Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest milkykung
Hi, thanks. It's scrollable reader. Still sorting out feeds. It doesn't seem to pick out the RSS feeds from sites as well as other readers, but you can export other readers feeds to it. Also, it does look the best widget wise.

TY4ur reply.

Heres my dock, icon set and wallpaper. Along with the font i use and PSDs to make your own icons, dock and scrolling backgrounds for a 5 screen setup with launcer pro.

Have fun!

edit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=769047

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=828832 icons i used on shortcut screen

Very generous sir. Good work. TY :)

Guest AcceptedWalnut

Didnt want to start a new thread an was hoping someone in here could help.

Basically, can anyone tell me how to add a wallpaper properly cause the way i've been doing seems to be doing it wrong. Firstly i understand if i'm making my own wallpapers i should make them 480x800? But if i go to set this as a wallpaper i get an orange box thats draggable and can extend a little but i cant get this selection box to fully fit a 480x800 wallpaper, it possibly ends up selecting 480x200 of the wallpaper.

So how do you set a full wallpaper?

Thanks.

Didnt want to start a new thread an was hoping someone in here could help.

Basically, can anyone tell me how to add a wallpaper properly cause the way i've been doing seems to be doing it wrong. Firstly i understand if i'm making my own wallpapers i should make them 480x800? But if i go to set this as a wallpaper i get an orange box thats draggable and can extend a little but i cant get this selection box to fully fit a 480x800 wallpaper, it possibly ends up selecting 480x200 of the wallpaper.

So how do you set a full wallpaper?

Thanks.

I also suggest saving the image as a PNG, which cuts back on the horrible gradient block/butchering other formats with standard settings do. So your images look fresh.

Guest AcceptedWalnut
A 'full' wallpaper is 960x800

Worked a lot better than the other size i was working with, at least now that draggable orange box fills the whole wallpaper :)

Ended up using a wallpaper from zedge in the end but will come in handy when i want something custom.

Thanks.

Guest mywischn

Could everybody just include which apps, framework, android version, mods etc. are used.

There are some awesome screens on there. But 26 pages of 30 pages consist of asking what has been used to build the screen.

Guest malooga
Could everybody just include which apps, framework, android version, mods etc. are used.

There are some awesome screens on there. But 26 pages of 30 pages consist of asking what has been used to build the screen.

Ok i cheated and used my Desire, and Gingerbread.

PuGaR.png

My simple battery saving homescreen. Launcher Pro, TypoClock and Minimalistic text, with Frankish's gingerbread theme.

I work outdoors so the green text is readable under bright sunlight. Might try red someday and see how it goes.

Guest Phoenix Silver

this is mine :

CAP.png

Paul's alpha 4 rom froyo

gingerbread launcher

Revo's theme

fancy widget

androlib wallpaper

Edited by Phoenix Silver

Guest sandriderman

After many changes to my blade appearance I decided to upload my current screens:

post-797180-1293311116_thumb.png post-797180-1293311142_thumb.png post-797180-1293311158_thumb.png

Using Beautiful Weather 4x1 at the top, then TypoClock, then the 4 icons are "Folder Organizer Labels", the dock at the bottom is LauncherPro with LauncherPro Icons.

Running Alpha 4 Froyo with Gingerbread Theme.

Love many of the screens on this thread and wish I could duplicate some of them.

Edited by sandriderman