Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest Xenon0816
Mine are minimal, but it means I can see my wallpaper better. :D

Haha I remember it! It is the live wallpaper where the guy runs around shooting those aliens right? That on is hilarious! :P

(I think it's from Doom or so...)

Guest Romano4990
Hey, I made the icons myself using photoshop, so i can freely transform the metro icons into whichever shape.

I attatched a zip with all the icons i've made and a PSD for ya to mess around with if you have photoshop.

JqDU0.png

Heres my lockscreen and chanings i've made to others, still haven't finished my application page and they're only temp icons at the moment, still deciding which apps i want where.

Also uploaded my wallpapers, enjoy!

Thx for your share!!

Looks nice!

1f4Fm.jpg

Finished setup. Now i've completed it, I'll post the details.

lockscreen: custom widget locker with minimalistic text, unread sms count and poweramp.

Applications page: Minimalistic text, xbox live statistics, unread sms count, watchdog lite, editted HD icons by mike to fit my theme, with some home made ones.

Home screen: All icons made by me using metro UI icons, custom made unread SMS count, minimalistic text, beautiful weather widget with tick skin, switcherpro. Sidedock is part of wallpaper with blank icons.

Social: Calwidget, Minimalistic text (again), one seven and transparent facebook mod.

Media: Poweramp, unfinished icons, gonna make them more like applications page when i can be bothered.

Feeds: Scrollable reader and google reader icon.

Setup completed using desktop visulizer, ADW EX launcher set to 10 x 10 on row and columns, dock and status bar disabled, helvetiker font, multiple live wallpapers for different screens. Made four different wallpapers for each section too, it's cool waking your phone up to a random new picture!

Edited by taine0

Guest milkykung

Wow. THat's just awesome. Thank you for spending time explaining all settings and widgets you used to create that.

BTW, how do you have different wallpapers for each screen? Is that the feature of ADW.EX? Do you have ADW.Notifier activated for those metro icons on your main homescreen? I would imagine you had done that :D

Cheers,

Wow. THat's just awesome. Thank you for spending time explaining all settings and widgets you used to create that.

BTW, how do you have different wallpapers for each screen? Is that the feature of ADW.EX? Do you have ADW.Notifier activated for those metro icons on your main homescreen? I would imagine you had done that :D

Cheers,

Multiple live wallpaper lets you have multiple wallpapers.

I didn't bother with ADW notifer, because i editted my own SMS unread count. Think it only supports system apps at the moment anywho.

Very generous mate. Thank you for sharing your nice and creative work. I like your neat icon design a lot.

Here are my recently changed 2 homescreens:

Pzy9q.pngyetl0.png

Let me know what you guys think ;)

Cheers,

Hi, please tell what mail widget you use.

Cheers

Guest deadonthestairs
1f4Fm.jpg

Oh man, that looks so so good. I wouldn't even know where to start to get my looking as sweet as that.

Great work.

Guest Treacles
1f4Fm.jpg

Could you possible post all of the icons/images you used? I'd really like to get mine looking the same as yours...

Haha I remember it! It is the live wallpaper where the guy runs around shooting those aliens right? That on is hilarious! ;)

(I think it's from Doom or so...)

Quite right! Though, sadly, he often runs into rockets while using the most powerful weapon on the weakest enemies...

Still, fun to watch. :)

Guest milkykung
Thank you, thats why I don´t find it. I use GoLauncher.

Sorry mate. My bad. If you meant those two E-mail widgets, they are called GmailWidget+.

Actually the SMS widget is from LauncherPro+ but the GMail widget is GmailWidget+?

Yes, that GMail widget is indeed GmailWidget+ I was thinking about only LP+ thingy lol

Thanks for pointing that out ;)

You know, the sheer level of customisation is partly why I love Android so much.

I've just downloaded Widget Locker, Simiclock, Clockr and Calendr. Looks like moar screenshots.

EDIT: Here we go, my lock screen and main screen. Dropbox + Shootme = Helpful!

(Anybody know of a way to get Calendr and Clockr closer together with Widget Locker?)

post-820159-1295039447_thumb.jpg

post-820159-1295039461_thumb.jpg

Edited by phlum

Guest Gnitrops
Could you possible post all of the icons/images you used? I'd really like to get mine looking the same as yours...

Please do. You did some amazing work and I'd love to have most of that stuff on my phone ;)

Guest feckineejit

My Homescreen nothing exciting but i like it :)

facebook.jpgMainScreen.jpgContacts.jpg

the boxes blanked out are pics (and no not rude ones ) ;)

Oh and you might have noticed it dropped 10% in 35 mins :D

Edited by feckineejit

Ax7T2.png

Heres my latest setup,

Not finished yet, Still need to sort out icons on application page and install the transparent facebook mod.

Large tiles are actual icons for unreadsms and not part of background, only thing that is on the background are the side icons.

Icons are made using metro icon set.

Setup completed using ADW launcher EX and multiple live wallpaper.

stunning work dude :)

now post the details on how I can get mine like that ;)

It reminds me of this which is also amazing

HTCDmadrid1.png

Guest alltheway3
Made four different wallpapers for each section too, it's cool waking your phone up to a random new picture!

I figured out multiple wallpapers and how to get a different picture for each screen, but how do I have a more than one wallpaper for each section?

Cheers in advanced.