[LEAK] Liquid Froyo ROM

Guest LIQUID_USER

Hi, i need help. i'm trying to install this rom using the malez instaler. But i put in the sd root the bin file, not zip. When i select "Flash/Test Menu" i get the error that theres no zip file. what shoul i do?

Thanks

Guest munchy_cool
Hi, i need help. i'm trying to install this rom using the malez instaler. But i put in the sd root the bin file, not zip. When i select "Flash/Test Menu" i get the error that theres no zip file. what shoul i do?

Thanks

you need acer download tool to flash the bin.

OK, looking in the previous post page 3 or 4 seems that rebooting the phone should solve this problem

Yes, just reboot your phone, connect it again and repeate flash procedure using Acer tool :P

Guest munchy_cool
Yes, just reboot your phone, connect it again and repeate flash procedure using Acer tool :P

tried not working ....every bin is giving same error, fastboot is failed when trying to flash system.img.

tried 3 bins, one the 2.2 leaked bin and one which was already installed.

tried not working ....every bin is giving same error, fastboot is failed when trying to flash system.img.

Try to flash from recovery

Guest lvcargnini
how do i do that....means how do i enter recovery

hoping you had it installed, on command-line type:

adb reboot recover

Edited by lvcargnini

Guest natostanco

i have a problem, even if i restore old backups, do a wipe or flash new rom, i am not able to install new apps, from market apks or restore from titanium backup O.o, reflashed bin too but still get the problem O.o

Edited by natostanco

Guest munchy_cool
Thanks again munchy_cool. The acer tool solved my problem. I have now Froyo on my acer! But it was painfull!

your welcome , can you tell me which version of acer liquid tool you used, my phone is in a very bad shape ...

To be honest, i was a little surprised (to say the least), by the sudden news of acer working on a froyo update for liquid.

Acer wants to enter breaking everything on the mobile/tablet market so they have to demonstrate:

- good support

- excelent build quality

- good performance phones

I´m extremely happy with mine, I just want Froyo ASAP to have official app2sd + flash 10.1 support. Other than that Acer Liquid A1 (256Mb RAM) is fabulous on the sub-400€ segment (I paid 240€ for mine, brand new).

Acer wants to enter breaking everything on the mobile/tablet market so they have to demonstrate:

- good support

- excelent build quality

- good performance phones

I´m extremely happy with mine, I just want Froyo ASAP to have official app2sd + flash 10.1 support. Other than that Acer Liquid A1 (256Mb RAM) is fabulous on the sub-400€ segment (I paid 240€ for mine, brand new).

i agree with you, i too am very happy with my liquid.

Guest Edward.W

Are you using the Acer Download Tool 3.1?

And what about the MD5 checksum before you flash a Rom?

And how the phone's status now? Totally bricked?

Edited by Edward.W

Guest munchy_cool
Are you using the Acer Download Tool 3.1?

And what about the MD5 checksum before you flash a Rom?

And how the phone's status now? Totally bricked?

yes I am using 3.1 and the md5 of both the 2.1 roms is fail. can you please give me link to different adt nd a 2.1 bin which has md5 pass. thank u in advance.