[ROM] Xian (LiquidF) v1.2a [11/1/2010] - CM 6.1.0-RC - MIUI 11.05

Guest xian1243

Guest sette7nani
Has anyone had this issue??

When you're already in communication, and you receive another call (double call) nothing happens on phone, you just hear "beeps" but nothing displayed on screen, so you cannot switch from a call to another, that's a very annoying issue, and is also present on phhroyo may be it's a froyo issue on liquid, can anyone confirm this??

mee too with Vodafone Italy :)

Guest m3allak
mee too with Vodafone Italy :)

I'm with SFR in France, I tried it on all Froyo disributions, for me it's a big big problem cause i frquently receive double calls,

Back unfortunately to Eclair

Guest roborob

i've installed this rom over .63 but neither 2g nor 3g don't work

frf91,which i tried on .63,has internet connection working perfectly

do you guess why?

Guest HiTMaN28

This rom is awesome! However, I don't know why I only got 3G signal in places where I am suppose to get "H" on the status bar. Baseband is A1-04.02.02 which is based on 1.100.39

Guest Elisha82
This rom is awesome! However, I don't know why I only got 3G signal in places where I am suppose to get "H" on the status bar. Baseband is A1-04.02.02 which is based on 1.100.39

Normally the H is only supposed to appear when the download is in progress or when data is in use. Otherwise it will only show 3G.

Guest alan090
uninstalled this rom, only because camera etc is not working.. once camera is working i will go back 100%

have you checked with cyanogens recent changes to the camera via the slide and hero builds - he said should be able to make any camera that works in 2.1 work in 2.2...

have you checked with cyanogens recent changes to the camera via the slide and hero builds - he said should be able to make any camera that works in 2.1 work in 2.2...

yes! I know & I hope......just waiting..... :)

Guest djinferno806
Normally the H is only supposed to appear when the download is in progress or when data is in use. Otherwise it will only show 3G.

This is what i found on the cyanogen mode website about the 3G or H:

" Why do I see an 'H' for the network instead of '3G'?

"H" - HSDPA-mode

"3G" - UMTS-mode (slower)"

From what I've been reading, all 3G connections are based on UMTS. HSDPA or HSPA+ is a higher performance version of UMTS which is also called 3.5G.

So if im understanding right, your phone runs in 3G mode by default (UMTS) when no downloading is taking place. Then when download happens, it switches to hsdpa(3.5G) to handle the high speed bandwidth requirements. THen back again.

If im wrong someone please correct me.

Guest boostnek9
But you are all forgetting another problem, No call waiting available on froyo!!

You serious?

is it that it was not input in the OS? or it's just a non working feature?

that's so stupid..why would you take away a phone feature?

considering the amount of improvements made by xian liquidE from the initial versions upto v1, i just drool thinking about what this would become till the time it reaches v1!!! :)

Guest kristophe

Hi,

Found a little bug (very minor), but don't know if even mentioned. In Alarm Clock, when you choose days, only numbers appears... What's wrong ?

Guest koudelka
But you are all forgetting another problem, No call waiting available on froyo!!

I have never actually got two calls at the same time, so I dont know if it is working. But have you been to settings -> call settings -> additional settings , and enabled Call waiting?

Guest L0cu7us
Hi,

Found a little bug (very minor), but don't know if even mentioned. In Alarm Clock, when you choose days, only numbers appears... What's wrong ?

also the phone alarm preview when the phone is muted have some problems...

Guest nameless'

Awesome rom ! Thanks to koudelka, xian and phh for making this possible !!

After 3days, here my report :

The rom runs fine. The first runs (about 3-4) were damn slow, and the rom not very smooth. But now, it's running damn fast :D I love browsing my contact list without any lag !!! :D

I have my battery drained very fast one day, (60% lost in 8hrs, just listening music 20-30min :D), but it didn't happened again (yet?), so I assume it was an app who was draining my battery (don't know which one thought...)

So, it's near perfect, hope you'll manage to get camera woking, because reading barcodes is a bit harder :P But with the chrometophone extension, it helps a lot :P

I also miss Haptik Feedback ^^

Anyway, this is a very great job, thx to all :)

Guest Andy__P

I don't really understand the battery consumption lol.

Some days it's below 30% at night and today for example it's at 94% after ~10 hours.

But i really like it! It's very fast!

And it seems like phhusson is close to fixing the camera, then it'll be perfect!!

Thank you all for the awesome work!!

Guest m3allak
I have never actually got two calls at the same time, so I dont know if it is working. But have you been to settings -> call settings -> additional settings , and enabled Call waiting?

Yes koud, The option is ckecked by default, but no matter if it's checked or not, call waiting is not working, i tried this on all froyo ROMS (yours and phhusson one), in your ROM i heard a beep when i receive another call but no way to switch between calls, have you got any idea Koud?? I really appreciate very much this ROM but for me it's a blocking issue!

Guest m3allak
You serious?

is it that it was not input in the OS? or it's just a non working feature?

that's so stupid..why would you take away a phone feature?

Hy bootsnek,

I speak about froyo on Liquid, not froyo in general, it will be stupid as you said if google forgot this option, so the option is for sure functiunning on real Froyo (N1, desire...) the problem comes from the port i think

Guest xaueious

http://twitter.com/phhusson/status/20812509585

preview works. Only video left. 2 minutes ago via web

phhusson

Husson Pierre-Hugues

http://twitter.com/phhusson/status/20798793280

Okay, photo works. Now I need preview and video, and perhaps AF. about 3 hours ago via web

phhusson

Husson Pierre-Hugues

Edited by xaueious

Guest HiTMaN28

I just re-flash Xian's V1 ver 2.1 rom. It first shows "3G" than in about a minute it display "H" for a long time. Is this a graphical bug of cyanogenmod or am I downloading stuff at slower rate until this is work out?

Thanks.