Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Thanks taine0 ... Any chance of all the other pages?

Also can I ask for the psd to (assuming its photoshop used?), can use some of my own images etc then too, but still have the right bases etc ...

Many thanks :lol: ...

Hey, i'll upload all the files from the other pages and PSD's when I get round to cleaning it up, the PSD is huge at the moment.

taine0, I don't think LauncherPro+ works for that. I tried doing it using your applications rainbow background on desktop visualizer, but even with resizing I can't make it go fullscreen. I am always left with 2 black vertical lines, one on each corner.

I'd use ADW EX, but I really need the calendar widget from LP+..

The rainbow icons have to be done through SMS unread count, desktop visualizer sizes things differently to smsunread count. Things have to be slightly stretched down, to fit. With desktopvisualizer it usually enlarges them. Also theres an application for all the widgets launcher pro has it's called colorize widget and pretty sure it's free. here are themed version of it colorize widget

but it deffinately works in launcher pro

IfFkd.png

just tested it on my phone, obivously haven't sorted switches or minimalstic text, but you get the idea.

Put the emails icon to the top of the screen, stretch it into 1x1 then stretch it down, so it's 2x1. the just align the other icons to fit.

Edited by taine0

Guest Alien*46*UK

Whatever i do i cant get em to work lol ... is the calls 2x2 as well as messages? There's way to much gap in between calls and e-mails as far as i can tell

Whatever i do i cant get em to work lol ... is the calls 2x2 as well as messages? There's way to much gap in between calls and e-mails as far as i can tell

Are you using desktop visualizer or SMS unread count? it won't work with desktop visualizer.

emails icon is 2x1, calls is 1x2 and messages is 2x3, email icon goes to top of the screen and stretch down, place calls and mesages on second row.

Guest Alien*46*UK

No matter what I do I cant get the gap out of calls ... set it to 1x2 and its a small icon ... the same as e-mails ... I expend to 2x2 and it has way to much gap left and right and the colour circles dont align

Thanks.

No matter what I do I cant get the gap out of calls ... set it to 1x2 and its a small icon ... the same as e-mails ... I expend to 2x2 and it has way to much gap left and right and the colour circles dont align

Thanks.

Deffinately have rows and columns set to 10, have auto fit to grid switched off and are using SMS unread count, right?

Guest hCrespo

h3bGV.png

How can you have a smooth phone with all that and the other screens? :)

I've tested all, decreased image wallpaper sizes and some icons and my zte blade can't handle all with jellyfish rls8 :lol: it breaks sometimes.

h3bGV.png

How can you have a smooth phone with all that and the other screens? :)

I've tested all, decreased image wallpaper sizes and some icons and my zte blade can't handle all with jellyfish rls8 :lol: it breaks sometimes.

I never have any problems with speed... You're not the first person to mention things about slow downs, but only time i have slow downs is when i'm theming both ADW EX and launcher pro plus and have them both open, even then my scrolling speed is fine.

i made an image on how to scretch the icons

yMQtC.png

follow that and you should have no problems.

Guest Alien*46*UK

Only thing I cant find is auto fit to grid ...

EDIT: Think I found it, did you mean "Auto Stretch"?

Edited by Alien*46*UK

Only thing I cant find is auto fit to grid ...

EDIT: Think I found it, did you mean "Auto Stretch"?

Yep, think it's fit grid in LPP and auto stretch to grid in ADW EX, really messes things up and doesn't let you overlap widgets as much if you have that on.

-----------------------

Edit: uploaded the PSD for people to play around with. I'll upload the other stuff tonight.

homescreen.zip

Edited by taine0

Guest galorin

post-818158-1296054409_thumb.png

Ok, Here's mine, after a fair ammount of work. I still have a few more tweaks to do, not pixel perfect yet, but I'm happy with it so far. Here's the tools. (AppBrain up and down ATM)

http://www.appbrain.com/app/go-launcher-ex...u.go.launcherex Go launcher

http://www.appbrain.com/app/minimalistic-t...mil.minimaltext Minimalistic Text

http://www.appbrain.com/app/wallpaper-set-...papersetandsave Wallpaper set and save

http://www.appbrain.com/app/desktop-visual...roid.app.dskvzr Desktop Visualizer

http://www.appbrain.com/app/apps-organizer...e.appsorganizer Apps organizer

http://www.appbrain.com/app/widgetsoid2-x/com.jim2 Widgetsoid

http://themedroid.com/resources/deskclock/ semitransparent Clock

The background comes fromDigital Blasphemy, plus stuff from http://themedroid.com/2010/11/scrolling-wallpaper-2/

Other screens are not ready yet, but the icon in the lower left changes depending on your screen, plus launches the app drawer.

Desktop Visualizer + Apps Organizer, each section along the left pops up a box with apps I have labeled as such, transparent, blank icons used.

Widgetsoid switcher with background taken from wallpaper, not from exactly the right spot, but with some blur added to hide this fact.

@galorin:

How can I do that:

Position 1 – Links to home page, swipe for App Drawer, blank.png

Or is that just screen1.lps?

EDIT: solved :lol:

Edited by T3KO

Guest Cardyology
29Qtj.png

Date&Time: Minimalistic Text all customed out

You can't see it, but there's a transparent png over the green cube which when is pressed locks the phone (desktop visualizer + tasker + secure settings plugin)

Background I took it from another thread (full credits to the original artist) and modified to fit better with the gingerbread theme.

Love this home screen! where did you get that wallpaper from? It's sweet.

Edited by Cardyology

Guest milkykung
Enjoy and let me know how you get on with it.

Just to say thank you for your zip file. I do really like your modded analog clock. It looks really good on my homescreen:)

Cheers,

Edited by milkykung

few seconds before posting, i've just discovered you modified it again. stop it! :P

The wallpaper is just a blank black background. The top tile icons are just big icons I made then I use desktop visualizer. So it's possible in launcher pro plus or ADW.

You can have different wallpapers with multipicture live wallpaper application off the market, which i used in my previous theme, but I wanted to do something different in this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Think I've finished my home screen now. remodded the clock, modded beautiful weather widget with fancy weathers MIUI skin, reskinned my icons with better distancing with the images.

h3bGV.png

How its done- icons created in photoshop over a background and cut into right sizes, then used SMS unread count for the top icons and desktop visualizer for bottom ones, the home icon is a desktop visualiser image. small taskiller and settings icons are little icons I made. Switcherpro for the other switches. minimalistic text for the other stuff.

The background is just a black background, nothing is part of the background.

Can be done in any launcher with the ability to scale, I just prefer ADW EX because you can exclude the dockbar and lift up the 'hidden dockbar'.

I can upload the files for it, if anyones interested.

hi there! i really think you did an amazing job, and i wanted to do something (very :P) similar. this is my result (still a work in progress though):

screenshotch.png

- my clock looks a bit less purple. is it possible to have the "purpler" one or is it just my imagination?

- is it possible to have the home screen (in post #877 the home wallpaper is only a 480 x 190)? also, would you mind to share all the "four different wallpapers for each section" you mentioned in post 778?

- how do you choose black as text color in beautiful widget (to hide the temperature info - to have only the weather icon)?

thanks for the help and all your work

Edited by Ficus

few seconds before posting, i've just discovered you modified it again. stop it! :)

hi there! i really think you did an amazing job, and i wanted to do something (very :)) similar. this is my result (still a work in progress though):

- my clock looks a bit less purple. is it possible to have the "purpler" one or is it just my imagination?

- is it possible to have the home screen (in post #877 the home wallpaper is only a 480 x 190)? also, would you mind to share all the "four different wallpapers for each section" you mentioned in post 778?

- how do you choose black as text color in beautiful widget (to hide the temperature info - to have only the weather icon)?

thanks for the help and all your work

Ha, I constantly tweak and change my mind on things.

Hmm, the clock is exactly the same, so not sure why it'd look more purple. Looks pretty purple to me from your screenshot :lol:

I'll upload a black with home wallpaper along with the others tomorrow, going to bed now! the home i made thats 480 x 190 is for desktop visualizer.

As for beautiful weather widget color, just go into beautiful widget in app drawer>weather then font color to black. I use fancy widget pro with MIUI skin now, because you can choose to have no text as a option! much cleaner.

Guest animous
Love this home screen! where did you get that wallpaper from? It's sweet.

Thanks! Like T3KO said I got the original from http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...d/#entry1546077 and tweaked it for a gingerbreadish look. I'll upload the wallpaper as soon as I can get rid of the banding in the gradient, which is driving me nuts (any tips from the pros on how to do this are more than welcome).

I'm also working on an alternative version for the android fanboys and girls! ;)

Guest Gnitrops

I still can't get different backgrounds for each home screen (unless I use the widget, but then the images are choppy and I get some lag), nor I can add a button to switch home screens without having to swype left/right (launcher pro LPS doesnt seem to be working, and I have no idea how to do that on ADW). Any ideas?