o2 official 2.1 ota

Guest fards

Guest Paul Brown

Same here, no update notification after turning my streak on and off.

Tried both of the update links, one mobileupdate.dell links to 4399, Zingstaging times out...

Then again, i'm not gonna get my hopes up for an update today... the download links are probably gonna get hammered for a few hours atleast lol

Guest tellisnz

what's with "Please ensure you switch to WiFi before initiating the update download to avoid additional data charges." ??

I thought I'm unlimimimimited? :huh:

Guest sukh singh
what's with "Please ensure you switch to WiFi before initiating the update download to avoid additional data charges." ??

How did you get to it? Through streak? Auto notification? Through the site?

Guest Dunhamzzz
Looking at the dates on the screenshots on the o2 site why do i get the feeling i already have this update :huh: hope they haven't changed to much since then.

The funny thing is you're probably right.

Not all Streaks have been sold with unlimited data. Mine came with just a data tariff and a 3GB monthly limit - not that I have ever got anywhere near 2GB let alone 3GB though.

@tmedhurst Is that right? :huh: 2.1's coming very soon Mr NOOP! 3 minutes ago via Seesmic Desktop in reply to tmedhurst

I'm guessing were trying to soon posted on twitter 3 mins ago, better stop before i break my power button.

Edited by m4tt24

Guest tellisnz
How did you get to it? Through streak? Auto notification? Through the site?

Don't have it yet, that is just a warning on the site and in the screen shots.

Not all Streaks have been sold with unlimited data. Mine came with just a data tariff and a 3GB monthly limit - not that I have ever got anywhere near 2GB let alone 3GB though.

I got mine in June and my bill says unlimited so i think i'm ok - no wifi at work. Not that it seems the update will come before I finish up...

Don't have it yet, that is just a warning on the site and in the screen shots.

I got mine in June and my bill says unlimited so i think i'm ok - no wifi at work. Not that it seems the update will come before I finish up...

If it was before 24th June (think it's that date) it will have unlimited data, any contracts after that date will start to be more restricted from october, unlimited didn't exist after 24th June.

Edited by m4tt24

Guest sukh singh
Classic - O2: @SukhrajChokar It's not going to be released today I'm afraid

That's me asking the most important question lol. Today's first day on twitter...never knew why it had hype now addicted lol

Guest illmatic75
Game loft sell their games direct, I bought dungeon hunter last night for 3gbp.

Plays really well

After choosing the incredible version then waiting a very long to download the data, actual purchasing it was simple, via a 3gbp text so it will appear on my next o2 bill

That's me asking the most important question lol. Today's first day on twitter...never knew why it had hype now addicted lol

haha me too , as in first time , dont know if id want to be hooked to it, seems too desperate and pathetic in a way hehe

:huh:

Edited by illmatic75