[LEAK] Liquid Froyo ROM

Guest LIQUID_USER

sorry, but this is awesome stuff, donated! :P as to all saying about xy & z roms enhanced stuff, i disagree - literally every custom rom out there has quirks or issues that make it suffer, and for that they're just not worthing using on a daily basis (cool to play around with sure!)

This bin is nice, the speed is there, everything works fine.

But I just can't login to the MsgExpress app, I open it, choose Twitter, enter my Login and Password and try to connect but I get the same error everytiem. "Please check your Login or Password".

I'm sure I didn't do any mistake while entering the login and password, since it worked on Twitter website and official app.

Twitter is not working for me either, probably it has something to do with the recent Twitter changes on authentication works.

Guest kenchitech

Just test but seems not successful again, any reason it still cannot display the FLASH after install??? Thanks...

Flash 10.1 is the latest version, there have been a couple of updates but whichever flash 10.1 for android u find will do the job. Just google flash 10.1 apk dude..

Guest myesterious

Nice rom!! LIQUID_USER, thank a lot :P

but

icon "E" still show even though uncheck Data enabled (but look like no connection when i open a browser!)

i dont know that this really close my Edge connection ?!

goddamn! cant find the place where to turn off vibration for example back button!!?!

never mind, hust found it (under settings->sound settings-> haptic feedback)

Edited by mli

Guest Delnar_Ersike
oh...i don't know if acer have improved multitouch...

i knew that phh improved this feature...

i don't have wifi to download test apps...can you try multitouch?

It has multitouch; however, it's the standard crappy Acer driver with frequent point inversion and wonky sensitivity.

I'm planning on creating a little "essentials" update.zip containing the apps that are custom on almost all community ROMs (ie. Titanium Backup, Updated Google Apps, etc.), but aren't included with the official ROM, as well as BusyBox.

Guest TechnoLover
goddamn! cant find the place where to turn off vibration for example back button!!?!

Should be Settings =>Sound and/or Display => Haptic Feedback, if they didn't delete it

Guest Andy__P

I'm having problems with protected apps. (Pure Calendar widget (agenda) for example).

I tried modifying the fingerprint in build.prop now i see the app in the market but the download fails.

Anyone else having that problem?

Guest sooperluke
So anyone tried this on the liquid from rogers?

Just got it working, it looks great so far. Haven't actually tried the wireless tethering but it's in there :-)

Sorry for noob question, is this a boot img with oc? how can I flash it? Or push?

I don't know if it's oc, but you flash via bootloader.

To enter bootloader:

adb reboot bootloader

Then:

fastboot -i 0x502 flash boot xxx.img

Guest Morris Lee
Just got it working, it looks great so far. Haven't actually tried the wireless tethering but it's in there :-)

Which rom did you upgrade from? Can i move from stock to this one?