New Official rom :2.100.07.EMEA.GEN1

Guest pigra

Guest Ximo F. Verde
I can still see it..under LiquidE =>OS

Sry, ur right. On Acer Spain too.. But why is this only on the LiquidE tab?? Acer's usual website ROM messup or is there any incompadibillity issues (I cant think of any except something with the RAM)

Guest sss_ddk
please, can you tell me the exact procedure you used to root this rom?

1-Go to http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-malez.../downloads/list and download the malez easyinstaller (the first file in the list)

2-run the executable.when asked (first window) give a folder name where to expand the file (example: c:\malez)

3-If the program fails (telling you that adb-windows.exe was not found for example), go to c:\malez\Install_recovery and execute the install_malez_recovery.cmd file

4-when done, reboot in recovery (ex:type adb reboot recovery in any windows console window..provided you have adb installed or use the file from the above malez folder)

5-when in recovery (green menus on black background), choose the root menu and then choose the root method 1.1

It should be ok.

PS: all the instructions (in a more complete form) are available on the malez recovery page...in case you need more details. Just thought i'd write the procedure i used hoping it helps.

Edited by sss_ddk

Yes, more feedback will be fine :huh:

Can somebody with this ROM and Liquid A1 download small app from market called "Free Memory" and post the maximal memory for user?

I hope in memory optimalisation ;) First ROMs had 150mb of RAM, than 166mb, now we have 190mb...

So, nobody can offer this information?? Please..

Guest thenext1
Are u using win vista or 7???

I'm using 7 64-bit.

I would easily flash with acer tool, if only I could find the right one which does not crash upon startup or say invalid checksum.

Guest Ximo F. Verde

Any comments on a. speed b. battery c. smoothness? On 1.100.09 at the mo, lookin for a reason to update.. Any help welcome as always.. :huh:

Guest gi4257
One again...

how to install this update...

no answare for my question.. :huh:

use the setup and follow the instruction ... It only works under Windows

Guest Ximo F. Verde
Any comments on a. speed b. battery c. smoothness? On 1.100.09 at the mo, lookin for a reason to update.. Any help welcome as always.. :huh:

Anyone?

I'm using 7 64-bit.

I would easily flash with acer tool, if only I could find the right one which does not crash upon startup or say invalid checksum.

use compatibillity mode win xp sp 2, it works on my 64-bit Vista Ultimate pc

Guest gi4257

I flashed it in the beginning on the afternoon, installed malez and root it. Everything is fine. For me the best improve is that now I can hear the ringtone when I call a mobile phone :huh: Since Rom 1.6, this was not working

Edited by gi4257

Guest Ramdanih
Yes, just follow what it is explained in the pdf file : Acer Liquid E EMEA_GEN1 OS 2.100.07 Upgrade Guide.pdf

I'm using windows 7 profesional : choose Windows XP compatibility mode and "run as administrator"..

but can't find acer liquid tool.. :huh: