acer liquid metal

Guest gevin

hopefully they dont present this with the Acer strem UI.... as all reviews will be based on this and i doubt any reviewer would give it a thumbs up.

Edited by tc4101

Guest HustlinDaily

T-Mobile G2 (aka HTC Vision) has same processor (also at same clockspeed), same amount of RAM, same screen size (Liquid Metal might be 0.1" smaller), also running 2.2:

t-mobile-g2-gpu-benchmark-550x375.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Peterfdevries
T-Mobile G2 (aka HTC Vision) has same processor (also at same clockspeed), same amount of RAM, same screen size (Liquid Metal might be 0.1" smaller), also running 2.2:

t-mobile-g2-gpu-benchmark-550x375.jpg

Problem on this is that de AT&T captivate (AkA Samsung Galaxy S) hasn't had his update to Froyo yet. I'm really curious what that might do to the samsung phone! It's almost just as fast right now and it's still on Eclair!!

Edited by Peterfdevries

Problem on this is that de AT&T captivate (AkA Samsung Galaxy S) hasn't had his update to Froyo yet. I'm really curious what that might do to the samsung phone! It's almost just as fast right now and it's still on Eclair!!

Now consider the fact that even the fastest of them all, Droid X, is also running on 2.1 . I just drool at the thought of what wonder 2.2 would do to it!!!

Guest HustlinDaily
Android 2.2 doesn't increase GPU or 3D perfs. So, the scores shouldn't change much.

This.

Droid 2 is on 2.2 and Droid X is on 2.1 yet both have the same scores.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chewy11

wooot

that is nice, same front as current liquid, but the side buttons look better with a flatter area to feel them on the side

FM radio!!!

ok, so, release date, region?