Superuser,busybox,Full market inc HVGA apps update.zip 1.5 PROJECT DEAD.

Guest jasonXXx

fresh t-mo build.prop

added jit line at end

added remove ring delay

tweaked autoscan for wifi (i scan when i what to scan) :)

tweaked autofocus for camera. (now it wont autofocus itself, still it gonna autofocus when u actualy take a picture) quite annoying at nighttime with flash on ;)

hey guys,

quick question: what is remove ring delay supposed to do exactly? Like start playing ringtone immediately upon receiving a call?

cheers

Guest jasonXXx
hey guys,

quick question: what is remove ring delay supposed to do exactly? Like start playing ringtone immediately upon receiving a call?

cheers

Yes thats right.

Guest jasonXXx
how do i install the new update pack with jit etc. I want to overclock it so I get better speed? Do I need custom or stock rom?

1st you need to reinstall the stock tmob rom and download what version of my update.zip you would like to use and copy it to sdcard. Boot into a custom recovery i use amonra-recovery-v1.6.2 dont flash just boot when the recovery has booted up select install update.zip then enter and thats it done.

Ps link to stock tmob rom is on first page.

Edited by jasonXXx

Yes thats right.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.. still it seems to me that it still has (the) delay (flashed the one with a2sd)...

Additionally it seems I still don't have access to all apps in the market (the message 'The requested item could not be found' indicates that, right?).

My device is from TMO HU, don't think it makes any difference, does it?

Guest jasonXXx
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.. still it seems to me that it still has (the) delay (flashed the one with a2sd)...

Additionally it seems I still don't have access to all apps in the market (the message 'The requested item could not be found' indicates that, right?).

My device is from TMO HU, don't think it makes any difference, does it?

Hmm very strange i have not had this problem all apps seem to show and work can you tell me are you using a custom rom and did you reinstall rom before using update also did you wipe after installing update. does the market work fine using the standerd version non a2sd?

Hmm very strange i have not had this problem all apps seem to show and work can you tell me are you using a custom rom and did you reinstall rom before using update also did you wipe after installing update. does the market work fine using the standerd version non a2sd?

I was using stock ROM, but no, did not wipe after installing update (but before installing it - cache onyl). what exactly should be wiped? cache? user data? both?

Nah, did not check it with the standard version. (Also, using Clockwork Recovery, used Amon RA only for crating partition)

Edited by zsee

Guest jasonXXx
I was using stock ROM, but no, did not wipe after installing update. what exactly should be wiped? cache? user data? both?

Nah, did not check it with the standard version. (Also, using Clockwork Recovery, used Amon RA only for crating partition)

It needs wiping after flashing this is so old market cache etc is gone that would mess with the new market just go to privacy in settings and do a factory reset that should do the trick.

Edited by jasonXXx

It needs wiping after flashing this is so old market cache etc is gone that would mess with the new market just go to privacy in settings and do a factory reset that should do the trick.

gonna try, thx mate

Guest Gjole86

jason can u translate the updater script to old format of update script? this new method confuses me and no matter how i try i get some errors. i think its way too much related to that update-binary

Guest jasonXXx
jason can u translate the updater script to old format of update script? this new method confuses me and no matter how i try i get some errors. i think its way too much related to that update-binary

Not sure what errors your getting i used to use both update and updater scripts but i noticed the old update-script was not being used so i removed it i can make a update-script but can you give your problems 1st please.

Guest Gjole86

well i tryed to implement this into stock t-mo rom made as update.zip i get error 4 and status 6 as end messages. no clue what that means. if i get the update script then im sure i can make update.zip with this inside.

btw now my pulse mini wont boot, its getting stuck (frozen) i guess its overclocked too much. sometimes can boot sometimes wont. also getting random reboots (some get frozen) .. its clear as day that my phone cant handle that 691Mhz clock :)

Guest rickywyatt

alls working but the build.prop has been edited and it says ro.build.display.id=GMoD_R34 witch ive put the nomal one back and these some wead box and the end of each line witch i fixed do you what me too change this line ro.sf.lcd_density=120?

Guest jasonXXx
well i tryed to implement this into stock t-mo rom made as update.zip i get error 4 and status 6 as end messages. no clue what that means. if i get the update script then im sure i can make update.zip with this inside.

btw now my pulse mini wont boot, its getting stuck (frozen) i guess its overclocked too much. sometimes can boot sometimes wont. also getting random reboots (some get frozen) .. its clear as day that my phone cant handle that 691Mhz clock :)

Yes i agree thats the problem clocked to high error 6 and 4 are typo errors i often get them then notice i have made a typo check you script compair with mine.

Guest Gjole86

in build.prop there is ro.build.display.id=GMoD_R34 line? ups ... may uploaded wrong build.prop ... my bad

anyway its the stock one, change it to ro.build.display.id=Pulse Mini and u are good to go :) or u may even customise for ur need ;)

Guest Gjole86

Here is 100% checked stock build.prop with added

ring.delay=50

ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=50

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=300

dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit

and modified line to

ro.config.hwcameraset=0

sorry for that missupload.

build.zip

Guest jasonXXx
alls working but the build.prop has been edited and it says ro.build.display.id=GMoD_R34 witch ive put the nomal one back and these some wead box and the end of each line witch i fixed do you what me too change this line ro.sf.lcd_density=120?

Ok i did not edit the build.prop i got that from a user em can you upload a stock tmob uk fresh build.prop with no changes and i will sort it.The squares at the end of eachline means its in windows format instead of unix.