Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3

Guest daskalos

i still can't rid of the press and hold lock screen..

is there a program that can be installed to have ONLY ONE LOCK SCREEN?

i really like the slide lock..

plase HELP ME.. anyone?

After a lot of trouble I finally set up mine as following:

Samsung setting:

Lock one wakeup -> ON

Window Settings (Lock):

Display -> Windows Default.

When de device boots up (before entering PIN) I've the Samsung lockscreen (hold to unlock) after that the Windows Default kicks in (slide to unlock). I have no problems what so ever with double lock screens. Hope it helps :P

Edit: remember to softreset after every setting change. Or else you will get the strangest results.

Edited by Machiel

Let's start with saying that Daskalos did an amazing job with this rom! I had a HTC Desire for 2 weeks (until it died on me and is now away for repairs :( ) so I had to get used to getting back to WM. The rom I had was very slow and buggy but this one is just great! Let's review some tops:

- Ring delay -> gone

- Camera colors -> waaaaay better

- With the camera colors the overall image colors also improved very much

- Extremely smooth and fast (almost Android..??? :) :P)

Very nice job Daskalos! You just made my suffering until the repair of my new phone a lot more comfortable :(

You call that a bug? :)

It serves as a sort of "boundary" to separate the threaded sms from the reply box.... I don't know if that box is present to other Samsung messaging, but I don't think it fits the "bug" category, 'cause it doesn't affect the performance of the device in anyway... :lol:

:( I check on the official rom ob b7610 as well as on my i8000 official rom the block is not present on behind it. Is there a way to remove it?

Guest FrostBlooD

Where in the registry do I edit values for me to use the default WM message composer? I seriously dont like to use the samsung one because its too slow for me and waiting for the "message sending" takes forever! ><

Guest Ruben1987

Does anyone know how to resolve the problem that the samsung lockscreen only shows at startup and after that only the windows slider one comes up?

I rlly like the samsung one cause of the player controls that are usable on that lockscreen( i listen music very often).

Guest albireox

Hello all, I'm new to this forum.

I've just downloaded this firmware and I need the password to open the archive. Is it possible to help me?

Thanks!

LE: Got it!

Edited by albireox

:lol: I check on the official rom ob b7610 as well as on my i8000 official rom the block is not present on behind it. Is there a way to remove it?

Bossing I also check on your version 1 of this GA rom, the block behind the "tap to reply" is not there. Would it be possible to remove this?

Guest fuzymountain

Hi Saint Das :) I think it's the fast rom I have ever test. Some bug had gone<--great appreciate :( But I've some problems:

1. When I connect to Internet through EDGE or 3G browsers always report "The remote party has ended this connection". I checked my connection everything has ok but cannot connect.

2. My alarm it only ring and vibrate 1 times and stop<--I got up late :lol:

Would u give me some advices???? :)

Hi guys after installing is everything stable and cool...BUT i dont if anyone mentioned problem with camera.I have made camera update like it was written.Somethimes (well almost always) the camera didnt start because of low memory.Thats strange because i have almost 60 free ram..Is someone having the same problem? Or am i alone on the boat

Guest ankitbh4u

Hi all, after installing 'Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM V3' my touch player showing error 'does not support this format' in playing divx avi movie files....Plz help me what should i do in this case....????

Thanking you in advance....

Hi guys after installing is everything stable and cool...BUT i dont if anyone mentioned problem with camera.I have made camera update like it was written.Somethimes (well almost always) the camera didnt start because of low memory.Thats strange because i have almost 60 free ram..Is someone having the same problem? Or am i alone on the boat

hey dude.. u are not alone.. i need a desperate fix too.. can i use any latest camera cab files to install?

i dun really use the camera but when i needed it hung on me! similar prob.. says camera low on memory

dask~ great work on the roms.. i ve been using many of yer roms and find this rom the most compatible amongst all.. maybe its the GA b7620 compatibility and 6.5 (not 6.5.x) tt made de difference

oh and I have the same issue with the lock screen too.. though i could easily use the default lock but it would be better since it has support for touch player :lol: installing sumit lockscreen cab din help either

Guest daskalos
Hi Saint Das :( I think it's the fast rom I have ever test. Some bug had gone<--great appreciate :) But I've some problems:

1. When I connect to Internet through EDGE or 3G browsers always report "The remote party has ended this connection". I checked my connection everything has ok but cannot connect.

2. My alarm it only ring and vibrate 1 times and stop<--I got up late :lol:

Would u give me some advices???? :)

1. It is caused by a wrong Internet configuration settings. Please check appropriate Internet setting from your service provider.

2. Create a new alarm instead of the preconfigured " Wake-up alarm". Also tap the alarm profile to set other alarm settings.

You can try installing the "Samsung CAmera fixed" from the Experiment Roms thread

Hi all, after installing 'Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM V3' my touch player showing error 'does not support this format' in playing divx avi movie files....Plz help me what should i do in this case....????

Thanking you in advance....

hey dude.. u are not alone.. i need a desperate fix too.. can i use any latest camera cab files to install?

i dun really use the camera but when i needed it hung on me! similar prob.. says camera low on memory

dask~ great work on the roms.. i ve been using many of yer roms and find this rom the most compatible amongst all.. maybe its the GA b7620 compatibility and 6.5 (not 6.5.x) tt made de difference

oh and I have the same issue with the lock screen too.. though i could easily use the default lock but it would be better since it has support for touch player :( installing sumit lockscreen cab din help either

1. It is caused by a wrong Internet configuration settings. Please check appropriate Internet setting from your service provider.

2. Create a new alarm instead of the preconfigured " Wake-up alarm". Also tap the alarm profile to set other alarm settings.

You can try installing the "Samsung CAmera fixed" from the Experiment Roms thread

Ok BUT wat if I ll install some other camera software.I ll lose probably the quality of this ROM right? This was one of the main things i was installing this ROM :lol:

Ok BUT wat if I ll install some other camera software.I ll lose probably the quality of this ROM right? This was one of the main things i was installing this ROM :lol:

quality?

i installed the new cam and so far its working fine heh

Guest reinPnoy

i have a question :lol:

when zooming a photo, i can't drag it some place else in the picture, it keeps on zooming in(if your finger gesture is going up) and zooming out(going down)

example:

the picture is someones face,

and I zoomed in his right eye,

if I want to go to his left eye,

I can't just slide the screen to his left eye (while zoomed in) -coz it'll activate the zooming function,

I have to zoom out first and double tap the part where his left eye is located..

any suggestion to slide the screen while in zoom in?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :)

Edited by reinPnoy

Guest wolfspirit

Thank you for very good and stable ROM!

I noticed two issues. Double lock screen is already solved.

But is another problem. After firmware update rear camera is fine, but front camera not working at all . When I try to take a picture in self portrait mode and when I try to video call. I can only use rear camera. Any advice?

Guest daskalos
Thank you for very good and stable ROM!

I noticed two issues. Double lock screen is already solved.

But is another problem. After firmware update rear camera is fine, but front camera not working at all . When I try to take a picture in self portrait mode and when I try to video call. I can only use rear camera. Any advice?

I'll try to post b7610 front camera driver

if anyone reading this is Vietnamese and you're a member of this site http://forum.mysamsung.vn please tell the one who started the thread http://forum.mysamsung.vn/showthread.php?t=52149 to edit the post and redirect the download and info link here at modaco. And remove the post where the password was revealed

I did. http://forum.mysamsung.vn/showthread.php?p...ed=1#post439102