http://www.mediafire.com/?rreii0byd45abck

Standard Battery

http://www.mediafire.com/?wg0095gde2awhae

Gray color code: #ff393838

Flash .zip in recovery

Nandroid Backup first

How the hell did I miss this!

Flashing - now-ish.

I wonder, have you seen the themes where the top corners are cut off (like the default white CM6 theme) and the bottom corners are extended? I'll throw together I quick image to show you what I mean.

Guest flip360

the default froyo 2.2.1 framework is with rounded corners, i flashed elegant steel and everything seems good just the drop down menu of notifications contain black text (provider, usb) and the nobs are large-ish still :)

Guest DanWilson
the default froyo 2.2.1 framework is with rounded corners, i flashed elegant steel and everything seems good just the drop down menu of notifications contain black text (provider, usb) and the nobs are large-ish still :)

Lulz.

It's a Scottish / British thing.

And damn you.

Guest DanWilson
to hell and back :)

You're on a Highway to Hell.

Want to start a global Home Screenshots thread for all Android devices. Means we'll see more than just what us Pulse owners have. Don't know where to put it though.

Guest DanWilson
on the main thread? good idea btw

Main what?

And I don't have rounded corners. (With ES)

I had them beforehand with the stock white CM one :)

Done

Edited by DanWilson

Guest igor_anta

Go to CM settings, User Interface, Tweaks and Extras and select the black theme from there, then I'm not sure about if you'll need to re-flash the theme again but the text color will be the right one :)

settings/CM settings/User Interface/ Notifications colors - change Items title, Items text and Items time colors to white

progressbar_indeterminate1.png on the CM port is black and white, like ages ago when you first released the theme :) Cheers!

I know :) Forgot again

Guest Sonnengel

I have a problem with the Elegant Steel for CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta-0.20... flas the theme from recovery, reboot and nothing...

Same theme i had earlier...

And when i go to Settings/CM settings/User interface/Tweaks extras: i have only two options, Stock and Stock_Black and the difference between both is the black notification bar...

Somebody can help me?? I have to do something else?? Sorry for my bad english... I'm from Uruguay hehe

I have a problem with the Elegant Steel for CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta-0.20... flas the theme from recovery, reboot and nothing...

Same theme i had earlier...

And when i go to Settings/CM settings/User interface/Tweaks extras: i have only two options, Stock and Stock_Black and the difference between both is the black notification bar...

Somebody can help me?? I have to do something else?? Sorry for my bad english... I'm from Uruguay hehe

Select stock and reflash the theme

I wonder, have you seen the themes where the top corners are cut off (like the default white CM6 theme) and the bottom corners are extended? I'll throw together I quick image to show you what I mean.

Nope haven't seen those. Any links or screens ( other than your beautiful drawing)