Desire HD MoDaCo package now available to pre-order from superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest bobbyphoenix

OK, like the previous poster says it is available to ship to the USA. My question is can anyone tell me what the actual cost is before I click submit order? When I select US for shipping I get the "fill in all info, and click submit order", but the cost is not in US dollars. I just want to make sure I have enough on a certain card I want to use for it. PS Thanks for the great deal.

Guest bobbyphoenix
OK, like the previous poster says it is available to ship to the USA. My question is can anyone tell me what the actual cost is before I click submit order? When I select US for shipping I get the "fill in all info, and click submit order", but the cost is not in US dollars. I just want to make sure I have enough on a certain card I want to use for it. PS Thanks for the great deal.

I should have searched first. I found a converter. If anyone is interested here it is for the USA. Total including international shipping in EURO is 456.49, and converted to US dollar comes to $627.47768 delivered to your door.

Guest bobbyphoenix
I should have searched first. I found a converter. If anyone is interested here it is for the USA. Total including international shipping in EURO is 456.49, and converted to US dollar comes to $627.47768 delivered to your door.

Yay! Ordered mine!

Guest febrinugraha

Hi Sonny,

Am so tempted with the Desire HD offer (currently using Desire). I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, could you please check the ball park shipment cost to Jakarta? and how about the beneficiary's customs tax for such a shipment (any info?)

many thx in advance. rgds.

Hi,

Yes we are able to ship to Australia, you would not have to pay VAT although shipping would 50GBP.

regards,

Sonny

Superetrader.co.uk

Edited by febrinugraha

Guest Ape Shit

Will This work in USA on ATT HSPDA+? I would also like to add for any other Americanites looking to buy this it comes out to $835.633946 USD so unforutanly i will be passing :-(

Edited by Ape Shit

Guest Tacobell_q80

I would buy it directly if Madaco adds ARABIC language to fully support the phone and the ability to change the font style for the whole phone.

is is possible?

desirehdoffer.png

Looking to buy the new HTC Desire HD?

We've worked with superetrader to put together a special offer for MoDaCo members which gets you your HD and a bunch of accessories at a grea price that is designed to be competitive, not to mention getting your name down for a device that is going to be very popular and is expected to sell out!

The package, priced at £479.98, includes:

• a HTC Desire HD
  • Dash Genie In Car Holder
  • Car Charger
  • Swirl Black Leather Pull Up Pouch Case
  • Desire HD Desktop Sync Cradle Dock
  • 6 Pack Screen Protectors
  • 1 year MoDaCo Ad Free Subscription

Devices are expected to ship from 6th October 2010, although this date is subject to change depending on HTC's ability to provide the initial stock shipment. You WILL among the first in the country to receive your device though!

To order, visit the superetrader offer page and enter the code 'modaco123'.

Don't forget to drop by http://DesireHD.MoDaCo.com to talk about your new device! :lol:

P

Guest bobbyphoenix
Will This work in USA on ATT HSPDA+? I would also like to add for any other Americanites looking to buy this it comes out to $835.633946 USD so unforutanly i will be passing :-(

What did you use to convert? I was already charged for my order. I even upgraded the package to include an extra battery, and an invisible shield protector, and my total charge came to $674.37 USD (with shipping) to Florida.

As far as service I'm not sure about HSPDA+, but I know over here in the states we will only get 2G for regular data, which is fine for me since my T-Mobile coverage here is spotty, and I actually only use 2G by choice. This phone is also suppose to be fast even on 2G with download speeds around 500kbs. Right now I get about 200kbs and I'm happy, so the HD will make me happier. Also using 2G is limited anyway for me by my use of always being in places with Wi-Fi.

Edited by bobbyphoenix

Guest kylyox

Why do you all talking about euro? The only price I see is in GBP, which is absolutely not equal to euro.

Wtf?

PS: 456 GBP = 721 USD

Edited by kylyox

Hey Guys,

It looks like a great deal, I am living in London, but I wonder if Hebrew is supported already, since I need to use it on my phone, I will have English as the system language, But I really need Hebrew language support (right to left), Do you know if it is a built-in support or i will have to wait to root to add it manually?

Thanks

Roy

Guest bobbyphoenix
Why do you all talking about euro? The only price I see is in GBP, which is absolutely not equal to euro.

Wtf?

PS: 456 GBP = 721 USD

Every time I looked up costs to convert all the places showed it as £488.79, and they converted it from EURO to USD. That was only the fist choice of conversion, so I should have paid closer attention. You are correct. Sorry if I confused anyone. Still it is worth it for me. I can't wait to get it! All hail DHD!

Guest PhoenixAG

There's a lot of talk about the stocks of the DHD getting delayed.

I have sent in 2 emails to superetrader, first to their sales department and then to support with absolutely no response from them whatsoever. I cancelled my preorder at Play.com (who I trust) to superetrader only because of the backing of Modaco (a site I trust as well).

However, absolutely no response from them is making them seem like a fly by night operator.

Can we have some update on WHEN the phone is expected to be in stock and ship?

The date is very fluid at the moment, and is 100% dictated by HTC.

Rest assured that whatever happens, we should be in the very first shipment of devices, so nobody will get them before us!

Sadly these devices slip EVERY TIME there's a new launch... :)

P

Guest PhoenixAG

Well, I guess posting here helped somewhat as I got an email from them today! :)

Anyway, as stated above, there's nothing the retailers can do about it as of now. It's all in HTC's hands, of course. However, it is very disappointing that while HTC hopes to compete with Apple and the rest, they still can't come up with a release date and pricing for a phone and then actually release it on that day. They surely would annoy much fewer users, if the threads at XDA are anything to go by.

Guest keef319

I see Superetrader are now saying the DHD is expected to ship mid-late October. :)

Makes me wonder why the original date of 11th October changed to 6th October. It was only a couple of days ago that I read it'd launch on 10th Oct...

Guest FlicFlak
The date is very fluid at the moment, and is 100% dictated by HTC.

Rest assured that whatever happens, we should be in the very first shipment of devices, so nobody will get them before us!

Sadly these devices slip EVERY TIME there's a new launch... :)

P

Hey dudes, just wonderin if the fone shipped yet? I see its for sale today on ebay and the like!!

My credit card bill keeps staring at me but i have no fone to make it all better!

Guest firsthippy
The units have not been approved for retail sale anywhere yet.

Really?

"today i got a htc desire hd, wasnt expecting them to be in stores yet but carphone warehouse had them in stock unlocked got it with an orange contract. so far im pretty impressed"

http://www.lfgss.com/post1725935-3254.html

How is it possible they appear in-store before the pre-orders have been sorted? Does that ever happen?

Guest mohit1234

hi

i was wanting to buy the desire hd modaco package but its not in stock on supertrader.

could someone gve me the release date when it would be back in stock?

i saw somewhere that the date would be 25th/26th october

if i preorder will i be able to get it on or b4 the 27th or latest 28th morning??

Guest mohit1234
Oh, yes. Mine has arrived this morning is out of the box and charging up..... and it looks gorgeous. Thanks SuperEtrader!!!

but then y is it ritten on the site:-

"We expect stock of the HTC Desire HD to ship mid to late October, we expect a VERY high demand for this product we strongly recommmend placing a pre-order to avoid disappointment. Thank you

To be notified when this product becomes available, please enter your e-mail address below and click on 'Submit'."

so should i wait for wen it becomes available or shud i preorder it...cos if it delivers after 27th i wont be able to collect it till next month..

Guest Captain Jasper
but then y is it ritten on the site:-

"We expect stock of the HTC Desire HD to ship mid to late October, we expect a VERY high demand for this product we strongly recommmend placing a pre-order to avoid disappointment. Thank you

To be notified when this product becomes available, please enter your e-mail address below and click on 'Submit'."

so should i wait for wen it becomes available or shud i preorder it...cos if it delivers after 27th i wont be able to collect it till next month..

I ordered mine when the offer was first announced via ModaCo. They have been allocated 100 of the 1000 units that came into the country and I was lucky as I ordered early. The email I received from them says they are expecting weekly orders to be delivered from now on, but I expect they will have a back-log to fulfill. Suggest you get your order in PDQ!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.