[THEME] Elegant Steel - CM6.1 update :) [13/11/2010]

Guest ogiogi

The newest with white numbers (I think this doesn't matter)

Ok, i just spend hours watching the battery and noticed that it reverts to normal on 40% with every theme even with espresso. :lol:

EDIT: Trying to get some help at xda.

Edited by ogiogi

Ok, i just spend hours watching the battery and noticed that it reverts to normal on 40% with every theme even with espresso. :lol:

EDIT: Trying to get some help at xda.

wow ogiogi this theme is the sex! good job man, i want your babies right now! :)

:lol: :) :(

Adw launcher and the icons i posted here somewhere....

Here they are :)

http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16796965&p=1

so to get that look from flbs rom i just use adw launcher? and how do i actually use those icon packs? bettercut?

sorry been a long time since i was on these forums kinda forgotten everything, thats what happens when the pulse becomes stable lol

so to get that look from flbs rom i just use adw launcher? and how do i actually use those icon packs? bettercut?

sorry been a long time since i was on these forums kinda forgotten everything, thats what happens when the pulse becomes stable lol

New ADW 1.1.3-> has built in custom shortcut maker. Just long press on home screen, choose your app, click on the icon to change it and that's it. Drag the icon to the dock bar.

New ADW 1.1.3-> has built in custom shortcut maker. Just long press on home screen, choose your app, click on the icon to change it and that's it. Drag the icon to the dock bar.

sorry to be a pest but what adw theme?

Turns out that the standard battery comes up on 20-40-60-80-100%.

Mendozinas (kitchen maker :lol: ) from xda helped out and made a fix for it and now it works fine. Need to fully charge my phone to test it, so i'll release the updated frameworks once i do that.

sorry to be a pest but what adw theme?

The default one. Just enable in settings-ui settings hide allapps Bg and hide AB Bg. Also in ui settings disable desktop dots and enable secondary action buttons.

Guest maxter.by

Why I loose russian language after flashing Elegant Steel Fold V2.zip ? :lol:

FLB 1.5

rollback to Espresso MOD V2.1 - all ok, russian appear again

Edited by maxter.by

just flashed this for foyo 2.2 and it looks very good :lol:

the knobs on the sliders are larger than they should, imho, everything elese is perfect.

thanks ogiogi

I kinda don't like them either :). Going to change them in the next update.