[Rom][0.007.00]LiquidF Mod v0.2 (09/12/2010)

Guest alan090

After using two days, I must say it is a great ROM, fast and stable.

The only thing hard to choose is the UI, I like new Acer UI but it is beta like and lag, finally I switch back to launcher pro, much comfortable now.

In my phone, battery is average and acceptable, but no surprise.

Thanks alan090's great job, well done!

Linpack score: MFLOPS: 26.9 Time: 3.11 seconds Norm Res: 5.68

Edited by ctos

Do this rom works on new release?

yea it should work fine with the new baseband

I am using eclair because the OC kernels do not work properly - they boot but no 3g , guessing some code needs to be changes to make it work with acers froyo

Guest Ramdanih
yea it should work fine with the new baseband

I am using eclair because the OC kernels do not work properly - they boot but no 3g , guessing some code needs to be changes to make it work with acers froyo

apps2sd/ext partition works in this ROM???

Hi Alan,

Any chance of getting an update of this ROM for the latest leak "Acer_LiquidE_4.503.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.03" ? This ones UI works very smooth compared to the previous two.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Love the apps you've included - I'm trying to find the Boot Control Widget on the market, but can't find it... :lol:

Edited by TheShak

I have tested the other FroYo LEAKS and this ROM is best for me. I have no issues with this for every day use and have not been annoyed by anything. I have been getting used to the UI4.0 Acer Stream interface and will learn to live with it. Going back to the native Android UI now seems primitave. Thanks to all involved and nice work. Looking forward to future enhancements. Should we begin looking for Gingerbread leaks???? (just kidding)

I have tested the other FroYo LEAKS and this ROM is best for me. I have no issues with this for every day use and have not been annoyed by anything. I have been getting used to the UI4.0 Acer Stream interface and will learn to live with it. Going back to the native Android UI now seems primitave. Thanks to all involved and nice work. Looking forward to future enhancements. Should we begin looking for Gingerbread leaks???? (just kidding)

Me too on using this ROM... except for one thing the Acer UI you can't add any custom widgets... or I can't seem to find a way to. So you're stuck with what Acer gives you on the lock screen, which sucks!

Cheers

Edited by TheShak