[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

speed of UI is better because,as listened, acer has decided to compress the quality of the png's,that means more speed but little(maybe impercettible) low quality of image

Guest santo-bro

hi liquid user, i have a problem with the old leak....when i move app on sd with move2sd, after i finish my liquid reboot and in the menu there isn't the app!!!!!!!but the app are installed on the phone!!!!!

when you will youu update the new leak?!?!?please i'll go crazy!!!!!!

p.s. i have the acer ui

Guest Piti8576
hi liquid user, i have a problem with the old leak....when i move app on sd with move2sd, after i finish my liquid reboot and in the menu there isn't the app!!!!!!!but the app are installed on the phone!!!!!

when you will youu update the new leak?!?!?please i'll go crazy!!!!!!

p.s. i have the acer ui

I have the same problem in the first and the second leak.

I use this and works fine in the leaks:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ps2sd-on-froyo/

Guest Shreedhan

LIQUID_USER may I suggest, uploading the file before you make a topic? Just makes sense, think how annoying it would be if all direct download sites did that? Just a suggestion.

Guest HustlinDaily
LIQUID_USER may I suggest, uploading the file before you make a topic? Just makes sense, think how annoying it would be if all direct download sites did that? Just a suggestion.

I am glad he posted it as I am still on The James Bond version. Was going to download the second leak but instead going to wait on this one.

+100

+1 wasted at least half an hour today checking for an update of this thread :lol:

Edited by elgubbo

Guest PhilNelwyn

Yes it makes sense, but we know how it works now : he opened the topic today, wait for tomorrow and be sure to have a download link.

LIQUID_USER, thank you so much for all these FREE upgrades for our liquid, you're the best !

B) :lol:

Edited by PhilNelwyn

using first leak rom.

I got error message ("/proc/srs0 does not exist!") when i go:

setting / about phone / device information

Is it fixed in this build? Thanks!

Edited by gamezz

Guest eletreby

Does it supports app2sd ??? it's very important to make phone more ram free .......

i use Acer_LiquidE_4.502e.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.03 ROM ... it's very good but doesn't have this feature (APP2SD)

Guest glassman2010
Does it supports app2sd ??? it's very important to make phone more ram free .......

i use Acer_LiquidE_4.502e.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.03 ROM ... it's very good but doesn't have this feature (APP2SD)

It works with apps that support it by design.

If you wish to move any application to SD, may I suggest you to try Move2SD Enabler from the market ?

I use it, and it works fine (of course, avoid to put your alternate launcher on SD, because SD card is not mounted when the launcher starts)

Guest Shreedhan
Yes it makes sense, but we know how it works now : he opened the topic today, wait for tomorrow and be sure to have a download link.

LIQUID_USER, thank you so much for all these FREE upgrades for our liquid, you're the best !

B) :lol:

Just because there's an existing system doesn't mean it's the best. I was pointing out another way he could do things, to simplify his life as well as everyone else's.

It's the same as people starting a topic called "[ROM] Acer Liquid F.ROM 0000.1.1.1.020" and then posting "Has anyone heard about this ROM?" - Although they're not doing anything illegal in using that title, it goes against the spirit of the community.

All respect to LIQUID_USER for distributing the leaks but the way in which he chooses to do so should be re examined.

Guest akira.pwr
So Duke Nukem said: "what are you waiting for...christmas ?? " or donations ??? :lol:

In any case, we have to wait, so don't make him angry or we can forget this new rom. B)

In any case, we have to wait, so don't make him angry or we can forget this new rom. :lol:

+1 Akira .... first the respect for work, second the game B)

not every one have possibility to acced in the privilegious FTP Acer... so if someone can, working, and play to donate at the comunity... beh... first entire comunity must give him respect.

Liquid User.... work slowly.... it god like this +1

excuse for bad english

PS ciao Akira B)