!!! NEW, V2.5 !!! Windows Phone 7 Theme For WAD2 l WQVGA l

Guest khrisstyan

Guest khrisstyan

For the next version(will be just a small update).

Original weather graphics extracted from the Samsung Omnia 7

samsunghub.png

Edited by khrisstyan

Hello!

The Theme is fantastic! But... It generated more than 600 MBs of data download. It was expensive:) Which part of the theme was it, and how can I disable it?

Thanx

Guest khrisstyan
Hello!

The Theme is fantastic! But... It generated more than 600 MBs of data download. It was expensive:) Which part of the theme was it, and how can I disable it?

Thanx

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

This theme is awesome. I used SPB, but now I change to your WP7 theme definitely. Congratulations for your great work.

Since the beginning of the month I was playing with it, creating new docks, notifiers and other stuff, but I have some problems:

- I lost the animations of the docks' image. I read one post here about it, but I couldn't find anything at the posted link. That animation is not essential for me, so if the answer isn't short, no problem, I'll move on.

- When I press a dock, all the docks hide as usual before switch to the page, but when I go back, only the original docks come back again and the docks I created do not appear. Please, how can I do to see them again?

Thank you very much and congratulations again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Planet99

Great theme, just one question, I have been trying for days to get the music player buttons to work with Windows Media Player and have copied the utility folder as instructed to my device program files, but when clicking on play, rewind or forward nothing happens, what do I need to do?

Thank you :P

Guest khrisstyan
Great theme, just one question, I have been trying for days to get the music player buttons to work with Windows Media Player and have copied the utility folder as instructed to my device program files, but when clicking on play, rewind or forward nothing happens, what do I need to do?

Thank you :P

Have you instaled mort script?If yes check the utility folder and see if are there the necessary files for change or pause the music, if are there try to relink the buttons. :D

• 5 months later...

Hi everone;

this is a very goog skin but i have big problem.

When install this skin on my phone.This phone constantly downloading something from the internet,

what is downloading?

I don't now and, I didn't see.

Guest asmanao

Hi everone;

this is a very goog skin but i have big problem.

When install this skin on my phone.This phone constantly downloading something from the internet,

what is downloading?

I don't now and, I didn't see.

maybe the weather update?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lothan88

Hello, I have a samsung Omnia 2 i8000 and I followed the instructions but it doesn't work for me, the thing is that the icons of the notification bar look very small and the screen gets limited to the upper-left part of the omnia. I've even lost the animations, could you help me to fix that?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...