[FRAMEWORK] 'Silver Circle E' low on colour, high on style :) UPDATED!

Guest FatherD

Guest arisingrealm
anyone tried this on R9 ?

Hi

Been using it on r9 for couple of days, working well the only thing i notice is double icons on the home screen after install.

Done a data wipe on sense sorted that out.

Grobie

Same hier, everything works absolutely fine with R9! No need to worry!

Is it possible to make a version without the red around roaming? I always use the roaming, and dont like the red frame.

Love the look though.

Ok .. what would you like to indicate roaming? . or do you just want the same as the regular connection?

Revised roaming icon as requested:

framework_res_SCircleE_revisedR.zip

Edited by FatherD

Guest Barbaloui

Great work FatherD. Just a suggestion, maybe have the icons with a base standard colour and overlay the silver onto that. For example, with the bluetooth icon you could have a dull blue with the silver over the top. So still coloured icons but all with the silver theme laid over the top.

I just flashed this to my phone. R9 with Espresso/Transparent bar.

Looks sweet.

Thanks for your efforts m8.

Many thanks Kaka

Could you post up a screenshot of the transparent bar, would love to see what the icons look like with that :)

@EVERYONE I am just about to start updating Silver circle and Oxy Bubbles to r9 frameworks, based on smooth sense, so you will get the higher frame count on downloads/uploads and charging, this will take some time as it involves working through quite a few icons. Please keep coming with suggested improvements and changes, and thank you all very much for the compliments throughout the threads :lol:

Guest zombiefly
I just flashed this to my phone. R9 with Espresso/Transparent bar.

Looks sweet.

Thanks for your efforts m8.

hi could you please post a link to the transparent bar? will it work on r8?

Guest Jasperov

I flashed another zip last week of a circle battery icon pack and did a backup via ROM manager beforehand. If I wanted to change could I flash this and it would overwrite or would I have to restore the backup then do it.

Probably stupid question but not sure, imagine it would be ok just to flash another zip..

I flashed another zip last week of a circle battery icon pack and did a backup via ROM manager beforehand. If I wanted to change could I flash this and it would overwrite or would I have to restore the backup then do it.

Probably stupid question but not sure, imagine it would be ok just to flash another zip..

You should be ok to flash over the top, but do a nandroid first just to be safe :lol:

Hope this helps

NEW VERSION based on r9 with Smooth Sense can now be found in post#2

Many, many thanks to the original authors of supercircle, smooth-sense and fullcolour over at XDA. You are all a very great inspiration.

Please post your thoughts on further revisions/changes :lol:

Edited by FatherD

NEW VERSION based on r9 with Smooth Sense can now be found in post#2

Many, many thanks to the original authors of supercircle, smooth-sense and fullcolour over at XDA. You are all a very great inspiration.

Please post your thoughts on further revisions/changes :lol:

Thank you and everyone else for the efforts on this, Its super as all ways.

Grobie

Guest RaRa Rossini

Hi I love the look of this and will try it out later on my R9 rom. is there any way of getting the transparent notification bar from sky status I love your icons but I really want the notifcation bar.

Thanks

Rossini

Hi I love the look of this and will try it out later on my R9 rom. is there any way of getting the transparent notification bar from sky status I love your icons but I really want the notifcation bar.

Thanks

Rossini

Could you post up the framework, or a link to it for me to take a look at it .. I was thinking along the same lines, so would love to have go at it :lol:

Guest RaRa Rossini
Could you post up the framework, or a link to it for me to take a look at it .. I was thinking along the same lines, so would love to have go at it :lol:

Clear Notifiaction for sky status is there. But also the notification bar from Dr Droid looks good with the little android popping up in the corner. I tried to flash the to my phone but ended up with a black notification bar. The clear one looks better but with your icons it would look great. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info (very new to the whole customisation part of things and have no clue to programing.)

Rossini

Clear Notifiaction for sky status is there. But also the notification bar from Dr Droid looks good with the little android popping up in the corner. I tried to flash the to my phone but ended up with a black notification bar. The clear one looks better but with your icons it would look great. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info (very new to the whole customisation part of things and have no clue to programing.)

Rossini

FatherD pops open a Fursty Ferret .. and sets to work ....

CAUTION:

Completely at your own risk ..

1) flash the first zip, then reboot - you will have the DrDroid background, but it's not transparent!!

2) flash the second zip THE REBOOT WILL TAKE AGES - BE PATIENT this will add the necessary services.jar .. now the background will be transparent :lol:

framework_SilverCR9_notification2.zip

transparent_notification_pulldown.zip

Best of luck :)

Edited by FatherD

Love the newest R9 revision, the new WiFi icon is an improvement. Keep up the good work :lol:

Many thanks for your comments, I think the WiFi is the best one I've done to date, looking to do some more improvements soon :)

Guest RaRa Rossini
FatherD pops open a Fursty Ferret .. and sets to work ....

CAUTION:

Completely at your own risk ..

1) flash the first zip, then reboot - you will have the DrDroid background, but it's not transparent!!

2) flash the second zip THE REBOOT WILL TAKE AGES - BE PATIENT this will add the necessary services.jar .. now the background will be transparent :lol:

framework_SilverCR9_notification2.zip

transparent_notification_pulldown.zip

Best of luck :)

Brilliant thanks for you hard work this looks great now my phone great.

Only took 5 minutes to boot after the second boot.

Edited by RaRa Rossini

Brilliant thanks for you hard work this looks great now my phone great.

Only took 5 minutes to boot after the second boot.

Can we have a screenshot of this, how does it look?