[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

Anyone tested the contact list, is there still a bug that all contact details went gone if you scroll through the contact list in fast???

I don't think that's a bug... that was probably made on purpose to make the scrolling smoother...

Guest kenchitech

Could be... I was thinking this way too~ Thx anyway, any other goods on this leak dude???

I don't think that's a bug... that was probably made on purpose to make the scrolling smoother...

i must correct ... i speak for the other user you quote in your post...

I really don't get it... you clearly are not interested in this leaks, as you keep saying, so... why the hell don't you just ignore this thread, instead of coming here bitching, insulting and being a total a**hole? You don't want to use the leak? Just don't and stfu. You don't want to donate? Same as above.

As for "I do not see why I'd give money to someone who took a file from a server to put it on another server"... well if it's that easy, why don't YOU do it? Oh wait... of course... because you don't HAVE the file. I agree with you in saying that it is a bit annoying to "tease" us with the announcement, and then delaying posting the link, but at least LIQUID_USER helps the comunity by providing these leaks... what do YOU contribute?

you know, what's the probblem:

i've :

SDs_Acer_LiquidE_1.100.22_EMEA-C6F_04.03.07

SDs_Acer_LiquidE_1.100.22_EMEA-C4F_04.03.07

Acer_LiquidE_1.100.73_EMEA-G1F_04.03.06

Acer_LiquidE_1.100.73_EMEA-C1F_04.03.06

Acer_LiquidE_1.100.67_EMEA-C2F_04.03.06

Acer_LiquidE_1.100.45_EMEA-G1F_04.03.05

so i know what's the interesting work of Liquid User and he must take the rispect of this comunity...

i don't like some person here... i know.. but not all is bad... clear... but someone are very arogant in front of the humanity.

sorry if you not understand and by

Edited by yapa73

Could be... I was thinking this way too~ Thx anyway, any other goods on this leak dude???

Its not that different from the previous leak, Acer UI smoother but everything else is pretty much the same. Same quadrant and linpack results (673 quadrant and 27,2 linpack)

Guest kenchitech

Got it buddy, thanks~

One more question, is there any improvement when browsing with flash or still laggy as the previous leak? Thx...

Its not that different from the previous leak, Acer UI smoother but everything else is pretty much the same. Same quadrant and linpack results (673 quadrant and 27,2 linpack)

Got it buddy, thanks~

One more question, is there any improvement when browsing with flash or still laggy as the previous leak? Thx...

It's not bad but honestly i dont think there is such a drastic improvement (if there's any from the previous leak)... once we'll have an overclocked boot image i think it will be fine!

Hi everybody,

Can anyone explain me how to install this rom? Im using android 2.1 with LCR 1.8 mod.

Did i have to clean the LCR mod and install the new rom over android 2.1?

Did i need any software to install this new leak, or is like the official rom android 2.1 from acer (just run the setup install)?

thx

Guest Dinmamma
aren't all those huge improvements???

You are right, what i meant was that there was no single, extraordinary improvement (that i've noticed so far atleast B) ). But you are right, the leak as a whole is a huge improvement compared to the previous one, defintley worth flashing :lol: Sorry if i was a bit unclear B)

Guest kenchitech
It's not bad but honestly i dont think there is such a drastic improvement (if there's any from the previous leak)... once we'll have an overclocked boot image i think it will be fine!

Thanks, wish we won't have to wait too long for it~

Guest Shreedhan
Personally I don't dislike if he post the new topic before, if he don't make me wait for weeks, but 1 or 2 days is good, but it's only my opinion.

I don't dislike it either, I'd rather he post something that nothing.

BUT - if you had the option?

1. Topic with link working

or

2. Topic with "coming soon"

which would you prefer?

He has the choice of either, I'm saying out of those 2 choices, everyone will prefer the first.

Guest Ximo F. Verde
Can LS 2.2 use on this rom?

Since LS 2.2 is designed for the James Bond leak and it will wipe DATA & SYSTEM folders, if u flash it over the latest leak u will end up with the newest baseband only (radio) and the rest will be from the 007 leak. If im not mistaken...

Guest Master_T
you have not taken your medication today ..

I never said that i'm not interested in this leak... I don't think I had bitched or insulted anyone (a** hole, wonderful, great intelligence) .. I just say that i don't agree his way, i don't think he has respect to community doing like this. Of course he shares leaks, not me, I just get right to point out to him that I do not like his method. So what.. ? community it's only releasers ?

it was enough just to tickle him a little, he upload the files.. you'll be able to have fun all night.

Sorry if I came out a bit harsh, didn't mean to offend and I apologize, I should've chose my words more carefully.

What I meant is that this happens with EVERY leak: he posts the "announcement", people start dissing him saying he's a donation whore and that "this is not what a community is about". Then he posts the link and everyone is like "OMG I love you, you're the best!!11!1!!"

And this happens EVERY time. So my point is: if his behaviour annoys you... you know it by now, just avoid the topic. I for one prefer it this way, so if I know a new bin is coming and I know, for example, not to flash a coocked rom so I don't have to reflash it two days later on the new bin.

Guest Small_Hacker
Since LS 2.2 is designed for the James Bond leak and it will wipe DATA & SYSTEM folders, if u flash it over the latest leak u will end up with the newest baseband only (radio) and the rest will be from the 007 leak. If im not mistaken...

THANKS for reply, do you know any custom ROM is based on this latest leak rom ?

Guest skitbra8934

im just saying that it looks very bad when you make the topic and ask say pls donate and then 1-2 days later post link.

since you obviously have the rom why this donate pls and link a couple of days later, just post when download is ready, im sure you would get more ppl to donate then.

my personal opinion is that you are looking for as much $$$ as possible.

Guest umair9001

Cut the topic, enjoi the rom, help in the community development and not destruction..

if u have patience you can wait, if not you can also check it late..Thanx liquid_user..