[WIP] Bootanimation :)

Guest Andy__P

Guest Andy__P
Hi,

Could you make one for me?

Acer Liquid

(Times New Roman, color="#008FFF")

(Space for the Android logo, maybe added by me)

(Arial color="#008FFF")

Android 3.0

Erik Wong Edition

(Comic Sans MS, red, italic)

Thx a lot :)

erik_wong.zip

Guest Andy__P
I was hoping for the galaxy s to be centered in the screen like the liquid one was and the right side of leo lee is aligned to the right side of the galaxy s, I hope that is not too much to ask :)

Morris Lee

Is that more like it?

leo_lee.zip

Guest Morris Lee
Is that more like it?

You are the man Andy! but I have one problem, I can't seem to be able to load it to the galaxy s using adb, and I can't root it either, can't get into recovery at all, seems like everything is locked!! do you have any pointers? (adb push says permission denied to system/media) :)

Morris Lee

Hello Andy_p. Your work and attitude are trully amazing. I was wondering if you could make one for me like the first one you posted, except with my nick "mang".

Keep up the good work.

Guest Andy__P
You are the man Andy! but I have one problem, I can't seem to be able to load it to the galaxy s using adb, and I can't root it either, can't get into recovery at all, seems like everything is locked!! do you have any pointers? (adb push says permission denied to system/media) :)

Morris Lee

Uh sorry, i don't have a galaxy S unfortunately(:)), but i'm sure the guys at the Galaxy S forums on modaco or xda can help you with that.

Hello Andy_p. Your work and attitude are trully amazing. I was wondering if you could make one for me like the first one you posted, except with my nick "mang".

Keep up the good work.

sure. and thanks!

mang.zip

Guest Morris Lee
Uh sorry, i don't have a galaxy S unfortunately(:)), but i'm sure the guys at the Galaxy S forums on modaco or xda can help you with that.

sure. and thanks!

Hehe, did some research, seems like samsung is using their own qmg format, which is encoded :), I have to convince my bro to get some homecooked ROMS, ahah, then it will be easier to root and use the boot animation you made!

Cheers!

Morris Lee

Can you make me one please? :)

In the same style as Rajit but with the text:

Stanni's Liquid.