I took the decision to change device... and I'm "lost"!

Guest andrew.mazlim

I vote HD2 simply because it's still WinMo but Andoid can be installed without much trouble. This will be my next device to try Adroid without moving completely to Andoid.

And for W7, in my opinion its great for someone who just wants a phone, for now anyway. I like how everything is easily accessible tho.

Guest DonCasio

Well dude andrew i would vote for Motorlla Droid 2 now if it was on the list. This is "MY" best phone ever... I'm waiting to save enought money to buy this beast :rolleyes:

And I becoming a fan of android more and more day by day. Screw winmo and wp7 :huh: go for it :huh:

PS* My omnia's still great but not as much as android devices :D

I'm not talking about... TODAY, but for the next years 1st quarter.

me too. like i said: i will wait 'till january too see what happens

Edited by dancon

Guest yugoport
I vote HD2 simply because it's still WinMo but Andoid can be installed without much trouble. This will be my next device to try Adroid without moving completely to Andoid.

And for W7, in my opinion its great for someone who just wants a phone, for now anyway. I like how everything is easily accessible tho.

X2 I will go to the HD2 platform too, its working very well with android and they are porting meego to it .. there are rumors that wp7 is being ported too.. what a great device, the only thing that is making me think its the camera, i like to have just one device that makes almost anything that is mandatory to me, phone, gps, camera and web, so i´m devided beween the HD2 and Nokia n8.. do you guys know if the HD2 camera is at least as good as the camera in our omnias?

Guest shokka9
Do you guys know if the HD2 camera is at least as good as the camera in our omnias?

Its better. Omnia camera was (is) not that special.

HD2 camera is not special either, same resolution but better performer in my opinion

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
Even is NOT a phone may i say Nokia N900.

A device that should be released before Android birth.

I will NEVER turn back to the bloody Nokias! I had 2-3 Nokia device and they were terrible...

Guest cruddasj
I will NEVER turn back to the bloody Nokias! I had 2-3 Nokia device and they were terrible...

Don't think that nokia isn't an upcoming major competitor in the smartphone market (and I mean smartphone not just normal phones :D)

I have an N900, as I got it from work for free. At first I was a little skeptical, but it is actually a really great phone and built like a rock!

Wait for the MeeGo OS to jump into the market and symbian 3rd edition will make for interesting devices :P

Im pretty tempted by an HTC at the moment though......Big question is.......WinMo or Android? :D

Guest timbob78

I've had an iPhone4 since release date, but just wasn't that blown away with it, and its not worth the money. Also I think itunes is a good idea but I find it a pain in the neck! just bought an omnia and although W7 needs some tweeking I am more than happy that i made the change, and sometimes its nice to be different :P

Don't miss the iphone either!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Don't think that nokia isn't an upcoming major competitor in the smartphone market (and I mean smartphone not just normal phones :D)

I have an N900, as I got it from work for free. At first I was a little skeptical, but it is actually a really great phone and built like a rock!

Wait for the MeeGo OS to jump into the market and symbian 3rd edition will make for interesting devices :P

Im pretty tempted by an HTC at the moment though......Big question is.......WinMo or Android? :D

Μate, I used for 3-4 years NOKIAs... Solid rock build alright, but not something special. And, many other brands were better than mine...

About the OS..., probably Win, because I'm a HUGE TouchFLO fan! If "Manila" can be in Android, no problem by me.

Guest thescope

I have an Omnia and I was thinking of going for a Galaxy S, it's in a way the replacement (same look same maker)

Its a perfect phone. Size, Weight, CPU, screen, RAM, OS etc... but I might get WP7 device after all for XBOX ;)

Edited by thescope

Guest DonCasio

You can still wait for the SE PSP phone with android and fully working ps games. You can see some vids on youtube with a guy having this phone in his hands so it's propably true that this stuff is comming to the market pretty soon.

Check this out...

Edited by DonCasio

Guest andrew.mazlim

Okay... To be honest, the ONLY reason I'll buy a Win mobile, will be fro the... TouchFLO (like I mention above) - probably HTC HD2 (the T-Mobile american version).

But, we must agree that... Win7 are NOT so "great" as they SAID they are!

If I had to choose something (without the TouchFLO factor), I would... an Android phone or iPhone 3GS (not the damn 4G!).

Btw... My girlfriend wants that Xperia X10 mini pro (with the QWERTY input). What's your opinion about it, folks?

She want a "tiny" one, a "girly-type" with good design, with Android, semi-good (lol) camera and REALLY GOOD battery life.

(I made her to like X10 mini pro; I thought it's a good choice... Don't know it for sure).

Any other choices?

Edited by andrew.mazlim