[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

Personally I don't dislike if he post the new topic before, if he don't make me wait for weeks, but 1 or 2 days is good, but it's only my opinion.

I agree, I like having something to look forward to :lol: Thanks for the leak !!!!!

thank you Liquid_User, I'm a new owner of a Liquid and I can run froyo on in advance before the official release also for your leak rom!

Now I will try this last release , evey feedback from the community is welcomed

ciao :-)

Guest Dinmamma

Seems like a bit smoother and a bit more refined rom, animations seem to be alot smoother... Also, typing on the keyboard used to lag a lot for me, that seems to be gone now. Can't say i find it to be a huge improvement though.

Using Acer UI:

Quadrant after using a Task Killer: 638

Linpack after using a Task Killer: 19.951 MFLOPS

Guest astuermer
let me know what u want me to test or give info...

hi

is there a changelog?

i cant connect to my wlan with the previous new leak, which is - except the wlan issue - perfect.

seems that android 2.2 is sending a unique wlan-id to my router which the router cant handle because of many symbols in the id....

hi

is there a changelog?

i cant connect to my wlan with the previous new leak, which is - except the wlan issue - perfect.

seems that android 2.2 is sending a unique wlan-id to my router which the router cant handle because of many symbols in the id....

+1 with the previous leak...

i'm tring now with this :lol:

Seems like a bit smoother and a bit more refined rom, animations seem to be alot smoother... Also, typing on the keyboard used to lag a lot for me, that seems to be gone now. Can't say i find it to be a huge improvement though.

aren't all those huge improvements???