[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest akira.pwr
Cut the topic, enjoi the rom, help in the community development and not destruction..

if u have patience you can wait, if not you can also check it late..Thanx liquid_user..

++++++1

Cut the topic, enjoi the rom, help in the community development and not destruction..

if u have patience you can wait, if not you can also check it late..Thanx liquid_user..

+1

Thank you so much LIQUID_USER =) I don't understand how can you have the patience to upload everytime since there is always a lot of people who gets angry with you because you're late/ask donations :lol: I don't know if I would do it after all the criticism you get but anyway I really appreciate that you are still uploading for us!

I think I'll flash this rom tomorrow but I have one question: does everything (wi-fi / camera / sd card slot / mms-sms ETC) works? and it is for Acer Liquid E only or also Acer Liquid s100? Because I have S100 one ^^. and will I be able to install flash player with this rom?

Also (this is the last question I promise) I am a softbank japan user and I got from this site (link: http://android.modaco.com/content/absolute...users-in-japan/ )the mms.apk for changing user agent on messages, will I still be able to do it with the new rom?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the maaaaaaaaany questions.

Edited by Yuko87

Definately the best so far, no probs on USB / WiFI / GPS / Really smooth UI both Acer & Android, WifI Hotspot ... All Good.

Only one issue so far could not do a Nandroid after installing recovery...

Guest akira.pwr
Definately the best so far, no probs on USB / WiFI / GPS / Really smooth UI both Acer & Android, WifI Hotspot ... All Good.

Only one issue so far could not do a Nandroid after installing recovery...

I have done a nandroid without problems, try this, go in recovery and wipe cache (not dalvik cache!), then try again.

Last time it worked this way.

Guest NewAngel

Hi all,

Sorry but I have a problem, I can't flash boot.img

I've always an error during charge of file with Acer Tool during the step 1 / 6

[info] : Fastboot, flash boot.img...

Any help is welcome :lol:

Thank you

New@ngel

Guest Shreedhan

What are the steps to keep flash this rom but keep my data?

I have Malez recovery 0.5.4 on the first leak of Froyo (Acer_LiquidF_0.007.00_EMEA_GEN1) and would like to keep my SMS messages mainly - any suggestions?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm just going to use an SMS backup/restore app.

Edited by Shreedhan

Guest NewAngel
Hi all,

Sorry but I have a problem, I can't flash boot.img

I've always an error during charge of file with Acer Tool during the step 1 / 6

Any help is welcome :lol:

Thank you

New@ngel

Argh, the problem don't come from the last .bin.

I've tested to launch an old bin (one wich worked on my liquid before) and I've the same problem during flash :

[Error] : Fastboot is failed

[Process] : Fastboot ~~~

B) I'm searching an answer.

Strange, Malez recovery is always here. I restored my last backup (Nandroid) build is 4.502e. B)

But I can't flash 4.503 at the instant .... Snif

Guest NewAngel
What are the steps to keep flash this rom but keep my data?

I have Malez recovery 0.5.4 on the first leak of Froyo (Acer_LiquidF_0.007.00_EMEA_GEN1) and would like to keep my SMS messages mainly - any suggestions?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm just going to use an SMS backup/restore app.

Hello,

Think to do a Nandroid Backup in Malez Reco.

Good luck.

New@ngel

Guest NewAngel

Oh yeah ! So good.

After more than a dozen trials, it's good I've installed the .Bin 4.503.00. But why I couldn't before ????? I don't know.

Only one difference this time, I've check the cases in Applications / Development section, "Stay awake" and "Allow mock locations".

But I thought this two options were not an obligation for install a .Bin. For others install of .Bin, I have just checked "USB debugging".

So I writed this answer just for explain my problem and this solution, in case which can help anyone.

Please, anyone can installed this .Bin with only "USB debugging" checked ?

Thanks and sorry for my English writed.

New@ngel

Guest Elisha82
Liquid user, i've notice that my phone easily gets hot when i've downloaded your this Froyo leak.. Any suggestions or explainations to this issue?

That's a know Liquid issue. Not really ROM dependent. However not all units are affected it seems.

But I do have to say that mine was never "HOT" like everyone said it was. It was warmer on Eclair roms than Froyo roms.

Guest unyil2010
using first leak rom.

I got error message ("/proc/srs0 does not exist!") when i go:

setting / about phone / device information

Is it fixed in this build? Thanks!

SAME PROBLEM with my ALE...

Guest Shreedhan
Argh, the problem don't come from the last .bin.

I've tested to launch an old bin (one wich worked on my liquid before) and I've the same problem during flash :

[Error] : Fastboot is failed

[Process] : Fastboot ~~~

:lol: I'm searching an answer.

Strange, Malez recovery is always here. I restored my last backup (Nandroid) build is 4.502e. B)

But I can't flash 4.503 at the instant .... Snif

My fastboot failed doing latest leak (from this thread) last 2 times I tried. Redownloading and trying again.

Guest NewAngel
My fastboot failed doing latest leak (from this thread) last 2 times I tried. Redownloading and trying again.

Hi,

Test after check the cases in Applications / Development section, "Stay awake" and "Allow mock locations"

Good luck