07/Mar Fr11 - WITH SENSE: MoDaCo Custom ROM for HTC Desire with Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Martin Stolk

Does anyone know if r10 will include a new bluetooth stack version?

In that case I will probably wait for this update.

If not, I'm forced to go to another ROM, because of the frequent 100% CPU load caused by the process '/system/bin/btld'.

(see my other thread )

That would be horrible, because I *LOVE* MCRs and am glad I can use the kitchen option here.

Thanks

Edited by Martin Stolk

Guest Paulo Nobrega

Great to hear news again here... keep away the "non patience guys". Was getting tired of coming here and only seeing ppl complaining... oh well..

Like we say in Portugal :" Vozes de burro não chegam ao céu" :P

just a question @Paul, have you moved the google apps out to system, so we can update them by market??

Best regards :D

r9 with default MoDaCo additions - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 6bad5e1b72813634f01e61610db2b280

r9 with default MoDaCo additions and with A2SD - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 51e885db489844e04a0dccecae95a501

r9 without default MoDaCo additions - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 0cce0a54349abf4ff3f855f9910258b5

Links not working. ENtered the captcha and it just goes to GOogle saying links broken.

Guest flamethrower

note to self.. don't try to flash anything on a friday afternoon

now stuck in boot loop after "not enough storage for sms/mms" message

well not actually a boot loop.. more a "android animation" - "limited service" - "not enough storage for sms/mms" loop

any ideas?

Guest Mr Taylor

Thank you Paul. Nothing more - my R9 WIP has done me proud and now I will have your nice shiny new R9 before you do R10. I never have any issues or FC's and just thought you might like to know. :P

Guest HearThatVoiceAgain
22/Oct 15:00 BST

* Component updates and prebakes online

What exactly has been updated?

Any components that have been updated since the last WIP. It's probably a long list so you can forgive Paul for not going into detail