Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest Matty-p
Ax7T2.png

Heres my latest setup,

Not finished yet, Still need to sort out icons on application page and install the transparent facebook mod.

Large tiles are actual icons for unreadsms and not part of background, only thing that is on the background are the side icons.

Icons are made using metro icon set.

Setup completed using ADW launcher EX and multiple live wallpaper.

is that actually f4 b dose the a6 version work now ?

Guest milkykung
RIFQWR.pngYYRKF6.png

This ain't no Blade :P

Boyy, Am I blown by your homescreens. Kudos to your creativity B)

Is that lockbot app with customised iPhone layout slider? Oh, I think it must be Widgetlocker, right? lool

Looks so stylish like usual Rem1x :D

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

Boyy, Am I blown by your homescreens. Kudos to your creativity :P

Is that lockbot app with customised iPhone layout slider? Oh, I think it must be Widgetlocker, right? lool

Looks so stylish like usual Rem1x :D

Cheers,

Haha :P

That was the stock lock screen on that ROM B)

(oh yeah, HD2 is sweeett.)

Ax7T2.png

Heres my latest setup,

Not finished yet, Still need to sort out icons on application page and install the transparent facebook mod.

Large tiles are actual icons for unreadsms and not part of background, only thing that is on the background are the side icons.

Amazing work!

Guest schteffe
Ax7T2.png

Heres my latest setup,

Very nice! How about those backgrounds on the applications/social/music-pages, share? :D

Guest Fred Perry
Pretty nice. The low resolution gives a terrible noise effect though :/ I cleaned it up a bit. If you like it send me the full wallpaper and I'll do the same with it.

post-808177-1294775524_thumb.png

Thanks, there is no need cause in the phone its ok, i can live with it :D

But if you want i can send you the wallpaper!

can anyone tell me, where to find the icons as "CALL Dialer", etc...?

thx

Google "TallMin By Lekky"

could you post the resources used to do your homepage, absolutely love it

I'm only using Minimilistic Text Widget and SwitchPro Widget with LauncherPro, of course. :D

Guest wolverine73
Ax7T2.png

Heres my latest setup,

Absolutely love your designs :D

Just a quick question - your using the 'metro icon set' which i've also downloaded but your seems to be an inverted version which i can't find anywhere.....

Infact the page to download from has the icons in your style but on downloading the three sets (black,white and blue) my blue version is an opposite to yours - blue instead of white and vice versa.

I've tried using 'invert colours' in paint but that doesn't do what i intend :P

So how did you get your icons 'that way round'? B) thanks in advance

Absolutely love your designs :D

Just a quick question - your using the 'metro icon set' which i've also downloaded but your seems to be an inverted version which i can't find anywhere.....

Infact the page to download from has the icons in your style but on downloading the three sets (black,white and blue) my blue version is an opposite to yours - blue instead of white and vice versa.

I've tried using 'invert colours' in paint but that doesn't do what i intend :P

So how did you get your icons 'that way round'? B) thanks in advance

Hey, I made the icons myself using photoshop, so i can freely transform the metro icons into whichever shape.

I attatched a zip with all the icons i've made and a PSD for ya to mess around with if you have photoshop.

JqDU0.png

Heres my lockscreen and chanings i've made to others, still haven't finished my application page and they're only temp icons at the moment, still deciding which apps i want where.

Also uploaded my wallpapers, enjoy!

metrogloss3.rar

walls.rar

Guest Chaz_UK

Impressed with the stock Gingerbread UI on my Nexus S, I've gone for the Gingerbread look thanks to kallt_kaffe's excellent Japanese Jellyfish ROM & Frankish's superb themes.

screenshotkmx.th.png screenshot2rm.th.png screenshot1fq.th.png

Also using:

Gingerbread Launcher

NexusKang free live wallpaper with stock Gingerbread background.

Beautiful Widgets.

I'm also using the stock Nexus S ringtones with my SanFran too.

Nothing special but it's what I like! I absolutely love this phone tho. :D

Edited by Chaz_UK

Guest wolverine73
Hey, I made the icons myself using photoshop, so i can freely transform the metro icons into whichever shape.

I attatched a zip with all the icons i've made and a PSD for ya to mess around with if you have photoshop.

JqDU0.png

Heres my lockscreen and chanings i've made to others, still haven't finished my application page and they're only temp icons at the moment, still deciding which apps i want where.

Thanks very much - gonna make myself busy for an hour or two :D

Guest milkykung

Very generous mate. Thank you for sharing your nice and creative work. I like your neat icon design a lot.

Here are my recently changed 2 homescreens:

Pzy9q.pngyetl0.png

Let me know what you guys think :D

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

JqDU0.png

Thank you very much for sharing your files.

How do you export the psd in png to make the icon. Because it combine all layers. I suppose there is a way to have only what's behind the body in black?

Thank you very much for sharing your files.

How do you export the psd in png to make the icon. Because it combine all layers. I suppose there is a way to have only what's behind the body in black?

If you use photoshop, just open the PSD with that then you can select the layers and it saves the visible layers when you choose to save as PNG. If i get you correctly?

It's all about the layers you have visible, as for using a PNG in PSD, just drag it into the PSD.

Guest m_w_clarke
Very generous mate. Thank you for sharing your nice and creative work. I like your neat icon design a lot.

Here are my recently changed 2 homescreens:

Pzy9q.pngyetl0.png

Let me know what you guys think :D

Cheers,

Hi, could you tell me what is the top time/weather widget? Looks like an LG one..... :-)

Guest milkykung
Hi, could you tell me what is the top time/weather widget? Looks like an LG one..... :-)

Yes, sure mate. It is very beautiful and reminiscent of LG Optimus 2x new clock/weather widget. This one has video forecast too.

It is called "Go Weather" . You can click my link directly.

Enjoy :D

Guest StevenHarperUK
Yes, sure mate. It is very beautiful and reminiscent of LG Optimus 2x new clock/weather widget. This one has video forecast too.

It is called "Go Weather" . You can click my link directly.

Enjoy :D

Thanks for that : I like that one too

Guest milkykung
Thanks for that : I like that one too

You are welcome big guy :D

Enjoy it before being pulled off the market like the good old Fancy Widget 1.3 ^^

Cheers,

If you use photoshop, just open the PSD with that then you can select the layers and it saves the visible layers when you choose to save as PNG. If i get you correctly?

It's all about the layers you have visible, as for using a PNG in PSD, just drag it into the PSD.

Sorry maybe I didn't express myself correctly, I'am having a hard time (english is not my first language).

First i'm using GIMP but it should be the same. There is a layer in black witch seems to be the shape of the icon, I don't know how you can export the image in order to have the image in the shape there are now. If I export without this action I have something shaped as a square. I could redesign the shape of the icon manualy but it seems to me that the black layer was suppose to do this job somehow.I hope it is clearer now.

Edited by ayziaa