Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
ive also experienced it but i used to get it in pauls gingerbread laucher and the stock launcher.

the other day i flashed my rom and then the shadows just dissappeared so i dont think its a problem with LP or ADW, i think it may just be fancy widget

Thanks for your info :)

Guest wolverine73

No fuss, no mess!!

- anybody else having problems with the launcher pro icons? wont load for me at the moment so wondering how to rectify it? desperate to change my homescreen again!

post-799639-1292420690_thumb.png

post-799639-1292420803_thumb.png

Guest Azurren
glcbii.png

SCARED WHALE WITH HUGE EYES, AND TWO FINS.

post-767803-1292369351.jpg

rotate 90 degrees.... some kind of strange fish dog with an underbite....

post-21567-1292408031.jpg

I see your fish dog and raise you a little mole with a sore bum saying MOMMEEEEE

Win!

Edited by Azurren

What are the icons/widgets for productivity, utilities etc?

They come as part of folder organiser, u have to manually select them, also the icons in the doc are part of. Galaxy framework, the battery is updated through clockwork mod, I found it on this forum. :)

Here is my new theme/setup!

h68cs.png

Qe7cR.png

DGTmG.png

Side panel on on first page links to the other home screens, been playing around with this today. Probably tweak quite a few things still.

Side panel on on first page links to the other home screens, been playing around with this today. Probably tweak quite a few things still.

Hi mate what icons are you using, currently have blob noir ( macbook icons) on my computer and would like text based ones for my phone:)

Guest AcceptedWalnut

Hi all, some really nice screens here and i've stole a few of your ideas to get mine looking fairly decent but theres one thing i need help with. I've searched all over google and even on the launcher pro forums but can't seem to figure out how to choose how many icons i want in the dock. Basically theres 5 icons there at the moment but i'd like to reduce it to 3, is it possible and if so how is this done?

Thanks.

Hi all, some really nice screens here and i've stole a few of your ideas to get mine looking fairly decent but theres one thing i need help with. I've searched all over google and even on the launcher pro forums but can't seem to figure out how to choose how many icons i want in the dock. Basically theres 5 icons there at the moment but i'd like to reduce it to 3, is it possible and if so how is this done?

Thanks.

You can do this easily in LauncherPro (even in free edition). Just long press the docket, change shortcut, then select 'Blank', so default you have 1-2-3-4-5, if you long press on 2 and select 'blank' you end up with 1---3-4-5. This way you can have any combination you want.

Edited by xzyk

Guest AcceptedWalnut
You can do this easily in LauncherPro (even in free edition). Just long press the docket, change shortcut, then select 'Blank', so default you have 1-2-3-4-5, if you long press on 2 and select 'blank' you end up with 1---3-4-5. This way you can have any combination you want.

Thank you, can't believe i missed that :) Only got the SanFran yesterday but enjoying the experimenting so far, never used android before though so its all confusing at the moment.

h68cs.png

Qe7cR.png

DGTmG.png

nice one....Good job..:)

Guest steff.jay

h68cs.png

can you advice us, what the widgets and esp. the icons/docks are?? looks quite impressive :)