Rebel Simcard need to Re-program our v1.1 cards for free

Guest vinokirk

Guest rebelsimcard
There is only one reason that you do this and it's to accrue money! Why imply that you are doing some great favour for mankind when you're company, like any other is about making money. The fact is that most people would of just waited untill the sim free version was available had they known that they were going to get shafted by www.rebelsimcard.com

Clearly your misguided

how can Paying £10+PP for an unlock sim on offer with a dell Case and screen Protector with an unlock sim be shafting

i believe that to be very good value for money.

when we have this offer on a very number of people called us and thanked us for supplying such a great deal with amazing value.

even now the offer is now finished the price £10 per sim is hardly shafting people when no other company is supplying an update able unlock sim to protect users investment for future so they can keep up with our FREE regular updates.

The choice of company has always been to reinvest in R&D more to deliver a more superior product than others as can be seen from our history.

Guest rebelsimcard
Hi Rebelsim, we may as well buy another v 1.2 programmed card again as the postage to you and back would be the same

All users of modaco forums

For some time i will run a promotion for you so you can obtain a rebel simcard II with V1.2 pre loaded or a USB compact programmer at a discounted rate so that you get up and running in 3G soon as possible and Enjoy the FULL Features of the Dell Streak with you Favourite choice of network simcard.

I have set up a coupon code for you in the RebelSimcard.com Website.

The coupon code will allow you to obtain £10 off your order.

The coupon code to use is modaco

Enjoy

Note

The offer is only to be used for a Dell Rebel unlock sim with v1.2 or a Rebel Compact programmer from the Dell Section

The offer will expire some time within the next 1 to 24 hours

rebel_simcard_logo.jpg

RebelSimcard

Guest tomqman

i brought the programmer at the start of the week can i have a £10 refund. as i feel a bit ripped off that you are now giving a disscount even though some of us have already payed. paypal trans id 20109360RT239415K

Guest azdude

For some time i will run a promotion for you so you can obtain a rebel simcard II with V1.2 pre loaded or a USB compact programmer at a discounted rate so that you get up and running in 3G soon as possible and Enjoy the FULL Features of the Dell Streak with you Favourite choice of network simcard.

Enjoy

Note

The offer is only to be used for a Dell Rebel unlock sim with v1.2 or a Rebel Compact programmer from the Dell Section

rebel_simcard_logo.jpg

RebelSimcard

aww! common rebelsim, you already disabled the code? let me test it for you in USA. I haven't found anyone who tested 1.2 firmware in US yet. Give me some discount so I can take the risk.

Guest jpearn

Enjoy

Note

rebel_simcard_logo.jpg

RebelSimcard

Tried twice today, not working . . . all I want is the programmer, tried from the Dell Streak Section

Coupon code not found. Please try again

Edited by jpearn

Guest vinokirk
rebel simcard update to 1.2 , but not work

help me please ...

Have you tried going into setting and setting network selection to auto and changing to gsm/wcdma?

Guest alo_tongdaiday
Have you tried going into setting and setting network selection to auto and changing to gsm/wcdma?

yes , i'm setup gsm/wcdma , wcdma and gsm only . but not work

Guest azdude

Enjoy

Note

rebel_simcard_logo.jpg

RebelSimcard

Ok! This is ridiculous. haha... I placed an order using the coupon rebelsimcard PM'd me about 2 hrs ago and it worked. A few minutes later, this dimwit rep was like "no no.. we don't want your money" and cancels my order saying "coupon code invalid". WTF right? And when I tried the online chat, he says "we got a memo that coupon expired". so, rebelsimcard, tell that dumbo that if a coupon expires (that too something that's PM'd to me), you don't cancel the orders that are already placed. You just don't accept that coupon anymore. man, i feel like i'm doing business with a 5th grader.

Yup, I think an hr or two after the code was put up.

Ironically I'd only just ordered a couple of readers from China the day before because mine wasn't playing nice with the rebel sim.

Must admit I went in knowing the rebelsim wasn't even close to perfect for the streak, and honestly not even expecting an update. But fingers crossed I can stay in WCDMA for more than a couple of hrs at a time without the need to carry a 2nd phone.

Guest micduffy
Yup, I think an hr or two after the code was put up.

Ironically I'd only just ordered a couple of readers from China the day before because mine wasn't playing nice with the rebel sim.

Must admit I went in knowing the rebelsim wasn't even close to perfect for the streak, and honestly not even expecting an update. But fingers crossed I can stay in WCDMA for more than a couple of hrs at a time without the need to carry a 2nd phone.

V1.2 works fantastically for me much better than 1.1. I now trust my streak as my primary phone

Guest vinokirk

Im having problems with mine. It says its updated the card but then its still acting like its got v1.1 on it when i use the phone! Is there anyway to confirm it has v1.2 on it?

Guest rebelsimcard
Im having problems with mine. It says its updated the card but then its still acting like its got v1.1 on it when i use the phone! Is there anyway to confirm it has v1.2 on it?

How to update Video

when flashing if when programming bar in application goes very fast then its not done

video shows how to do this

Rebel simcard

Guest Kritta

My Rebel Sim is on the way back in the post (from Australia). I look forward to getting a replacement that actually works. Will let you all know the outcome.

- Andrew

Guest everunman

Mines due to arrive in next few days, will report also, the 1.1 works fine for a few hours then goes to emergency calls also.

Im also in Australia

Edited by everunman

Guest micduffy
Mines due to arrive in next few days, will report also, the 1.1 works fine for a few hours then goes to emergency calls also.

Im also in Australia

Mine works fricken awesome on Optus

Guest everunman

Im also in Australia

Quoting myself, two days and all is well with new 1.2 version of rebelsim, even upgraded to Android 2.1 and smooth sailing, a big thanks to this forum and Rebelsim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PAKIS-RULEZ
Erm this is such a crock of s**t! There is only one reason that you do this and it's to accrue money! Why imply that you are doing some great favour for mankind when you're company, like any other is about making money. The fact is that most people would of just waited untill the sim free version was available had they known that they were going to get shafted by www.rebelsimcard.com

this is so true... for rebelsimcard if u say you do it to help mankind it would be free! or very little charge the price of cost price to make the darn thing not to make money of of it! stop lying with ur bs man... i am a business man too! so stop lying.. and doing ur adorable talks...

the way you get your work acknowledged is by when we buy your sim! if we didn't buy let me see you work on it lol.

business is business when u sell something you sell it with quality not with quantity!

and in this world support what matters the most not the product get it right for your next project.

if you have good support thats when people will come and give you good rep! even if the product is bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting...

My Rebel Sim is on the way back in the post (from Australia). I look forward to getting a replacement that actually works. Will let you all know the outcome.

- Andrew