[THEME] Espresso MOD For CM6 0.40 [18/12/2010]

Guest ogiogi

Guest Kutyafasz
this theme is still made for CM6 beta 2, and if you are on CM6 beta 3 (latest one) it wont work :)

Hi Pls help. I installed this to the cm6 beta 3 and it isn't work. I switch on the phone and it stopps az the cyanogen mod screen and i cant make it to work :S Pls Write the intruction how can i repair it .

Sorry for my english XD

Guest arlindo.costa
Hi Pls help. I installed this to the cm6 beta 3 and it isn't work. I switch on the phone and it stopps az the cyanogen mod screen and i cant make it to work :S Pls Write the intruction how can i repair it .

Sorry for my english XD

You have to wait for ogiogi to update this framework for CM6 0.3 :)

You could flash "Blue S v1.4 for CyanogenMod 6.1" for now...

Edited by arlindo.costa

Guest Kutyafasz
You have to wait for ogiogi to update this framework for CM6 0.3 :)

You could flash "Blue S v1.4 for CyanogenMod 6.1" for now...

So there is no mode to repair, only if i wait for that framework?

Guest DanWilson
Known bugs? (camera, wifi?), overclock?

May be a flash for me :)

It's a theme. Although it is only for CM6 0.10 and 0.20

No 0.30 - only Blue S can be flashed on CM6 0.30.

:)

Guest JimJam707
It's a theme. Although it is only for CM6 0.10 and 0.20

No 0.30 - only Blue S can be flashed on CM6 0.30.

:)

What are you doing on Modaco at 1 in the morning? XD

• 1 month later...
I use CM6 0.4 and flashed Espresso green fw, nice. :) But I think that I do something wrong. Maybe bad settings. The buttons are grey and aren't black.

rz38ru8n9ytjp3ugsl76.png

The buttons are light gray in the theme ;)

Guest llaszlo
The buttons are light gray in the theme :)

Aha! I understand. The buttons were black in the earlier theme and I think they black in this theme too.

Edited by llaszlo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fkinhypo

Hey there!

Is there a Circle Battery available for the "Espresso MOD for CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta-0.40" ?

Nice work!!!

Greetz :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
I dont know what im doing wrong! When do I have to wipe

The dalvik cache because I always get boot loop!

Please help!

Using Richards CM6 AIO v5 (based on beta 0.40) I get a boot loop too. Will post in Richards thread to see if this is expected.

EDIT - Whoops, installed the wrong version. Once I installed the correct version from post 2 it works, although I don't have a clock in the top bar (which was the problem from the default install as well). It would be nice to have that circular battery thing though.

Edited by Dr Who

Guest fkinhypo
Using Richards CM6 AIO v5 (based on beta 0.40) I get a boot loop too. Will post in Richards thread to see if this is expected.

EDIT - Whoops, installed the wrong version. Once I installed the correct version from post 2 it works, although I don't have a clock in the top bar (which was the problem from the default install as well). It would be nice to have that circular battery thing though.

I also had this problem and i took the "Espresso.CM6.xml " from the bottom of the page to get white font, then everything worked fine... ;)

Edited by fkinhypo

• 1 month later...
Guest AntonioPT
in Espresso MOD for CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta-0.40 status bar is black. Please change the icons and status bar such as they are in HTC . thx.

Status bar is black on HTC phones. HTC-Desire1.jpg

in Espresso MOD for CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta-0.40 status bar is black. Please change the icons and status bar such as they are in HTC . thx.

The status bar is Black on HTC devices. Do you mean the clock and date is black?

Guest takeshi85

No,no,no. In this Espresso MOD for CyanogenMOD 6 port for Pulse beta-0.40 index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=67521 status bar is 647d8644707f82ff0e43daa3f59290df.png and icon cbd305c65013115f0a3a6b6d52e6d0f3.png. And backgrounds icons is black. But in original HTC status bar is 4d90992fcaa8252796fa36eb5568c805.png and icon 9e8da82734f399e0705c4cf0a5a38dd0.png.

I flashed Espresso MOD - FROYO - Black Bar - Circle Battery on CM6 0.40, wiped Dalvik cache, but still recived a loop boot.

What's my mistake?

P.S. Sorry for bad English))

I flashed Espresso MOD - FROYO - Black Bar - Circle Battery on CM6 0.40, wiped Dalvik cache, but still recived a loop boot.

What's my mistake?

P.S. Sorry for bad English))

I have the same problem with the vanilla bar version.