASAP

I'll try to get Cyanogen to commit it to CyanogenMod...

Xian

P.S. Just a question, could you please tell me exactly which lines of code you changed in the .java? It would help me out a lot :)

Hi Xian,

I decompile the liboemcamera.so and find some magic number, there are some wrong number define in phh's libcamera like CAMERA_AUTO_FOCUS_CANCEL, so we'll get FC in auto focus lock issue.

the main chage in .java is in two sensor listener (line 3100 and 3158), our sensor is so sensitive, so it will remove all changing task Callbacks.

Guest Koki1337

If the MIUI's UI is on top of Cyanogen, it'll be hell awesome :)

I really love how Cyanogen's dynamic customization works and the simplicity of MIUI's interface.

Well, users can't be choosers.

Guest Morris Lee
Camcorder, will be the only thing missing in my next release, and even then, camcorder might be fixed, I can't tell :)

Sweet! can't wait! I don't use camcorder mod anyway, I got a camera with HD recording, that is what I will use for video recording! :)

I have not tried the rom, but I have to say I am impressed with the amount of work you are putting in, will definitely buy you beer after I install your ROM :(

Where are you abouts located? Maybe we can go for a drink? HAHA

Guest KeruDoitsu
Camcorder, will be the only thing missing in my next release, and even then, camcorder might be fixed, I can't tell :)

Even wifi tether will be fixed? O.O

I know custom kernel misses acer wifi tether driver =o

Guest Morris Lee

forgot to ask a few more things, why is there like 2 versions? MIUI and Cyanogen? or are they build together? I am confused on that part. What about FM Radio, :)

Guest Koki1337
forgot to ask a few more things, why is there like 2 versions? MIUI and Cyanogen? or are they build together? I am confused on that part. What about FM Radio, :)

I'm begging to build them together lol

Guest xian1243

I'm thinking that I need to clarify better :huh:

One will be plain CyanogenMod, another will be MIUI

WiFi Tethering and FM Radio aren't originally supported, and still works in progress, when I say that everything is working, I mean that all of the original hardware is.

Testing MIUI, and believe it or not, I've never even used it before! :huh:

I live in France, so I don't think we can have a drink, but thanks anyways :rolleyes:

Guest Morris Lee
I'm thinking that I need to clarify better :huh:

One will be plain CyanogenMod, another will be MIUI

WiFi Tethering and FM Radio aren't originally supported, and still works in progress, when I say that everything is working, I mean that all of the original hardware is.

Testing MIUI, and believe it or not, I've never even used it before! :huh:

I live in France, so I don't think we can have a drink, but thanks anyways :rolleyes:

Haha, too bad, if i ever go to france, or if you ever come to canada then!

WiFi is support is supported on the froyo ROM, so what I don't get is if WiFi tethering is a feature from 2.2, why should it not work if WiFi itself is working ?? :S

I know MIUI is another rom, but what is so different from Cyanogen??? (other than the launcher)

Guest xian1243

Lots of progress this week-end, but lots of exams this week, so nothing new until wednesday, or saturday. I'm still working though, in my free time :rolleyes:

Just compiled a new version of CM, and MIUI is coming along...

I'll post back as soon as I can with an update.

Until then

Good night :huh:

Guest KeruDoitsu

Whom they aren't originally supported by? Acer? Cyanogen?

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you =(

Thanks and good night! :rolleyes:

Guest koudelka
Whom they aren't originally supported by? Acer? Cyanogen?

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you =(

Thanks and good night! :rolleyes:

By the kernel source we got from Acer (that we use to build our kernel)

Guest KeruDoitsu
By the kernel source we got from Acer (that we use to build our kernel)

I suppose that kernel source from Acer is the Eclair once, isn't it? So.. eclair kernel doesn't support froyo native wifi/usb tethering.. right?

Guest fergard

Wow, firstly I was waiting for official Froyo release, but now I'm waiting for the stable version of CM-Xian. I've head lots of positive feedbacks about it, so I'm waiting when all will be ready to go for an everyday use! Thanks everybody and especially xian!

Also, could you guys provide a "noobie" step-by-step instruction for flashing it over a stock 2.1 android? Will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.