Surprise everyone !!!

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest jutley
ok im building cm6 for a laugh as i type - i suspect this wont boot let alone work, as im using edited nexus one build scripts. - my streak will think its a nexus running 2.2.1 :lol:

I really feel sorry for your streak its getting it hard up the a.. each night your working her to hard how much more can she take before she c.... B)

Guest vinokirk
Hold on, what about PMA people

I only every heard someone say PMA today, and now you say it, twice in one day for the first time ever...weird!

Guest 80sLoveCHILD
I only every heard someone say PMA today, and now you say it, twice in one day for the first time ever...weird!

How coincidental or should i say coinciMENTAL!!!! It means positive mental atitude by the way.

How long till we see a 2.2.zip then steve. Still miles away

Guest timbomfg

Here's a question, is the Car Home app a feature of 2.2 or 2.1.1? My buddy just bought a ZTE Blade / Orange SF, and after flashing it to the Modaco rom, i notice it has the Car Home app.

Guest Stephen Hyde

usually modifiying files etc and rebuilding, gonna try and get the stock msm_fb driver working at min as that may fix a few things (like 3d )

Guest Stephen Hyde

trial and error ftw :lol: and in case of kernel c

edit:

ok could someone pastebin me the output of ls -l /dev on a stock device please

Edited by Stephen Hyde

Guest 80sLoveCHILD
trial and error ftw :lol: and in case of kernel c

edit:

ok could someone pastebin me the output of ls -l /dev on a stock device please

If only i knew how

Guest Stephen Hyde
If only i knew how

if you have adb working do

ls -l -R /dev > /sdcard/dev.txt

then just open the txt and copy and paste into pastebin.com or upload the txt here

Guest 80sLoveCHILD
if you have adb working do

ls -l -R /dev > /sdcard/dev.txt

then just open the txt and copy and paste into pastebin.com or upload the txt here

i not got adb. only got the streak. If i could do it frok my device i would

Guest 80sLoveCHILD
same command in a terminal emulator would work :lol: (termianl emulator is avail in market

-l -R /dev > /sdcard/dev.txt

dont work. Sure thats the right command

Guest untrueparadox
any way for us to fix the wifi issue on 2.2?

he mentioned a little earlier that he got it working using some legacy bcm stuff. hes making good progress. if he keeps going at this pace, we can probably have a full working beta in a month.

Guest vinokirk

Tried phone dialer in 20101001.104359, tried typing in aphone number and got a little splutter out the rear speaker.

No cellular network connection in afore mentioned version

Wi-fi just says error

Is this the CM version? Kernel version is '2.6.29-DJSteve-CMEdit'

I know their is a dedicated CM test folder :lol:

Edited by vinokirk

Guest inimitablesikh
Tried phone dialer in 20101001.104359, tried typing in aphone number and got a little splutter out the rear speaker.

No cellular network connection in afore mentioned version

Wi-fi just says error

Is this the CM version? Kernel version is '2.6.29-DJSteve-CMEdit'

To the Dev.,

I still have the G1, and as silly as it may sounds my family needs to switch to AT&T because it's cheaper with a discount we have and I would have good signal at my college campus with it, however, I am the deciding factor as the "techie" of the family, but I think I'm going to "approve" the switch. I wanted an up to date android phone, and if there's a dev. like you working on CM6 on this phone, I'm happy and I will probably get it. First I have to do my research to see how easy it is to root, battery life, etc. GOOD LUCK! I want you to succeed for our and your benefit. Thanks!

Guest Stephen Hyde
To the Dev.,

I still have the G1, and as silly as it may sounds my family needs to switch to AT&T because it's cheaper with a discount we have and I would have good signal at my college campus with it, however, I am the deciding factor as the "techie" of the family, but I think I'm going to "approve" the switch. I wanted an up to date android phone, and if there's a dev. like you working on CM6 on this phone, I'm happy and I will probably get it. First I have to do my research to see how easy it is to root, battery life, etc. GOOD LUCK! I want you to succeed for our and your benefit. Thanks!

Their will be a cm6 version but im not saying its going to be like instantly available. But it will be happening