[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

In any case, we have to wait, so don't make him angry or we can forget this new rom. :lol:

Should we be scared of offending him? Maybe will he disappear again?

I really appreciate what LIQUID_USER does, but today he won the Reward for formality.

Guest skitbra8934

when he popped up with the 2.1 roms we had acer release a couple of weeks after.

unless he is going to post the rom or not i personally dont care as the official one will come within a month tops.

this "donate.... or i wont put up link" is just stupid imho, nobody should donate for nothing.

its one thing to post the rom and ask for donations but this is just silly.

if LIQUID_USER needs time to get the rom and to publish it im ok with it, but if he is just waiting until a certain amount of money has been donated until he gives us the link its just not fair.

imho paying to be a beta tester makes no sense.

Guest Valkirie
if LIQUID_USER needs time to get the rom and to publish it im ok with it, but if he is just waiting until a certain amount of money has been donated until he gives us the link its just not fair.

imho paying to be a beta tester makes no sense.

So far I'm thinking about the 2nd option.

when he popped up with the 2.1 roms we had acer release a couple of weeks after.

unless he is going to post the rom or not i personally dont care as the official one will come within a month tops.

this "donate.... or i wont put up link" is just stupid imho, nobody should donate for nothing.

+100

Guest LIQUID_USER

i just want to confirm some things

i never said if you dnt donate i wont put link up...

look it is simple if u dnt like it, dnt use the ROM then right? get over it.....

i have other things to do i dnt just sit on computer all day ok ??????

now! i told i will post!! and i will ....

just for reference i am not waiting for $$$ before i post, becos believe it or not i am not becoming rich becos of this or something, it is quite rare someone donates... but i appreciate when they do. it is up to them if they wnt to donate or not...

i really cnt believe some people i am helping the community out and half of u here use the rom that i am providing for you to use and yu sit and hate me and tell me off.. get over it !!

Guest fabulousss

@akira:

Why could he become angry ? We can still speak freely or no ?

I do not see why it takes so many time to upload a file on a server ... It's just business. I don't think MoDaCo forums are a place for business.

if you have time to make a post on this forum, you have time for uploading: 3 clicks and it's OK.

For donation,I do not see why I'd give money to someone who took a file from a server to put it on another server.. Even if this person perhaps works for Acer and perhaps consider us as beta testers.

Of course you are free to be part of his game, or maybe you can wait for official release. I don't think that you'll die if it's not released today.

@liquid_user:

I understand that you perhaps take risks for doing this, but i don't think so. I appreciate if a new competitive ROM is released officially or unofficially, but i just don't agree with your way because even if you don't spend all your time with your computer you could have just a minute for release it... and free.

sorry for bad english.

Edited by fabulousss

It's always the same stuff, he says he'll post it, it takes some time, you blame him, then he release it, you think you were wrong after all.

But when he says he'll upload another leak, here it goes again, it takes some time, you blame him etc...

Liquid_User released many leaks so I'm very grateful, so even if he doesn't upload it now I personally won't blame him.

since you had the time to write this rather long comment on recent posts you should also have had the time to upload the file :lol:

but dont get me wrong im just trying to understand. maybe there are reasons why it could take long?

Edited by elgubbo

i have other things to do i dnt just sit on computer all day ok ??????

now! i told i will post!! and i will ....

Well, create the topic when the file is uploaded and link is ready, create topic before is really a non-sense, and looks like you're waiting money for it.

@LIQUID_USER:

We understand that a person has more important things to do in his/her life than sit on the computer all day long and post... On the other hand, posting a topic much long before actually posting a link does test people's patience, so try to post the topic when you have a link.

Your efforts are truly truly appreciated!!!

Edited by Rajit

Guest LIQUID_USER

anyway despite what people say, modaco warned me not to solicate donations and i take that onboard and that why i dnt say "donate or i wont give"

i am doing the community a favour and u blast me... sad..

anyway i will post now (check main post in 2minute)

p.s. the reason i make topic and not post is so everyone know that new rom is coming soon that all....

Guest Master_T
Why could he become angry ? We can still speak freely or no ?

I do not see why it takes so many time to upload a file on a server ... It's just business. I don't think MoDaCo forums are a place for business.

I do not see why I'd give money to someone who took a file from a server to put it on another server.. Even if this person perhaps works for Acer and consider us for beta testers.

Of course you are free to be part of his game, or maybe you can wait for official release .

sorry for bad english.

I really don't get it... you clearly are not interested in this leaks, as you keep saying, so... why the hell don't you just ignore this thread, instead of coming here bitching, insulting and being a total a**hole? You don't want to use the leak? Just don't and stfu. You don't want to donate? Same as above.

As for "I do not see why I'd give money to someone who took a file from a server to put it on another server"... well if it's that easy, why don't YOU do it? Oh wait... of course... because you don't HAVE the file. I agree with you in saying that it is a bit annoying to "tease" us with the announcement, and then delaying posting the link, but at least LIQUID_USER helps the comunity by providing these leaks... what do YOU contribute?

Guest akira.pwr

PLEASE, here we can say what we think freely, but sometimes we have to be patience, same thing happened with Xian, he posted his next project and we (yes, me too and I'm sorry for that) started flames for it because he make us wait, now I've learned the lesson, I'm a rom user, so I'm "useless" for the community, SO, I have no right to fight someone who give me help, rom, anything I use.

Let's keep this topic quiet and we will have a link, anyway we can think anything about that, but don't fight.

Sorry for my english.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest endamaco

Liquid_user can you please tell us what the improvements from the previous leak are? Just the acer UI that is faster? What else?

Edited by endamaco

Guest Shreedhan
p.s. the reason i make topic and not post is so everyone know that new rom is coming soon that all....

Trust me it'd be much appreciated if you do it the other way, the way almost everyone else does it. For future reference we'd prefer link in post first rather than post with link placeholder :-)

Thanks for the effort!

Guest fabulousss
I really don't get it... you clearly are not interested in this leaks, as you keep saying, so... why the hell don't you just ignore this thread, instead of coming here bitching, insulting and being a total a**hole? You don't want to use the leak? Just don't and stfu. You don't want to donate? Same as above.

As for "I do not see why I'd give money to someone who took a file from a server to put it on another server"... well if it's that easy, why don't YOU do it? Oh wait... of course... because you don't HAVE the file. I agree with you in saying that it is a bit annoying to "tease" us with the announcement, and then delaying posting the link, but at least LIQUID_USER helps the comunity by providing these leaks... what do YOU contribute?

you have not taken your medication today ..

I never said that i'm not interested in this leak... I don't think I had bitched or insulted anyone (a** hole, wonderful, great intelligence) .. I just say that i don't agree his way, i don't think he has respect to community doing like this. Of course he shares leaks, not me, I just get right to point out to him that I do not like his method. So what.. ? community it's only releasers ?

it was enough just to tickle him a little, he upload the files.. you'll be able to have fun all night.

Edited by fabulousss