Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

Guest jasonXXx
As a total Android newbie all the jargon here makes no sense. Is it possible to start from scratch assuming no prior knowledge of the system.

Thanks.

Peter

Ok first things 1st are you needing a2sd version or standerd ap2sd version lets you install all your apps 2 sdcard saving space on phone? Also is your phone using stock rom bootloader and recovery meaning have you flashed any updates to your phone or is it factory default?

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest AndroidKiller
Ok first things 1st are you needing a2sd version or standerd ap2sd version lets you install all your apps 2 sdcard saving space on phone? Also is your phone using stock rom bootloader and recovery meaning have you flashed any updates to your phone or is it factory default?

Hey If you dont mind me butting in I would also like to know. Mine is factory deafult? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jasonXXx
are you going to up date the one for a2sd?

Hopefully but i will need a pulse mini t-mob boot.img with a2sd swap overclock upto 652mhz preferably thay will be the only changes made to the boot.img. I cant make that on my setup so i dont know.

Guest rickywyatt
Hopefully but i will need a pulse mini t-mob boot.img with a2sd swap overclock upto 652mhz preferably thay will be the only changes made to the boot.img. I cant make that on my setup so i dont know.

here you go

boot.img

Guest jasonXXx
here you go

Thanks i will get on it soon can you tell me whats changed from the orig img is it tmob uk pulse mini and what els iis there on it thanks.

Guest rickywyatt
Thanks i will get on it soon can you tell me whats changed from the orig img is it tmob uk pulse mini and what els iis there on it thanks.

it is overclocked to 691mhz swap a2sd and its from mg rom

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest jasonXXx
it is overclocked to 691mhz swap a2sd

Hmm i cant use that the clock is too high i just get stall on bootup it needs to be 652mhz top that what i have been using and its rock solid but my boot has not got a2sd in it.

Guest rickywyatt
Hmm i cant use that the clock is too high i just get stall on bootup it needs to be 652mhz top that what i have been using and its rock solid but my boot has not got a2sd in it.

i dont no why that is when no my pulse mini it works and its realy fast :)

also could you add this to it?

drag these files from tool to sd then

drag libnativehelper.so libdvm.so to /system/lib

the drag dalvikvm to /system/bin

then open /system/build.prop

and edit the line dalvik.vm to dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit

Guest jasonXXx
i dont no why that is when no my pulse mini it works and its realy fast :)

also could you add this to it?

drag these files from tool to sd then

drag libnativehelper.so libdvm.so to /system/lib

the drag dalvikvm to /system/bin

then open /system/build.prop

and edit the line dalvik.vm to dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit

Ok this is jit yes is it stable? if so i will add it but i need the lower clock rate boot.img.

Guest jasonXXx
could you make me a update for me plz

Ok i will do but not today i will get on it 2morrow can you give me the jit files? also if you would like the latest apps2sd can you suppie this.

Guest rickywyatt
Ok i will do but not today i will get on it 2morrow can you give me the jit files? also if you would like the latest apps2sd can you suppie this.

no update on a2sd and heres the jit files

Desktop.rar

Guest jasonXXx
no update on a2sd and heres the jit files

Ok it done just uploading now will give link shortly please please give feedback test it all inc jit and a2sd and it would be nice if you give a native benchmark when clocked at max using setcpu.

edit here is the link http://www.4shared.com/file/jBUa5kLO/a2sd-...est_15-sig.html

Remember i think you will need to do a full stock rom reinstall before using this.

PS SORRY I HAVE FORGOT TO INC THE BUILD.PROP FOR JIT SO AFTER FLASHING JUST EDIT IT FOR JIT AND I WILL SORT IT AFTER YOUR TESTING IS COMPLETE.

Edited by jasonXXx

Guest rickywyatt
Ok it done just uploading now will give link shortly please please give feedback test it all inc jit and a2sd and it would be nice if you give a native benchmark when clocked at max using setcpu.

edit here is the link http://www.4shared.com/file/jBUa5kLO/a2sd-...est_15-sig.html

Remember i think you will need to do a full stock rom reinstall before using this.

PS SORRY I HAVE FORGOT TO INC THE BUILD.PROP FOR JIT SO AFTER FLASHING JUST EDIT IT FOR JIT AND I WILL SORT IT AFTER YOUR TESTING IS COMPLETE.

i get a error 6

Guest jasonXXx
i get a error 6

Hi can you boot with amonra-recovery-v1.6.2 and try again after it failes can you select the option to move recovery.log to sdcard and upload it for me thanks it must be a typo in the updater-script but i cant find it.

Guest rickywyatt
Hi can you boot with amonra-recovery-v1.6.2 and try again after it failes can you select the option to move recovery.log to sdcard and upload it for me thanks it must be a typo in the updater-script but i cant find it.

here you go

recovery.zip

Edited by rickywyatt

Guest Gjole86

is there an recovery that actualy USB mounting works? amonra 162 and clockwork 1814 dont mount SD card when on usb cable. trying to use ur boot.img with stock t-mo rom and make update .zip but i change files alot so when i fail, need to restore nandroid blabla... wasting time ...

Guest rickywyatt
is there an recovery that actualy USB mounting works? amonra 162 and clockwork 1814 dont mount SD card when on usb cable. trying to use ur boot.img with stock t-mo rom and make update .zip but i change files alot so when i fail, need to restore nandroid blabla... wasting time ...

have you tryed this? http://koush.tandtgaming.com/recoveries/re...1-pulsemini.zip

Guest Gjole86

i knew that repo but didnt bother to boot all pulsemini recoverys ... testing spree now

and ofc .... fastboot boot clockwork-recovery-vxxxxxx.img dont work . bah

Edited by Gjole86