Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

can you advice us, what the widgets and esp. the icons/docks are?? looks quite impressive ;)

Hi, the widgets used in first screen are - minialistic text for the battery %, beautiful weather wigit 4x1 and 1x1 with Tick skin, Simi clock and switch pro. Launcherpro plus shortcut used to link to other screens with a blank.png. Screen two is poweramp and three launcher pro facebook widget( basic theme matches my current theme :))

The icons I made myself with sonysketch font, which is also installed on the phone. I haven't finished them, but plan to make a whole set over the weekend.

The dock can be found here! http://shrunklink.com/gjnx not mine, some guy called champkongen made it and also inspired me to make my own version of his theme!

If you can use photoshop, it's really easy to make these themes and fun to mess around with.

Edited by taine0

Guest IronDoc
I've used that app and another app called Screnshot but when i take the screenshot they appear as upside down in the gallery. Anyway of correcting this as its quite annoying?

Just rotate them? You can even do it straight from most file browsers.

Guest Winston69

It's Paul's Froyo, 2.2

And the theme is by Frankish, gingerbread, but i've edited some of the PNG's to make it more green on the signal bars, alarm, silent, GPS and bluetooth icons :)

Edited by Winston69

HELP!

OOPSE - help here please. Just updated my phone to fibble's froyo 2.2 - very happy with it, so decided to go back and update the framework to the Galaxy S one further back in this thread (listed as for 2.2) and...

I'm looping on the modaco guy icon. It's definitely looping as the screen goes blank for a second then returns to him.

So, taken the battery out, rebooted, no joy, just the modaco guy. Anything I'm missing here guys?

Edited by suns

Guest m_w_clarke
HELP!

OOPSE - help here please. Just updated my phone to fibble's froyo 2.2 - very happy with it, so decided to go back and update the framework to the Galaxy S one further back in this thread (listed as for 2.2) and...

I'm looping on the modaco guy icon. It's definitely looping as the screen goes blank for a second then returns to him.

So, taken the battery out, rebooted, no joy, just the modaco guy. Anything I'm missing here guys?

Similar thing happened to me, but this was all in the MCR 2.1 ROM.

The only way to solve it with me was to get into Clockwork and perform a factory reset. This will wipe all your downloaded apps and texts etc.

I hope you have got a Titanium Backup - as this was the only way to get things back for me afterwards.

Similar thing happened to me, but this was all in the MCR 2.1 ROM.

The only way to solve it with me was to get into Clockwork and perform a factory reset. This will wipe all your downloaded apps and texts etc.

I hope you have got a Titanium Backup - as this was the only way to get things back for me afterwards.

Cheers Mate,

Yep, did have a backup - mind you this has just taken me all the way back to the 2.1 build (!) Lesson learnt I guess - back up before you do anything!

5VjJy.png

H3tC7.png

BiMoV.png

The newer version of my previous theme, made a new dock and side panel to match my custom gingerbread framework. Now with RSS, shortcuts page and more icons! Still unsure which style of RSS panel I prefer.

If anyone is interested in messing around with my theme, let me know and i'll upload all the files, including PSD's.

Looks really cool. Please could you tell me what RSS reader you are using. They look nicer than my Greed2 and Sparse RSS.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hi, thanks. It's scrollable reader. Still sorting out feeds. It doesn't seem to pick out the RSS feeds from sites as well as other readers, but you can export other readers feeds to it. Also, it does look the best widget wise.

Guest myfeetsmell
5VjJy.png

H3tC7.png

BiMoV.png

The newer version of my previous theme, made a new dock and side panel to match my custom gingerbread framework. Now with RSS, shortcuts page and more icons! Still unsure which style of RSS panel I prefer.

If anyone is interested in messing around with my theme, let me know and i'll upload all the files, including PSD's.

If you could upload your files mate would be very greatful, looks great

If you could upload your files mate would be very greatful, looks great

Heres my dock, icon set and wallpaper. Along with the font i use and PSDs to make your own icons, dock and scrolling backgrounds for a 5 screen setup with launcer pro.

Have fun!

edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=769047

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=828832 icons i used on shortcut screen

phonesetup.rar

Edited by taine0