update-7546.pkg

Guest spences10

Guest m4tt24

Could it be due to the backup freezing when you do it, obviously it's freezing on data but has it actually finished with the boot and system img's when it does that? and no problem :huh:

Guest jmhalder
Could it be due to the backup freezing when you do it, obviously it's freezing on data but has it actually finished with the boot and system img's when it does that? and no problem :huh:

trying out the most recent (seperate) boot/system images, and it blinks the dell screen once, the lights on the capacitive buttons blink about 5 times rapidly then stay off... after that it goes to a blank screen with a underscore (kinda like a command prompt) near the upper right (by the back button)... as if laid out upside down in portrait mode (like CW recovery)

*edit* flashed the boot/system from the first "nandroid.zip" package, its at least at the O2 screen, but the screen flashes black every 15 seconds or so over and over...

Edited by jmhalder

Guest parcsalooc

I am j/ giving up for a little bit. I am happy having build 7546 w/ boot 6941. No issues at all, j/ the differences in quadrant/test numbers. Would much rather have something stable right now versus the blinking lights.

Guest m4tt24

I do have one other nandroid update done whilst rooted with androot that didn't freeze whilst backing up so it has the whole lot, boot, data, recovery and system img's would that be of any use?

I do have one other nandroid update done whilst rooted with androot that didn't freeze whilst backing up so it has the whole lot, boot, data, recovery and system img's would that be of any use?

Yeah go for it if you dont mind, not sure you should up data unless this is after a factory reset but theres

Only one way to find out :huh:

Just been told to stop playing with that bloody phone and sort the camping gear out...As if....

Guest m4tt24

Ok i'll leave data out :huh: nowhere near a factory reset the system.img is slightly larger on this backup, worth a try anyway, leave it with me i'll get uploading.

Guest parcsalooc

Just saw that someone posted this on the Dell Streak Facebook page. Don't know if it is legit but worth noting.

Pravin Kumar: Finally got the stock froyo dev build to work on my streak. required a ROM burn, but fails to recognize HDMI ....

20 hours ago · Comment · Like · Flag

either we're missing something, or nandroid is messing up the boot.img

it's flashing again,

I erased boot and system then flashed your boot and system with -w command to erase data and cache.. I can't see there being anything left at all..

still flashing buttons..

however it has booted fine this time..

thanks for trying

need to know how Paul is making his superboots I think.

----

One things that's important with M4TT24 system.img

it has touchdown quickoffice sugarsync and all the other bits that were in the last 2.1 don't think "green archer" was being very honest when he said his was untouched!

http://www.filedropper.com/streakroot

Best put that one on the front page, it's more complete..

Edited by fards

Guest m4tt24

Baseband version GAUSB1A120421-EU

Kernel version 2.6.29-perf

Oem version GAUSB1A120421

Build number 7546

Posted this on the first page when i first managed to get the OTA update. :huh:

Baseband version GAUSB1A120421-EU

Kernel version 2.6.29-perf

Oem version GAUSB1A120421

Build number 7546

Posted this on the first page when i first managed to get the OTA update. :huh:

thought you had, I went backwards, not forwards looking for it...

ok so there is something amiss

I have baseband GAUSB1A120321 so maybe there's a radio as part of the update.pkg.

damn damn damn ;)