[LEAK] New Froyo leak!! Much FASTER than previous

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest Morris Lee

I want to upgrade to this one too but how do i know if my data and the the rest will still work? I am using the rogers one, should the baseband work? Can i flash it under windows 7 64 bit?

Guest hatredwicked
That's a know Liquid issue. Not really ROM dependent. However not all units are affected it seems.

But I do have to say that mine was never "HOT" like everyone said it was. It was warmer on Eclair roms than Froyo roms.

yea.. but wat i meant was it was kind of hotter than the previous Froyo leak by Liquid_User "Acer_LiquidF_0.007.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.01"

What are the steps to keep flash this rom but keep my data?

I have Malez recovery 0.5.4 on the first leak of Froyo (Acer_LiquidF_0.007.00_EMEA_GEN1) and would like to keep my SMS messages mainly - any suggestions?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm just going to use an SMS backup/restore app.

I recomend u use "sms backup and restore by ritesh sahu"

Guest Shreedhan

Right guys, this is annoying me now. I can't flash this with the Acer Tool! It's failed 3 times. Then I flashed 0.007 back on with no problems - tried 4.503 again - it said Fastboot failed again. Any suggestions?

I redownloaded it to make sure - will try downloading again.

A question for you people: do you think this latest leak consumes less, equal or more battery than the first one? I have the first one and I can say it spends a good 20-25% less battery than any v2.1...

Guest Elisha82
A question for you people: do you think this latest leak consumes less, equal or more battery than the first one? I have the first one and I can say it spends a good 20-25% less battery than any v2.1...

I can't say for sure but the lag free silky smoothness of this release outweighs most things for me!

I´ve just installed this latest leak, Malez Recovery and:

- Quick Boot works (needs root access)

- Titanium Backup works (needs root access)

but ES FILE EXPLORER does not work to access system drive (which needs root access). I already tried other Root Methods (1, 1.1, 2) and none works...any ideas?

Guest Morris Lee
Flash the superuser update.zip- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=682828

Then download BusyBox Installer from market to install BusyBox.

That is what I did and I have root.

Let me get this straight, superuser you guys refer to is root correct? Because some pages says superuser mod, and some says root, i am so confused :s

HELP T_T

I can't use internet with my cellphone with this new leak, the reason is I can't chance MCC and MNC values from the APN Setting section, I don't know why but there is no option to change it while in my previous version for Android I had the option. Can someone tell me another way to change it? The values I need to put are MCC: 440 MNC:20.

Thanks in advance :lol:

I´ve just installed this latest leak, Malez Recovery and:

- Quick Boot works (needs root access)

hello , what is Quick Boot? something connected to the "hybernate" and few seconds reboot present in last HTC models?

can you link it please?

thanks in advance