I think - I think it's dead...

Guest DanWilson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DanWilson
doesn't that mean that flibblesan is like the worlds oldest man (with a pulse)

Wow bro - time out man!

He makes the FLB Mod, calm down... He might make all the Pulses BRICKZ0RZ!!!! :D

Nah man I don't know.

I mean, I always felt like the youngest on this forum, and now that JimJam7000000000000000000007 has revealed his secret (and I saw your profile) I feel less, young. Yah know bro?

Guest JimJam707
Wow bro - time out man!

He makes the FLB Mod, calm down... He might make all the Pulses BRICKZ0RZ!!!! :D

Nah man I don't know.

I mean, I always felt like the youngest on this forum, and now that JimJam7000000000000000000007 has revealed his secret (and I saw your profile) I feel less, young. Yah know bro?

Yep :D

HIGH FIVE!

Guest DanWilson
No. This is.

istockphoto_11056904-old-man-with-cane-and-smart-phone.jpg

I WAS TRYING TO DRINK THERE!!!

I might have had no Pulse, and no laptop!

I'm still kinda lolin' at that one. This will be a thread to go down in the ages as the funniest thing on all of your Modaco'z

Wait till Paul comes here. I will go from "Addict" to either "MoDaCo Comedian" or "Banned". Votes people!

Guest Epic-Emodude
I WAS TRYING TO DRINK THERE!!!

I might have had no Pulse, and no laptop!

I'm still kinda lolin' at that one. This will be a thread to go down in the ages as the funniest thing on all of your Modaco'z

Wait till Paul comes here. I will go from "Addict" to either "MoDaCo Comedian" or "Banned". Votes people!

dan i had an idea.

when i get app inventor for Android ill create a really simple app. all you have to do is create 5000 accounts and download it 5000 times then when i get my nexus one you can have my pulse

Guest DanWilson
dan i had an idea.

when i get app inventor for Android ill create a really simple app. all you have to do is create 5000 accounts and download it 5000 times then when i get my nexus one you can have my pulse

Nah man bro - I'll make an app that shouts *Puts on shades :D * ITS PARTAY TIME!! and you make your crappy app. Then we download it 5000 times for each, and both get that Nexus One!

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Epic-Emodude
Actually Flib ISNT the oldest owner of a pulse on this forum....... :D

yeh but your rich enough to afford another Android phone unlike everyone else

Guest Epic-Emodude
Nah man bro - I'll make an app that shouts *Puts on shades :D * ITS PARTAY TIME!! and you make your crappy app. Then we download it 5000 times for each, and both get that Nexus One!

deal =)

Guest Epic-Emodude
Sorted. I shall work out a way of "Acquiring" App Inventor.

Of course it'll be legal (-ish). :D

i like legalish things =] we could ask flibblesan if we could borrow it from him

Guest DanWilson
i like legalish things =] we could ask flibblesan if we could borrow it from him

Borrow. Such an interesting word.

By the way...

post-637792-1281633083_thumb.png

I have high hopes. :D

Guest DanWilson
i did that too

Yeah but what school do you DJ for teach at? :D

@Bobo - Does your name change like that for every forum? Like BigBearMDC, BigBearXDA... BigBearTMO? Lulz

Edited by DanWilson

Guest DanWilson
i left that bit blank =[

So what is your position?

Are you a DeveloperJ

No. I want that. That looks wicked!

(Strikethrough failed...)

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Epic-Emodude
So what is your position?

Are you a DeveloperJ

No. I want that. That looks wicked!

director of epicness and scamming google out of nexus ones

Guest DanWilson
director of epicness and scamming google out of nexus ones

Lol. If you notice, real people look at that ("What else would you like to share with the App Inventor for Android team") you have no hope.

I, on the other hand, invited them to a party. I win bro!

Guest DanWilson
CHANGIN TOPIC RANDOMLY

Just reading this http://android.modaco.com/content-page/306...android-2-1-rom again. Good times :D

Lol. the link works, but I love the really early 2.1 threads. Ah. My first lurve party was back then. Lulz.

I'm thinking of hosting (or at least creating a Pulse IRC channel) The official Modaco one seems a bit formal for us young peeps (and Bobo).