[THEME] Espresso MOD For CM6 0.40 [18/12/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest DanWilson

Error = Twitpic couldn't find the image. And is also now down.

Nap time = Why? It's 16:40 here, so YOU SHOULDN'T BE NAPPING DURING WORK TIME!

I want nap time.

Error = Twitpic couldn't find the image. And is also now down.

Nap time = Why? It's 16:40 here, so YOU SHOULDN'T BE NAPPING DURING WORK TIME!

I want nap time.

Nap time is now over :) Work time 17:30-23:30

Guest jack_itb

Can we have a version for CM6 with circle battery and black bar? I really love that circle battery! Or is there any other way to easily add the circle battery?

Could you share the wallpaper you're using in the cm6 screens? Thanks :)

Download theme. Extract the .zip. Find cmwallpapers.apk and ope it with winrar or winzip and you'll find the walls inside :)

Guest pulseand

Hi everyone! First post - long time grateful lurker and a grateful member now too.

I usually manage to sort out my Pulses problems thanks to everyone's posts here and have had major brickages and everything but I'm stuck on this annoying boot loop.

When trying to install black bar CB espresso I just get boot loop every time. I've found that I can't wipe dalvik in clockwork recovery (its an option but doesn't seem to take the action) so I've wiped it in amon recovery and still get the boot loop. I've flashed it immediately after installing cm6 and still get boot loop. not sure what to do to get this to work.

Not sure where the dalvik is but its a fresh install of cm6 with sd card partitioned swap 64mb, ext3 256mb.

Any ideas? Much appreciated guys.

sry for my off-topicness but is that toggle bar a Cyanogen Mod feature?

Well I've just upgraded to CM6 (the 2.1 1.7oc was somehow giving me no end of reboots not responding apps etc) and its there... it could be a Froyo thing but its another reason to go for it anyway. That toggle theme would be a sweet improvement.

Guest jamielockeymusic
Hi everyone! First post - long time grateful lurker and a grateful member now too.

I usually manage to sort out my Pulses problems thanks to everyone's posts here and have had major brickages and everything but I'm stuck on this annoying boot loop.

When trying to install black bar CB espresso I just get boot loop every time. I've found that I can't wipe dalvik in clockwork recovery (its an option but doesn't seem to take the action) so I've wiped it in amon recovery and still get the boot loop. I've flashed it immediately after installing cm6 and still get boot loop. not sure what to do to get this to work.

Not sure where the dalvik is but its a fresh install of cm6 with sd card partitioned swap 64mb, ext3 256mb.

Any ideas? Much appreciated guys.

Well I've just upgraded to CM6 (the 2.1 1.7oc was somehow giving me no end of reboots not responding apps etc) and its there... it could be a Froyo thing but its another reason to go for it anyway. That toggle theme would be a sweet improvement.

this theme is still made for CM6 beta 2, and if you are on CM6 beta 3 (latest one) it wont work :P

Guest pulseand
this theme is still made for CM6 beta 2, and if you are on CM6 beta 3 (latest one) it wont work :D

Simple as that, huh..... i wish i'd have read the second post title, oops :D i should know better :P

can't wait to get my favourite theme on it

thanks