Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
I did that, but i came no further than that...

Any solutions?

How long must I press the align screen?

hmmm... i think you had some error in flashing

I recommend to flash it again then after first bootup wait for to restart automatically , then set alignment

Guest Riaviano
hmmm... i think you had some error in flashing

I recommend to flash it again then after first bootup wait for to restart automatically , then set alignment

The flash goes well.

I have used the program Remote Screen Alignment, and it works now.

Thx anywayz...

Hi Daskalos. I flashed this great ROM on my phone, but I have in phone Power_on.gif and Power_of.gif from my original ROM with "02 Telefonica" grafics still. Where is Power_on.gif and Power_of.gif Giorgio Armani files?

Sorry for my terrible english. :)

Hi guys after installing is everything stable and cool...BUT i dont if anyone mentioned problem with camera.I have made camera update like it was written.Somethimes (well almost always) the camera didnt start because of low memory.Thats strange because i have almost 60 free ram..Is someone having the same problem? Or am i alone on the boat

Nevím, jestli jsi to už vyřešil. Pokud ne, take tuhle hlášku o malé paměti jsem odstranil tím doporučeným updatem ovladače foťáku.

update firmware:

disable sleep...

dial *#2470#

tap firmware update

enter password 1234 then ok

then wait for at least 10 Minutes, then soft reset...

You will have your camera

Guest guamzintrusion19

Hi! I flashed this room 4 days ago and I really like the fact that I don't need to do a lot of tweaking to get the things I want. Excellent work, daskalos! You're the man! :) ;) :( :P

My only concern is the wallpaper for the Samsung today. I find it gloomy and I was intending to change it when I got a message saying something like customizing the wallpaper of the Samsung today is not possible. I can only change the wallpapers when using the Samsung widgets but I don't like my screen going all crazy when I go on landscape mode. Then I tried installing SPB Mobile shell but I noticed that the phone slowed down significantly. My questions now are:

1. Is there a way to set/change the wallpaper while using the Samsung Today?

2. If not, any tweak that's effective in increasing the speed and improving the performance of the phone?

Additional fact: With SPB mobile shell installed, it takes 4-5 seconds for the screen to switch to landscape mode; takes 3-4 seconds to open messaging window.

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help!

Guest jmxxi21
Daskalos B7610 Giorgio Armani ROM v3

(v1 Released back then, v2 Unreleased)

One of the best 6.5 Hybrid ROM offers:

- faster Samsung SMS

- No ring delay (awake or sleeping)

- Sleek Armani themed apps

- better camera*

- No wake up delay when wifi is enabled**

- Faster build

- Combination of B7610 & B7620 files/drivers

*needs more photo sample shots to confirm

**correct wifi settings needed

ROM details:

-FULL ROM: 160Mb ROM/ 65Mb RAM (Samsung Dialer and Samsung Widgets Plus enabled)

-WM 6.5 Build 21916

Download it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYS4XZT7

Quick fixes:

1.) Camera asking for firmware update

Do this ONLY if the device requests to update the camera firmware

disable sleep...

dial *#2470#

tap firmware update

enter password 1234 then ok

then wait for at least 10 Minutes, then soft reset...

1.) Main Menu asking for theme 0

With the registry editor go to HKLM/Software/Cube, change Theme 1 to 0 (forgot to edit it when cooking :) )

If you like my ROMs and enjoying it for free, show your appreciation by clicking the donation button below, to keep me motivated in cooking ;)

20100101_212046_0054_111g.jpg20100101_211606_0045_111g.jpg20100101_211628_0046_111g.jpg20100101_211819_0051_111g.jpg20100101_211853_0052_111g.jpg

20100101_211917_0053_111g.jpg20100101_212108_0055_111g.jpg20100101_211711_0048_111g.jpg20100101_211759_0050_111g.jpg20100101_214803_0057_111g.jpgpower_off.gifpower_on.gif

I have downloaded this rom but when i open it . it ask me to give the password .. can i know what is the password thanks please

coz i really need to flash new rom i cant use my phone the way i wanted to and it ahs a lot of bugs

Guest guamzintrusion19
I have downloaded this rom but when i open it . it ask me to give the password .. can i know what is the password thanks please

coz i really need to flash new rom i cant use my phone the way i wanted to and it ahs a lot of bugs

password: pleasedonateifyoucan

Guest ankitbh4u
I flashed this ROM. Bluetooth seems good ( It can be on and off), but I can not receive any file via bluetooth from another phone.

Go to the bluetooth setting...there in menu->ms setting->mode tab->check the box 'make this device visible to other devices'

I did, but on other phone (I tested Nokia and Sony Ericsson phone) appears error always when sending any file to my phone. From my phone to other phone sending file via bluetooth is perfect.

Guest daskalos
I did, but on other phone (I tested Nokia and Sony Ericsson phone) appears error always when sending any file to my phone. From my phone to other phone sending file via bluetooth is perfect.

Do you accept the pending bluetooth request?

Guest reinPnoy

when opening camera, it says MEMORY FULL, CLOSE OTHER PROGRAMS, something like that, eventhough there is NO program running, do you know how to fix this? coz i have to reset first before i can open the camera again

Guest darthveda
when opening camera, it says MEMORY FULL, CLOSE OTHER PROGRAMS, something like that, eventhough there is NO program running, do you know how to fix this? coz i have to reset first before i can open the camera again

Install B7610 Camera App from experiment 31 build.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fuzymountain

Hi saint das :) please send to me link of some components as:ebo, phone, csc,... that now u using. My phone flash your rom, very stable and fast but I had only 1 problem (had asked u :)). When I connect to Internet through EDGE or 3G, IE reported: "the remote party has ended this connection" and I cant connect net from flashing this rom (. The strange is : when I using another sim, everything is ok, I can connect Internet normal.

I had contacted with my phone service in my country but over 2 months nothing has processed. (they tested my sim and changed new sim and confirm that everything is ok but cant connect internet :( ) I try to flash official rom JC2 and used component ebo, phone... from it but I cant connect. I suspect these components had problem with only my sim :(

Can u advise me something to fix :( tnks u

Guest daskalos
Hi saint das :huh: please send to me link of some components as:ebo, phone, csc,... that now u using. My phone flash your rom, very stable and fast but I had only 1 problem (had asked u :rolleyes:). When I connect to Internet through EDGE or 3G, IE reported: "the remote party has ended this connection" and I cant connect net from flashing this rom (. The strange is : when I using another sim, everything is ok, I can connect Internet normal.

I had contacted with my phone service in my country but over 2 months nothing has processed. (they tested my sim and changed new sim and confirm that everything is ok but cant connect internet :huh: ) I try to flash official rom JC2 and used component ebo, phone... from it but I cant connect. I suspect these components had problem with only my sim :D

Can u advise me something to fix :D tnks u

Check your internet settings