Pulse killer is finally here!

Guest meinnit

Guest chris9181
Paul seems pretty keen about the SanFran also. Now I want one too.

I read on the net that ZTE have spoken to other UK carriers so hopefully it will be out elsewhere without the San fransisco logo!!!

I read on the net that ZTE have spoken to other UK carriers so hopefully it will be out elsewhere without the San fransisco logo!!!

It won't be on T-Mobile as they tend to have different branded devices than Orange, and they've got an agreement with Huawei. Orange has offered ZTE phones for a long time now.

I can see it being on O2, but probably not Vodafone as it will take sales from the 845.

i think i'll stay with my pulse for now. since i've started hacking, i've learnt a lot, and there is more i can do with it. i have reclaimed a lot of space, and i don't use any bloatwares. so, i guess, i'll survive for a while with this pulse.

the icing on the cake would be, if huawei/t-mobile start making their source available more readily, and updates stay close to vanilla android. if not, huawei would definitely be off our shopping lists.

it is encouraging to see zte on the ball, having already released their sources. btw, no reason not to! in that sense (along with the specs, i agree that this could be a huwei (pulse) killer.

pulse has the advantage of a long start and rapidly gained a huge marketshare. it is still being sold and huawei is actively working on updates. people like me will stick with what we have, till we can no longer use it or it breaks. that would be the time to get another one, for me.

no point in spending my cash on the latest toy! the way i see the industry moving, in ~6mths time, there would be more devices with perhaps 4-5x capacity that we currently think satisfactory!

Edited by ve100

what we really need is cpw to start selling it unlocked

it might be a tad difficult for anyone to sell it as unlocked with all the t-mobile branding not just on the hardware (front and back), but on the firmware too.

Guest jaydeeuk1

Had a look at this in the orange shop. Not only is the spec great for the price, but it looks and feels fantastic in the hand. Not a finger print magnet at all! Was going to buy the wife the galaxy S, but I think this will do the job just as well and at a 3rd of the price.

Guest Sh4d0w940
do you mean the Vodafone 845? Its not an ZTE

He probably means the Vodafone 945.

Will edit with source.

Edit: nope, not 945. The Blade's screen is bigger.

Edit2: It's made by ZTE, it's just not the Blade but another model. Specs

Sh4d0w940

Edited by Sh4d0w940