[THEME] Elegant Steel - CM6.1 update :) [13/11/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest Rumcájsz
I'll upload it once i make it to match the theme :). Or you prefer it changing colors?

Thanks!

I think the white number is better for your theme, but it's your choice. :P

Thanks!

I think the white number is better for your theme, but it's your choice. :P

I need my own kitchen :(. I'll make 2 versions one with white and one with black numbers :)

thanks

edit/

Elegant Steel with Fold Animations upload same file for black and white?

also how did you change your tool bar via better cut? if so how? thanks! (also are you using adw launcher?)

Fixed the link :P

With ADW launcher. Long press on screen, choose custom shortcut, pick your app and then click on the icon to change it.

Guest DanWilson
All Updated Versions are UP plus NEW Circle battery MODS :P.

ENJOY...

Are these Froyo compatible? And if they are, does it fix the yellow progress bars? And the fact that only 3G and WiFi have custom icons (as in 2G doesn't)

Are these Froyo compatible? And if they are, does it fix the yellow progress bars? And the fact that only 3G and WiFi have custom icons (as in 2G doesn't)

Nope. Don't have FROYO on so can't make/test one.

But you can upload your froyo framework here http://circle.glx.nl/ choose your circle battery icons and colors and get a flashable zip back :P

Fixed the link :P

With ADW launcher. Long press on screen, choose custom shortcut, pick your app and then click on the icon to change it.

hi

i want to change the tool bar at the bottom with say the mac tool bar is that possible in adw launcher?

Guest DanWilson

But you can upload your froyo framework here http://circle.glx.nl/ choose your circle battery icons and colors and get a flashable zip back :)

Kewl, trying this and then going to work out how to change progress bars from yellow to blue. Or maybe I'll just wait till you install Froyo. Why won't you by the way, it works really well? :P

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1402866

My froyo version..

Forgot to say it was froyo first time.

Your link has failed us all. :Straight Face:

Just saw where that linked to, I used that before, just want circle battery, and hoped that I could choose other colors and stuff on that website... Meh.

Edited by DanWilson

Guest Fusion0306

But you can upload your froyo framework here http://circle.glx.nl/ choose your circle battery icons and colors and get a flashable zip back :)

How can I add the "number type battery" to my own framework? Please tell :P

hi

i want to change the tool bar at the bottom with say the mac tool bar is that possible in adw launcher?

You can by making a theme for adw :). Seriously there's no easy way to change the dock background on ADW. Maybe there's a mac/iphone theme on market

Kewl, trying this and then going to work out how to change progress bars from yellow to blue. Or maybe I'll just wait till you install Froyo. Why won't you by the way, it works really well? :P

There should be a fully working FROYO build coming soon. If the 2.1 source helps. So i might be switching to that :(

Edited by ogiogi

How can I add the "number type battery" to my own framework? Please tell :P

Just follow the steps in the kitchen. At the end you'll be asked for a framework-res.apk Upload your own and wait for it to build :).

Sometimes the circle battery switches to normal battery, maybe because of low memory?

Switches to normal when it's 100% AFAIK

link

would be cool if ur next project is one of these (red one :) )

big thanks for this. loving it on mini :(

Great that it's working on the mini.

This one took all of my free time so no theming for some time :(

EDIT: It's for the Nexus One :) So it's in hdpi and it's too much work and time to resize 600 PNG's :lol:

Edited by ogiogi