[LEAK] Liquid Froyo ROM

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest gstephane

Hello,

I have downloaded the BIN and flash it.

But, FastBoot failed.

I have tried flash boot, system, userdata and recovery IMG with CMD line. With userdata.img, FastBoot failed and say "ID error". The others IMG flashing without problem. The size of this file is : 2.08 Ko (2 132 octets)

After flash with error, the phone reboot normally but no home, just the system bar.

Now, i download 2.100.19.EMEA.CUS2_A21E_bin and test...

Anyone have a solution for me ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

[EDIT]

I have installed W7 on my netbook, and tried installation too.

WORKING ...

Edited by gstephane

Guest BlackMagician

I've just noticed something strange that had never happened with any other ROM before. I went to import the photos I've been taking for some time into my laptop and while the filename and datestamp all correspond to the actual date on which I took the pics, the date in the EXIF data is totally screwed up. It's showing some date in 2002 instead!! Weird.. and renders my mobile photos totally useless for my photo library too! :lol: Any ideas?

i am a new liquid user and want to update new 2.2 ROM.

can i directly flash this ROM under 1.6 ROM? Thanks for help.

As the bin file is a complete image. You can install it over your phone. You can also go back to 1.6 if you so chose, in the same manner.

Your 1st point of call should be MALEZ recovery rom... a god send for the Liquid.

Guys, I have this one rooted but I want to increase the touch sensibility, is it possible? How? (preferebly something that is saved so I don´t have to do it after every reboot...)

Guest Edward.W
Guys, I have this one rooted but I want to increase the touch sensibility, is it possible? How? (preferebly something that is saved so I don´t have to do it after every reboot...)

Will Gscript help you to do so? :lol:

You can set the Touch panel sensitivity under:

Settings->Display->Touch panel sensitivity

now im not talking about the LOW scores but rather about the proportion of different components. I've previously scored 1060 on a particular froyo for liquid (at 998).

I don´t get what you mean. If you are running on v2.2 CPU scores are higher due JIT, etc, as on "Nexus One 2.2+". The others run sub-v2.2 versions.

Anyway, I´m on this leaked ROM and my Liquid is MUCH cooler than any v2.1 (I tried LS and LCR). Even charging my liquid got very hot (on standby) and now...cool, very cool! Froyo is great and I can´t wait for Xian´s CM6 or LCR "Froyo"!

I don´t get what you mean. If you are running on v2.2 CPU scores are higher due JIT, etc, as on "Nexus One 2.2+". The others run sub-v2.2 versions.

Anyway, I´m on this leaked ROM and my Liquid is MUCH cooler than any v2.1 (I tried LS and LCR). Even charging my liquid got very hot (on standby) and now...cool, very cool! Froyo is great and I can´t wait for Xian´s CM6 or LCR "Froyo"!

I didn't mean anything.. was just sharing something i found.

Guest lvcargnini

CM6 is ready, I'm using on mine.

Edited by lvcargnini

Have you tried replacing or removing the stock screen protector that came with the liquid? I replaced it with a cheap ebay version that looks thinner and noticed better sensitivity, even on the lowest setting. On top of that I've noticed Froyo is even better compared to the Eclair roms I started using. BTW no screen scratches yet in 5 months even on the thinner protector.