I took the decision to change device... and I'm "lost"!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest shokka9

i voted....

Galaxy S....!! FTW

I got iPhone 4, yes, its great, its fast, but its NOT Android.!

I am also waiting for some WP7 devices, the HTC & Sammy ones look all good.

@ Andrew.Mazlim - I would wait till just after xmas....Android 3.0 with Nvidia Tegra support is going to KILL the mobile phone market....TRUST ME!

Guest andrew.mazlim
i voted....

Galaxy S....!! FTW

I got iPhone 4, yes, its great, its fast, but its NOT Android.!

I am also waiting for some WP7 devices, the HTC & Sammy ones look all good.

@ Andrew.Mazlim - I would wait till just after xmas....Android 3.0 with Nvidia Tegra support is going to KILL the mobile phone market....TRUST ME!

:P Shokka9-mate is here!!! Thxs for your opinion, bro!!! No worries, I have PLENTY of patience; I'm not schoolboy, waiting in the rain all the evening... to buy first thing in the morning, the new... iPhone 4 in the stores!!!! Looooooool!... Ouaou! iPhone 4 OWNER... and you voted Android, hey? Nice...

And, by the way, I'm ALWAYS trusting you mate - always a fellow "red"!

Guest shokka9

Damn right, The Real REDS.....YNWA!!

I say Galaxy as out the box, it can do more and can be rooted easily, regardless of firmware version. My iPhone is amazing....its quick, stable, everything works, it smooth, the screen is awesome, the touch response is awesome....

My BEST phone to date, by a LONG shot. Shame is, that you have to be on the ball to keep it competitve with the Android crew!!

Jailbreak, and know what to use from Cydia etc; i can do it, but i had to restore, and now i have to wait for JB again :P

But when it JB'd its awesome.

Take care peeps.

Guest bigfoune
:P Shokka9-mate is here!!! Thxs for your opinion, bro!!! No worries, I have PLENTY of patience; I'm not schoolboy, waiting in the rain all the evening... to buy first thing in the morning, the new... iPhone 4 in the stores!!!! Looooooool!... Ouaou! iPhone 4 OWNER... and you voted Android, hey? Nice...

And, by the way, I'm ALWAYS trusting you mate - always a fellow "red"!

Edited by bigfoune

I think that my vote is not important now bcs of your car, I'm really sorry, poor car.. and your wallet :(

But I voted for HTC HD2 which only issue is wm 6.5 :P

Samsung Galaxy is just great phone, but it doesn't have camera flash for God's sake, and I can't forgive them for not putting such a thing on Galaxy ^^

IPhone 4.... Well, issue is with AT&T, and not with IPhone, so you should be just fine in UK, I think so :)

Guest andrew.mazlim
I think that my vote is not important now bcs of your car, I'm really sorry, poor car.. and your wallet :(

But I voted for HTC HD2 which only issue is wm 6.5 :P

Samsung Galaxy is just great phone, but it doesn't have camera flash for God's sake, and I can't forgive them for not putting such a thing on Galaxy ^^

IPhone 4.... Well, issue is with AT&T, and not with IPhone, so you should be just fine in UK, I think so :)

Thk God, I have "Orange" provider.

Guest ahcor1991
Thk God, I have "Orange" provider.

I would wait for an epic 4g european version (galaxy s pro).

probably Sammy will anounce it September 16th.

I am in love with Epic 4G, but my country works with GSM

Guest andrew.mazlim
I would wait for an epic 4g european version (galaxy s pro).

probably Sammy will anounce it September 16th.

I am in love with Epic 4G, but my country works with GSM

I assume... Portugal, right? I was in Lisboa, 24 June 2004... Remember the date?

Guest Hammad16

Yea i am also gonna get a new phone... i thought of htc HD 2. Reason being it can have DUAL OS.. Both Android and WM 6.5 ( TouchFlo :P ) ..

Xda people have done alot of work on it.

SO u can actually enjoy both android and winmo on one phone while that isnt really possible on other htc android stuff :)

Guest andrew.mazlim
5:6 Yes I remember xD

It was a lucky day...

It was an awful day (for Brits!), damn it! :P

Well, you've done better this summer, comparing with us! (That huge disaster of ours, agains the "Jerries", is not something you can easily forget!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Hammad16

HD2 has all the benefits one needs. Few drawbacks for me would include Huge Size, I aint a big fan of such screens and its TFT 56k ONLY :S

HTC Desire on other hand has AMOLED 16M Screen, which is quiet impressive but it runs ONLY Android so if you are willing to give up WinMo 6.5 then i guess Desire or Galaxy is the way to go.... But i am not sure if i want to say bye to WinMo :P

Btw you should go to XDA FOrums and look at HD2 section, It runs Everything :)

And when u decide what to buy... Lemme know also coz i am also confused like you :(

Guest andrew.mazlim
HD2 has all the benefits one needs. Few drawbacks for me would include Huge Size, I aint a big fan of such screens and its TFT 56k ONLY :S

HTC Desire on other hand has AMOLED 16M Screen, which is quiet impressive but it runs ONLY Android so if you are willing to give up WinMo 6.5 then i guess Desire or Galaxy is the way to go.... But i am not sure if i want to say bye to WinMo :P

Btw you should go to XDA FOrums and look at HD2 section, It runs Everything :)

And when u decide what to buy... Lemme know also coz i am also confused like you :(

I know about the xda-developers... One reason I'm thinking HTCs (besides they are good phones), it's exactly that - a strong/large modification community, specializing in HTCs!

I played a lot with HTC HD2; mates of mine bought it and I also took one for a while, in a mall... Really impressive, I can say. BUT! I also impressed by iPhone4...

Guest Hammad16

Lol i like iphone as long as my brother or a friend has it... But for my personal use i DONT include it as an option. I dont want a Fixed UI and an OS Lifestyle as Fixed by Apple. I want to go custom. I usually get bored of a UI in a month or so... ANd with Iphone there isnt much u can do about the UI.... SO i dun rlly like it.

I am tilting towards Desire or maybe HTC Desire HD due release on 15th Sep :P Atleast these phones will get Android 3.0 Gingerbread unlike WinMo 6.5 Phones Which are at Dead ENd.... Coz NO current WinMo phone will be able to run WP7.

I guess Android is the way to go If you want a device with a future :)

HUGE no of people are likin Galaxy..... Its currently the Second most popular phone on Gsmarena.... But i heard its GPS sux as was with i900 :( Abd it doesnt have a Flash QQ... Lol

Guest andrew.mazlim
Lol i like iphone as long as my brother or a friend has it... But for my personal use i DONT include it as an option. I dont want a Fixed UI and an OS Lifestyle as Fixed by Apple. I want to go custom. I usually get bored of a UI in a month or so... ANd with Iphone there isnt much u can do about the UI.... SO i dun rlly like it.

I am tilting towards Desire or maybe HTC Desire HD due release on 15th Sep :P Atleast these phones will get Android 3.0 Gingerbread unlike WinMo 6.5 Phones Which are at Dead ENd.... Coz NO current WinMo phone will be able to run WP7.

I guess Android is the way to go If you want a device with a future :)

HUGE no of people are likin Galaxy..... Its currently the Second most popular phone on Gsmarena.... But i heard its GPS sux as was with i900 :( Abd it doesnt have a Flash QQ... Lol

Well, they told me (many iPhone users), you (we) can easily change that AWFUL & BORING User Interface of Apple!!!... Of course, like you, I HATE this terrible UI!!! I'm really can't figure it out... Apple, SUPPOSE to be THE firm "based/focus" on... GRAPHICS computers/apps/etc. - and they proving that, by their good destop computers, their products' designs (iPhone is a good looking phone)... HOW, in the name of God, they choosed to set a SOOOOO TERRIBLE graphics' UI, for their iPhone???????

I really-really can't understand it!

You (we) spending a... small month-salary to buy it (!), it's great machine, it's beautiful, easy (soooo easy) to use it... and it's TERRIBLE, TO LOOKING the screen of it!

Anyways...

I'm focusing on HTCs, I think. HTCs started as GPS! And, they are the BEST GPS around - I've tested it, with my i900 and other devices, HTC has better GPS.

Also, after few years (by now), HTC made great improvement in the phone/PDA part... I don't know about the battery life, though.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest higuangel

Hello good afternoon. If it is true what it's saying better wait, in a few days will appear the HTC device with wp7, the HTC HD3, I think it will be the best pda for the moment...

Guest Hammad16

From the reviews of galaxy S i have gone thru by now, it has a suking gps.... and some weird Lag problems. All galaxy is good for is games.

Most people say desire is more smooth and better functionaly than galaxy s.