[THEME] Plain Blue&Black Collection V2.0

Guest simoneser

Guest simoneser
would you believe that i went back to lcr 1.8 just because of this theme lmao.

now that im back i dont know why i even went to ls 2.1 in the first place, this rom is so much better. Better dev support thats for sure.

Thanks, simoneser for a badass theme. My only constructive criticism is the pull down menu, a little too much going on there, but still really nice.

Do you mean that you want a version without black AND blue in the pull down? (for example an only-black version, or only-blue version?)

:)

EDIT- Something like this?

post-330096-1281265157_thumb.jpg or post-330096-1281265331_thumb.png or post-330096-1281265345_thumb.jpg

Edited by simoneser

Guest Rajit
Sorry, I won't do that for LS2.1 : I don't like that ROM and I don't know why it works with LCR and Xian and not with LS.

I'll give a shot, but I won't test & install that rom.

Opposite thing for XianKoud rom: i like that so much and today I'm going to port this on that

:)

mine and ure opinion are very much alike!!! hehe

Guest L0cu7us
Do you mean that you want a version without black AND blue in the pull down? (for example an only-black version, or only-blue version?)

EDIT- Something like this?

post-330096-1281265157_thumb.jpg or post-330096-1281265345_thumb.jpg

like this two :)

Guest ginja
Now ure quoting ureself!!!

Im just happy ure not a dev!!! cuz if YOU were we would be stuck with some really ****** stuff, with which you wouldn't like to fix bugs because its "just nice"!! enough of this already!!!

:S dude I didn't come here, to make enemies allright? Keep yourself 2gether! Just be happy he fixed it.

Guest Rajit

@simoneser personally i like it the way it is right now... but IMO another nice way would be that the top blue black portion where the network name is stays the same, and the bottom entries are displayed in plane black background... what do u think???

but also keep the present one as an option... im sure many people like it the way it is...

Edited by Rajit

Guest simoneser

XianKoud (Froyo) version ALPHA

I'll optimize and modify that only when some bug will be fixed (camera for example :)) and i'll use as primary rom.

Flash this as no-sign

XK0.1

Put this XML in SD root and import it from Cyanogen's UIs settings

XK0.1 XML

Edited by simoneser

Guest simoneser

What do you mean?

Something like black text on black background?

If yes, it's a problem of the application, not of the theme (same problem for Music pulldown).

I'm going to do a version with white\gray pulldown, so you can see everything :)

Guest ginja
What do you mean?

Something like black text on black background?

If yes, it's a problem of the application, not of the theme (same problem for Music pulldown).

I'm going to do a version with white\gray pulldown, so you can see everything :)

it's definitely the app, white/gray pulldown would be nice but just keep everything else blue :D

Guest simoneser

So you mean that i should invert the buttons?

When no button is pressed it should be the same of the screen you posted, and when I press the notification it should be lighter\darker?

Guest djinferno806

Awesome i just checked back and it seems youve released exactly what i was hoping for. The black notification bar one is great and looks so much better. I really dont mind the fact that the music doesnt show very well.

I believe thats exactly what rajit was explaining. The blue notifications would probably look really good too.

Going from a darker to lighter when pressed sounds the best option.

Edited by djinferno806

Guest Rajit
So you mean that i should invert the buttons?

When no button is pressed it should be the same of the screen you posted, and when I press the notification it should be lighter\darker?

yep pretty much. the default color stays like the one in the pic. and when selected it becomes a lighter or darker shade of blue (whichever u think looks better)...

Guest Rajit
I've updated the screenshot above with a new title bar and the pressed button screenshot.

If it's ok, I'll upload :)

its really nice, but i think it would be even better if the clicked selection showed a *little* more variation... a little lighter and brighter would do well IMO

Guest Alexzandro

Hello Simoneser, I Was on LCR 1.7.3 with apps2SD enabled and I got fc on the starting LCR boot , immediately after ACER logo. Had to restore a previous nandroid. Just FYI :-).

Regards

Guest simoneser

This is not compatible with LCR 1.7.3, because that is a port for Stream and it's not a standard interface

Uploading blue version :)