[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest Liquidator
Has anyone succeeded allowing Delivery Report on SMS? Neither the default message app or ChompSMS show if a message was delievered... (and of course I enabled it)

No problem on my Liquid (using Handcent)...

Guest umair9001

Use Peter's Superboot v2, i use this and everything works fine.. :lol:

http://www.4shared.com/file/RKHd_Bn6/SuperbootLiquidF2.html

use this superboot for adb remount to work.. B)

Also, sensitivity patch, i think works

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=56949

load it to gscripts folder on SD, add under Gscript and run..

Edited by umair9001

Guest PhilNelwyn
MISS CALL LEN NOT WORKS. using Ls 2.2 over this rom

When you flash LS 2.2 over this leak, it's not this leak any more, you "wipe" the leak and it's replaced by LS 2.2.

So you should post that comment in the LS 2.2 topic.

Guest HustlinDaily
how to do that ?

Is that same as the previous method (app on ext2)?

I think that is the official apps2sd which only works across some apps and not completely.

Guest Delnar_Ersike
I think that is the official apps2sd which only works across some apps and not completely.

With root access, you can move any app to SD with the appropriate tool (like Titanium Backup). This functionality is built into some custom ROMs, like CyanogenMod.

Guest LIQUID_USER
GREAT ! Thanks :lol:

Waiting for it.

Diamine, ti alzi presto pure te he ? B)

will be in next day or so...

hah not really!!! its nice time!

Guest L0cu7us

hope acer have done a good work for optimization this time, MIUI vs Acer Leak there is a lot of difference in performance....

And also to have the sources will help our devs :lol:

thanks again !

Edited by L0cu7us

Any apps2sd is definitely not working Not malez 06 nor the mboot.zip leak from earlier. It is sad if this is their latest, Acer is not concerned about efficiency and stability, but is going for speed. That will surely ruin our cooked apps2sd. First Froyo leak was very efficient. I was able to put all dalvik-cache on sd (ext2), and some not critical /data/data/. For petes I was able to play my games and I had over 190MB internal free. I hope the final version of Froyo will be more stable than this leak version.

later.

My previous statement was total BS. I did not test it really well. Through changing my SD, I was able to go app2sd really well on this 3rd Froyo leak. It is actually amazing. I do not know what mistakes I did before, but it works very well. My phone never freezes at all, on all froyo leak. Wonderful I can't wait for the final product. So to any Acer employee f--- to my previous comment.

Guest vanisleguy1976
Just because there's an existing system doesn't mean it's the best. I was pointing out another way he could do things, to simplify his life as well as everyone else's.

It's the same as people starting a topic called "[ROM] Acer Liquid F.ROM 0000.1.1.1.020" and then posting "Has anyone heard about this ROM?" - Although they're not doing anything illegal in using that title, it goes against the spirit of the community.

All respect to LIQUID_USER for distributing the leaks but the way in which he chooses to do so should be re examined.

I honestly cannot understand people's issue with a pre-announcement... For crying out loud, liquid_user is doing us an amazing service. I certainly don't see the issue. Thank you l_u... You are a credit to the community :-D

Guest NewAngel
It's quite amusing to see that Acer has externalized their cellphone testing team to Modaco ;)

Don't forget their dev'team (Liquid_User, Malez, Piter, Xian, ...) and all others :(

Hey guys let us know, in reality you work for ACER ? lol :)

Thanks for all your work

New@ngel