[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest Morris Lee
...and where would you find it?

I think he is referring to 1.2.a, as there is no 1.2.b as of yet, no wonder the stuff he mentioned did not work as they are stated not working in the 1.2a

Morris Lee

If you had read the first post of this thread, you would have understood that WiFi is broken in v1.2a, but will be fixed in v1.2b, which HASN'T been released yet !

Please read the first post...

Strange.. cause it actually did work for me, straight after flashing first time from Desire port.. then it did work o.0

*edit*

actually.. you never wrote that it didn't work in 1.2a :rolleyes:

then I'll jsut ahve to wait till you've fixed it, I thought it was my phone that had badword up..

but that strange flightmode bug, have anyone else had any experience from that? ^^

Edited by Splux

...and where would you find it?

I think he is referring to 1.2.a, as there is no 1.2.b as of yet, no wonder the stuff he mentioned did not work as they are stated not working in the 1.2a

Morris Lee

woooops yeah that one, my bad :rolleyes:

Strange.. cause it actually did work for me, straight after flashing first time from Desire port.. then it did work o.0

*edit*

actually.. you never wrote that it didn't work in 1.2a :rolleyes:

then I'll jsut ahve to wait till you've fixed it, I thought it was my phone that had badword up..

but that strange flightmode bug, have anyone else had any experience from that? ^^

+1

Guest xian1243

I'll try to be more explicit next time... :huh:

I'm working on the latest revision of MIUI, testing some new stuff right now :rolleyes:

Edited by xian1243

I'll try to be more explicit next time... :huh:

I'm working on the latest revision of MIUI, testing some new stuff right now :rolleyes:

That MIUI, is it basicly MIUI with Cyanogenmod or?

Please read the first post. Two ROMs, one MIUI, one CyanogenMod, both using my latest ideas and work which I'll call v1.2b... *sigh*

I just thought if you had mixed 'em together or something..

It was just a question and some lazyness..

Guest noxwell

What about FM radio? Would it work soon? I've heard, that you've just ported FM driver from Desire, which have similar (not the same) chip. I don't belive, that it works, but good luck :rolleyes:

Guest xian1243

Just to precise, MIUI will have CIFS, NFS, and all of the other goodies from my CyanogenMod/Vendor tree :rolleyes:

Working on a proper RIL and camcorder ATM.

Just to precise, MIUI will have CIFS, NFS, and all of the other goodies from my CyanogenMod/Vendor tree :rolleyes:

Working on a proper RIL and camcorder ATM.

:huh: can't we have cifs on cyanogen too?

Guest xian1243

I already answered that question -> "Just to precise, MIUI will have CIFS, NFS, and all of the other goodies from my CyanogenMod/Vendor tree"

I took it from my CyanogenMod work, OF COURSE it's in CyanogenMod :rolleyes:'